Insolito Boutique Hotel(4.5 stars)Rua E1. Lotes 3 e 4, Condomínio Atlântico, 28950-000 Armação de Búzios
We are searching for the best available offers...
Information about Insolito Boutique Hotel
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis charming design hotel is located on the edge of one of the most beautiful beaches of Buzios, Horseshoe Beach. The hotel enjoys sustained integration with its natural setting and a sophisticated beach scheme. The centre of Armação dos Buzios is a 20-minute walk from the property, where guests will also find the tourist centre.
- The hotel features 11 accommodation units. Guests of the hotel are welcomed in the lobby, which has a 24-hour reception and a 24-hour check-out service. Amenities include a safe. Internet access and wireless internet access are available in the public areas. The hotel offers a range of amenities for a comfortable stay, including gastronomic options such as a restaurant, a dining area, a breakfast room, a café and a bar. Shopping facilities are available. A garden is among the features contributing to a pleasant stay. Guests travelling in their own vehicles can make use of the available parking spaces. Guests can also use the bicycle storage facilities. Among the additional services available are medical assistance, room service and a laundry. A shuttle service is offered. A bicycle hire service gives guests the opportunity to explore the surrounding area independently.
- All rooms feature air conditioning and a bathroom. Many of the rooms also offer a sea view, adding to the ambience. Each accommodation unit features a double bed or a king-size bed. A safe and a minibar also feature. Each accommodation unit offers internet access, a telephone, a TV, a DVD player and wireless internet access. Each of the bathrooms is equipped with a shower, a spa bath and a hairdryer.
- The hotel offers an outdoor pool. Sun loungers and parasols offer the ideal way to unwind. A hot tub provides an opportunity for relaxation. Various refreshing drinks are available from the poolside bar. The hotel offers a very extensive outdoor sport and leisure programme, with cycling/mountain biking. For a fee, tennis, beach volleyball, crazy golf and golf are also available. The hotel offers indoor sporting activities such as a gym, or for a fee, bowling. Various spa options are offered, including a spa, a sauna, a steam bath, massage treatments and a solarium.
- The hotel offers a wide range of bookable meals and board options, including breakfast, lunch, dinner and B & B.
- The following credit cards are accepted at the hotel: American Express, VISA and MasterCard.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Address::Rua E1. Lotes 3 e 4, Condomínio Atlântico, 28950-000 Armação de Búzios
Phone: +55 22 226232172
- What the hotel offersJust a two hour drive from the bright lights of Rio de Janiero, there is an oasis of calm awaiting guests at the Insólito Boutique Hotel - a resort that combines personalized service with a beachfront experience and ambience that revitalizes the soul. Nestled in a rocky hillside, with stunning views of Ferradura Beach, the solar-heated Insólito blends perfectly into its natural surroundings thanks to the skills of celebrated architect Otavio Raja Gabaglia. The hotel's 20 rooms are full of arts and crafts from Brazilian legends, local artisans and socially responsible companies, which reflect the style of its owner, the French-born Emmanuelle de Clermont Tonnerre. She has lovingly chosen and curated each room's unique theme; whether that's celebrating Cultura Negra, South American photography or Brazilian modern art, prepare to have your senses wowed. All rooms come with a king size bed, LCD TV, DVD player, Wi-Fi, i-Pod docking station and plenty of interesting books. Most rooms have a veranda with a whirlpool and panoramic ocean views, while the suites also come with a lounge and American bar where guests can mix their own Cachaca drinks. The hotel owns two speedboats with which guests can discover over 20 neighboring beaches on the peninsula whenever they choose. When guests want to mingle they can enjoy drinks in the Pool Bar, or they can dine at the 3000 square meter Beach Lounge, which has become 'the place to be' for locals and guests alike. Emmanuelle de Clermont Tonnerre has converted her beachfront home into Insólito Boutique hotel; one of the most desirable hotels in Latin America. Insólito has retained that personal, relaxed atmosphere of a private house while the rooms add up to an artfully arranged, environmentally sustainable journey through Brazil's diverse culture and history.
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Valet parking
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Bicycle hire
- Spa centre
- Tanning booth
Other hotel information
- Design hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Airport transfer
- Car hire
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See