Insolito Boutique Hotel(4.5 stars)Rua E1. Lotes 3 e 4, Condomínio Atlântico, 28950-000 Armação de Búzios View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Information about Insolito Boutique Hotel
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis charming design hotel is located on the edge of one of the most beautiful beaches of Buzios, Horseshoe Beach. The hotel enjoys sustained integration with its natural setting and a sophisticated beach scheme. The centre of Armação dos Buzios is a 20-minute walk from the property, where guests will also find the tourist centre.
- The hotel invites guests to one of Buzios' most beautiful beaches, the Ferradura. The design of the hotel is a combination of modernity and Brazilian culture, with each room offering a uniquely themed interior design ranging from Brazilian fashion to Brazilian history. With a total of 11 rooms, the hotel welcomes guests in the lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out services, as well as a hotel safe. The café, bar and restaurant provide the perfect settings for enjoying a drink and fine dining. Further on-site amenities include wireless Internet access, room service, a laundry service, car park and bicycle hire.
- The rooms were decorated by the owner, French businesswoman Emmanuelle Meeus de Clermont-Tonnerre, as an emblem of her passion for Brazil. The rooms are works of art with books showing the concern for the cultural aspects of this project. The en suite rooms include a shower and hairdryer, as well as double or king-size beds, a direct dial telephone, satellite TV, Internet access, a safe, minibar and individually regulated air conditioning.
- The hotel offers extensive leisure facilities, including a steam room, sauna, two hot tubs, two swimming pools with a poolside snack bar, access to a private sandy beach where parasols and sun loungers are also available, a sun terrace with parasols and loungers, and an exclusive spa offering massages. Each of these facilities provides a stunning view over the bay. For an extra fee, guests can also enjoy waterskiing, jet skiing, diving, surfing, windsurfing, motor boating, sailing, catamaran boating, canoeing, tennis, beach volleyball, bowling, minigolf and golf.
- A breakfast buffet is served each morning, while lunch and dinner are served à la carte.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are all accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Address::Rua E1. Lotes 3 e 4, Condomínio Atlântico, 28950-000 Armação de Búzios
Phone: +55 22 226232172
- What the hotel offersJust a two hour drive from the bright lights of Rio de Janiero, there is an oasis of calm awaiting guests at the Insólito Boutique Hotel - a resort that combines personalized service with a beachfront experience and ambience that revitalizes the soul. Nestled in a rocky hillside, with stunning views of Ferradura Beach, the solar-heated Insólito blends perfectly into its natural surroundings thanks to the skills of celebrated architect Otavio Raja Gabaglia. The hotel's 20 rooms are full of arts and crafts from Brazilian legends, local artisans and socially responsible companies, which reflect the style of its owner, the French-born Emmanuelle de Clermont Tonnerre. She has lovingly chosen and curated each room's unique theme; whether that's celebrating Cultura Negra, South American photography or Brazilian modern art, prepare to have your senses wowed. All rooms come with a king size bed, LCD TV, DVD player, Wi-Fi, i-Pod docking station and plenty of interesting books. Most rooms have a veranda with a whirlpool and panoramic ocean views, while the suites also come with a lounge and American bar where guests can mix their own Cachaca drinks. The hotel owns two speedboats with which guests can discover over 20 neighboring beaches on the peninsula whenever they choose. When guests want to mingle they can enjoy drinks in the Pool Bar, or they can dine at the 3000 square meter Beach Lounge, which has become 'the place to be' for locals and guests alike. Emmanuelle de Clermont Tonnerre has converted her beachfront home into Insólito Boutique hotel; one of the most desirable hotels in Latin America. Insólito has retained that personal, relaxed atmosphere of a private house while the rooms add up to an artfully arranged, environmentally sustainable journey through Brazil's diverse culture and history.
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast buffet
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Spa centre
- Steam room/ turkish bath
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Airport transfer
- Car hire
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See