At a glance
- Good hotel (2) "Good hotel" found in 2 reviews
- " Good hotel in Washington "August 2012
- " The hotel we have as a city hotel at the end our USA-vacation during our stay in Washington elective. It is a very good however big hotel , but the high quality the Omni -hotels is. Hotel lies directly at a subway station ( about 10 ... "August 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (2) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 2 reviews
- " Good hotel in Washington " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- " The hotel we have as a city hotel at the end our USA-vacation during our stay in Washington elective. It is a very good however big hotel, but the high quality the Omni -hotels is. Hotel lies directly at a subway station ( about 10 ... " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- Hotel in general (2)
Wonderful hotel in nice neighborhood
- August 2013
A superb hotel, the American grandeur with nice cosy sofas in the lobby, excellent breakfast, very friendly waiters. Size of the rooms depend. First time hugh room, second stay a rather small room for same rate.
Lovely hotel in a good location
- August 2013
Large hotel in a good location. We spent two nights in this beautiful historic house. Impressive lobby with a very friendly and helpful staff. Nice large outdoor pool.
Very stylish hotel
- July 2013
Very big rooms but the bathrooms are rather small! Breakfast is GREAT! a hugh selection and very friendly personnel. Location is ideal, quiet neighboorhood, close to city and metro station. Different nice restaurants close to hotel.
- November 2012
For the omni shoreham -hotel i because of my membership of gha and because of the reasonable price decided. My decision turned out to be very good. A lady from the front desk took care of it personally to my well-being as you think status looked and they had a massive joy, a european gha-member of the omni shoreham to see. As gha-black-level member i received a free upgrade to a full suite. Ever booked hotel guest (i was alone, but for two booked) i received in the morning two drinks to the room delivered. Water and a welcome gift ..., as well as two willkommenscocktails were in check in to the room delivered. The room convinced not only through its size, but also by the comfort of the bed. I have excellent slept well. The metro-station a few meters from the hotel away. To the zoo are about ten minutes on foot, entry is free of charge. Unfortunately i could the pool didn't use, because it was my stay renovated.
More appearance than substance
- Nicht empfohlen
- Nachweis erbracht
- September 2012
The hotel is very good for a city trip, if everything is up and running. For us that was not the case. It was not only once the room not made and we had to durchwühlten sheets sleep, but it is also a charger 'disappeared'. The staff has not much trouble, that this return, but only standard Entschuldigungsfloskeln use. The check out was also very impersonal, although time enough for a nicer Behandung would have been. Unfortunately!
Information about Hotel Omni Shoreham
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis attractive upmarket hotel enjoys an ideal location in Washington D.C., around 1 km from public transport links. Within around 3 km guests will find countless shops, restaurants and bars.
- This fully air-conditioned hotel comprises a total of 784 rooms including 52 suites spread over 8 floors. Guests are received in the welcoming foyer by friendly staff, who are on hand to answer any queries. Culinary options include a cosy bar and an elegant restaurant. Internet access is also available. Room and laundry services are also offered, whilst those arriving by car may make use of the hotel's parking facilities.
- The stylish and cosy rooms have an en suite bathroom and come equipped with a hairdryer, direct dial telephone, TV, radio, minibar, and Internet access. Centrally regulated air conditioning and heating also come as standard.
- The well-maintained outdoor complex features a swimming pool with a poolside snack bar. Guests are also able to relax on the sun terrace.
- The person whose name is on the reservation must be at least 21 years of age to check into this hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Shops in the hotel
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- CD Player
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Spa centre
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Express check in and check out
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See