Information about Hotel Les Mas de Haute Provence
Take advantage of the benefits offered by HotelManager:
- Quality analyses provided by hotel reviews
- Update news about your hotel
- Present your hotel by creating a hotel profile and publishing pictures
- All for free
Hotel description *
- LocationThis property is located in the village of Saint Etienne les Orgues, a picturesque community which has retained the charm of the old villages of Haute-Provence. It lies 30 km from Luberon and 95 km from Aix-en-Provence. The centre of Forcalquier is nearby and it is 4.5 km to Manosque and 8 km to the Esparron lake. Montagne de Lure is 25 km, Sisteron is 35 km and Mont Ventoux and Digne-les-Bains are 45 km away. Marseille Provence Airport is 120 km.
- FacilitiesThis residence consists of 3 small hamlets spread around private green grounds on the edge of the village and comprising a total of 70 accommodation units. Facilities on offer to guests include a TV lounge, WLAN Internet access in the lobby area of the residence, a kids' club, a playground for children, and laundry services (charges apply). There is free parking available near the residence for those arriving by car.
- RoomsRenovated in 2009, the apartments offer 2 to 4 rooms and sleep up to 8 persons. All apartments come with a private bathroom with a shower/bathtub and WC. They are equipped with a kitchen area with a mini fridge, a microwave and a dishwasher. They are equipped with a pay TV and WLAN Internet access.
- Sports/EntertainmentThe property features a covered swimming pool heated by a mobile dome (according to the weather). It is possible to relax under parasols or join an aqua fit or aerobics class. Sports enthusiasts may enjoy a work-out in the gym or a round of mini golf or play a game of table tennis, tennis or soccer. There are facilities for beach volleyball/volleyball and visitors can try horse riding or cycling. The property puts on a programme of entertainment for adults and children.
- PaymentAmerican Express, MasterCard and VISA are accepted at this hotel.
- Misc.Opening hours from April to June are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 10 am to 12 pm and from 4 pm to 7 pm; Saturday from 8 am to 12 pm and from 2 pm to 8 pm and on Sunday from 10 am until 12 pm (closed on Wednesday). In July/August opening times are: Saturday from 8 am to 12 pm and from 2 pm to 8 pm and the rest of the week from 10 am until 12 pm and from 4 pm until 7 pm.
- How to get thereGuests arriving by car from Paris should take the motorway A6 towards Lyon, then follow signs to Avignon and exit for Avignon Sud. Follow signs to Mane and Forcalquier. When arriving in St Etienne, take the first road on the right and then turn on the third road on the right.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata