We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Information about Apollonion Resort & Spa
Hotel description *
- LocationThis resort is situated in the Xi area, well known for its long golden sandy beach (300 m) and set in the picturesque western side of the island of Kefalonia, in the region of Lixouri (7 km). Kefalonia Istland International Airport is 46 km away.
- This newly built resort (2010) offers exceptional services and provides luxurious and relaxed stays for leisure and business guests. The hotel comprises a total of 94 rooms, divided into 5 types, all of which are equipped and decorated to meet all guests’ highest expectations. Facilities on offer to guests include a 24-hour reception, a hotel safe, a currency exchange facility, a games room and a TV lounge. There are well-organised banqueting and conference facilities also available and guests can take advantage of the laundry service and car parking.
- All rooms are very spacious and appointed with wooden furnishings and with all modern amenities and facilities. Their luxurious bathrooms and additional working and sitting areas make them both homely and elegant in a unique way. They are equipped with a hairdryer, satellite/cable TV, Internet access, a safe and a minibar. Furthermore, tea and coffee making facilities and individually regulated air conditioning are provided in all accommodation as standard.
- Refreshing cocktails are served at the pool bar, overlooking the 46 m outdoor pool and under the calming sound of the waterfall, greenery and trees, all together creating the oasis that is this resort. The Health & Spa Centre can offer relaxed moments as well as a variety of treatments. The centre features a full range of cardiovascular equipment for a complete workout. Guests can also lounge the day away on the comfortable poolside seating with its poolside snack bar and the spa offers a variety of sensory pleasures and treatments. It is also possible to play tennis or table tennis.
- Meals are served in the luxurious hotel restaurant, which serves Greek and Mediterranean cuisine, as well as in the hotel’s tavern, which has Greek and Kefalonian dishes and also features themed nights (Greek, Italian, barbecue or even Chinese nights).
- Check-in is from 2 pm and guests are required to check out by 12 midday. Late check-out is also available. The reception desk is open 24 hours a day.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Shops in the hotel
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Play rooms
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See