Hotel review overview
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- May 2014
Information about Hotel Kalimera Village
- Address::Liktou Str. 8 Po BOX 2278 70014 Chersonissos / Hersonissos
- What the hotel offersKALIMERA – VILLAGE, is a residential complex, built on the highest point of the traditional village Piskopiano, just south of the port of Hersonissos. The picturesque village and the location of Kalimera Village, gives its visitors the opportunity to enjoy the tranquility of the area, the magnificent panoramic views from all parts of the hotel as well as the hospitality and warmth of its people. Ιt consists of 20 apartments built in a traditional way that makes them look more like a typical Greek village than a hotel. All rooms have balconies with sea views, from where one can enjoy every morning an unforgettable sunrise.
- LocationKalimera Village is located in the traditional village of Piskopiano over the port of Hersonissos. It is situated just 25 km from the international airport of Heraklion and 27 km from the port of Heraklion, a journey of about 20 minutes by car. Access is very easy by the New National Road Heraklion – Agios Nikolaos, exit “Hersonissos”.
- AccommodationKalimera Village consists of 20 fully furnished and equipped apartments, built on multiple levels. They have one or two bedrooms, bathroom, a living room with built-in sofas, a fully equipped kitchen and balconies overlooking the sea regardless of their position. Each apartment can accommodate from 2 up to 6 people. All bedrooms have air conditioning, television in the living room, wired and wireless internet access and free safe box using. The kitchen has an electric hob, oven, fridge, sink, all cooking utensils, a kettle, a coffee machine, a complete set of dishes and glasses. Hot water is supplied 24 hours a day. For families with babies, we can provide a complete set with the essentials for your convenience. (baby cot, hight chaire, bath, etc.)
- Food and DrinkIn our Terrace, you could enjoy our homemade, traditional breakfast with fresh products of the Cretan land (all products come from local producers). For the rest of the day, between the Pool Bar and the Roof, you have a large choice of drinks and snacks.
- LeisureIn front of the hotel, we have our Open Swimming Pool, with omprelas and chaires available.
- Other facilities and servicesKalimera Village has a pool and a bar for any beverage, drink or snack for its residents, a Roof Bar offering panoramic views in which in the evening you can enjoy your drink, Free WiFi, and parking spaces. For any internet help you need, you could have access from the hotel.
We are ready to welcome you for this year. For first time now on, our guests will have the opportunity to enjoy our homemade, traditional breakfast with fresh products of the Cretan land (all products come from local producers). Also they could appreciate the services of our pool bar and roof garden with our suggestions of snak and drinks. We will wait you!!!!!!!
Twitter news from KalimeraVillage
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Double bed
- Air conditioning
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
Other hotel information
- Non-hotel guests can/cannot access the area: open
- Early check in
- Business travellers
- Late check out
- Airport transfer
- Shuttle bus transfer from the airport: charged
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- Free Wifi access included
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See