Hotel Blue Bay Platinum(4 stars)Kenan Evren Blv. 48700 Marmaris View on map
At a glance
- The hotel was very good (1) "The hotel was very good" found in 1 review
- " The hotel was very good , both to kids and to older peoples. "July 2012
- The staff was very friendly (1) "The staff was very friendly" found in 1 review
- " The staff was very friendly and especially the people who was doing entertainment, as forexample waterpolo, watergym, ... "July 2012
- Nice balcony (1) "Nice balcony" found in 1 review
- " The room had a good size and a nice balcony . "July 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in general
Blue Bay Platinum
- July 2012
The hotel was very good, both to kids and to older peoples.
- Nicht empfohlen
- Nachweis erbracht
- June 2012
Hotel not recommendable. Kettle on the room was unfortunately not possible. Bathroom door went not, because this was too big! Rooms are way too small. Loungers not enough. We could not long Schwimmenm, since we always on the room had, because of Sun beds. No opportunity as to relaxation, also the pools are very small for so lots of guests. Worst beach vacation we have ever experienced. We wanted after a day already again home. Book another hotel!
Information about Hotel Blue Bay Platinum
Information from HolidayCheck
Information from HolidayCheck *
- What the hotel offersHotel Blue Bay Platinum is a four star resort, located in the charming region of Marmaris. This accommodation is the best choice for a summer getaway with a group of close friends. Wi-Fi is available in public areas and is free of charge. Check in starts at 2 PM and check out must be done before 12 AM. Free public parking is possible at a location nearby. Pets are not allowed on the premises. This hotel is wheelchair accessible and disability friendly.
- LocationHotel is located 250 meters from sand-and-shingle beach. Dalaman International airport is situated 90 kilometers or a 70 minute cab or car drive away. Local points of interest include Atlantis Water Park and Dalaman beach.
- AccommodationThis hotel has 3 blocks all with lifts and a total of 283 rooms. In room amenities include a bathroom with shower, safety deposit boxes, wardrobes, individually controlled air conditioning, flat screen TV with optional payable channels and direct dial telephones. One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds, cots or cribs.
- Food and DrinkThe bar offers refreshing drinks and light snacks. Guests are invited to explore the neighborhood for new tastes; nearby streets offer many different dining options, including cafes and diners that serve local cuisine.
- LeisureLeisure options at this resort comprise of billiards, table tennis, darts, mini golf, sauna,, indoor pool, private beach area, games room and skilled entertainment staff who offers daily animation programme for both adults and children. Fitness, spa and wellness centre offers a variety of treatments, including massage, hammam baths, spray tan, fish pedicure, sauna and body wraps.
- Other facilities and servicesAdditional amenities include 24-hour front desk, currency exchange office, luggage storage room, laundry and dry cleaning service, ironing service and a beauty shop. Car rental service is also available.
* HolidayCheck does not assume liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ at the time of booking from the description presented here. Solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form will be offered.
- Non-smoking room
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Coffee and tea
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Dry cleaning
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See