Hotel Habitat Curacao(3 stars)Coral Estate, Rif St Marie. Curacao View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Information about Hotel Habitat Curacao
Hotel description *
- LocationThis beach hotel is set in a secure, private estate, just 20 minutes from the local beach and a 20-minute drive from the capital Willemstad with its many tourist attractions. The resort is located on the secluded, unspoilt southwest coast. Nearby guests will find the Christoffel National Park, Boca Tabla Marine Park, Knip Beach and other local attractions.
- The complex comprises a total of 84 lodgings. Facilities on offer include a lobby with a 24-hour reception, a bar, a restaurant and conference facilities, as well as a laundry service and cycle hire for a small fee, as well as parking for those arriving by car. The area's distinctive architecture and natural surroundings have made it a sought after location for fashion and video shoots. Here guests will experience pure relaxation in harmony with nature. From the outstanding views to the humming birds and butterflies that flit between the tropical flowers, the resort delights and stimulates all the senses of its visitors.
- The rooms and two-bedroom Lanai villas provide guests with a generous amount of private grounds. Every room comes with an en suite bathroom with a bath and shower, a hairdryer, as well as a direct dial telephone, a satellite/ cable TV, Internet access, a kitchenette and a fridge. An iron and ironing board, a double bed, individually adjustable air conditioning, a safe and either a balcony or a terrace also come as standard. Lanai villas are recommended for families and groups on diving holidays, and a standard room is the best option for single travellers and couples alike. A maid service is provided daily.
- In addition to the boutique spa and the PADI 5-Star IDC Dive Centre the hotel has an outdoor swimming pool, with a children's area as well as sun loungers and parasols. Guests can also make use of the hotel's massage service and sports enthusiasts may wish to work out in the gym. The hotel is situated on a sandy coral beach, where guests can swim and snorkel, and there are sun loungers and parasols laid out ready for use. Hiking trails and tours are available on the estate and guests can enjoy spotting a wide range of local wildlife. The resort is also an ideal base from which to explore all the most beautiful parts of the island.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are all accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See