Hotel Comfort Inn Manhattan Bridge(2 stars)61-63 Chrystie Street , New York View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
Good middle class hotel.
- December 2013
The Komfort Inn is good hotel, i would say, that it would be more than the here published two stars. After we before unlucky with a condo, we were very happy at the eighth floor a corner room with large windows on the brooklyn bridge to get. The room was pleasantly quiet. The breakfast is only moderate - a small sitting room on the ground floor offers continental breakfast, as well as a waffle maker, scrambled eggs and meatballs. Despite the early departures from 3 90 us $per night during the christmas season, we were pleased. The room and the ... attached bathroom was for new yorker can enjoy standards huge.
A bit out of the way, but still ok!
- May 2013
In may 2013 we were at the start of our USA holiday in New York. %singlelinebreak % The hotel is off the beaten track (is located in Chinatown), but all in all, we were very satisfied. %singlelinebreak % Subway is only a couple of minutes walk away and from the hotel you can also on the Brooklyn Bridge walk. %singlelinebreak % Rooms are absolutely fine - large and clean. %singlelinebreak % Breakfast was good (bagels, toast, sweet parts. Etc. ). Except the coffee was not sunday But that is well-known.-) %singlelinebreak % We can further-recommend the hotel, since the ... price performance ratio is reasonable. Who without public transport to Times Square etc. would like, must pay more.
Nice choice in lower east side
- Nachweis erbracht
- January 2013
good hotel overall. clean and comfortable
- January 2013
We really liked the hotel. We had a double room with good mattresses, the bathroom was with a spacious shower our room was cleaned daily and was clean. Breakfast was in the price and good for american standards. ( coffee a bit too thin, juice, toast, hard boiled eggs, cornflakes, pancakes, jam, erdnußbuttercreme, syrup, butter, sweet pastries, apples and oranges). The staff at the hotel very friendly and helpful. Language. The hotel was well visited, young and old, different origin.
Central location very recommendable
- October 2012
The hotel is centrally located and is 3-minute walk from the subway. Rooms are not huge, but for a city break absolutely sufficient. Hotel was clean and cozily furnished. Breakfast was okay.
Information about Hotel Comfort Inn Manhattan Bridge
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe hotel is located in the most exciting and vibrant area of NYC’s Manhattan area in the Little Italy, Soho and Chinatown district and just minutes from Grand Street subway station, Greenwich Village, Canal Street, the Lower East Side, Tribeca and the South Street Seaport. It is a bustling neighbourhood rich in history and very close to all the top NYC attractions. Guests can walk to thousands of incredible authentic ethnic restaurants (especially Chinese and Italian). The coast can be reached in around an hour’s drive from the hotel, whilst the Statue of Liberty, Ground Zero Memorial and the Empire State Building can be found approximately 25 to 35 minutes away on foot from the hotel. LaGuardia Airport is about 14 km from the hotel and Newark Liberty International Airport and John F. Kennedy International Airport approximately 17 km and 22 km away, respectively.
- This is a modern hotel where guests will enjoy a wealth of complimentary amenities such as free wireless Internet access and free services at the 24-hour business centre. The air-conditioned hotel comprises a total of 60 guest rooms and welcomes guests in its lobby at the 24-hour reception, which offers a 24-hour check-out service and a hotel safe. Younger guests will enjoy the children's playground and guests can dine in the restaurant and take advantage of the laundry service. There is a garage for those arriving by car.
- The hotel features very quiet rooms with comfy beds, upgraded linens, free wireless Internet access, oversized in-room safes and an ironing set. Rooms also come with a 32-inch flat-screen HD TVs with free HBO and cable channels. In addition to a private bathroom with a shower, bath and hairdryer, in-room amenities include a double bed, telephone and tea and coffee making facilities. Additional standard features of accommodation units include individually regulated air conditioning and heating.
- Fans of the fairway can tee off at the golf course, located approximately 45 minutes away by public transport in Flushing Meadows.
- A free American buffet breakfast is served every morning.
- American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard and VISA are accepted at the hotel.
- Check-in is after 4 pm and check-out is by 11:30 am. The on-site valet parking garage is subject to an additional charge. There is a 24-hour reception.
- The hotel is located at the foot of the Manhattan Bridge, minutes from the FDR Drive (at the Grand Street Exit), Holland Tunnel, Willamsburg Bridge and the Brooklyn Bridge.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Breakfast buffet
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Gay friendly
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Pets allowed
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See