We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Quiet and good location of the hotel
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- November 2012
The complex offers a very nice view over the harbor on the sea. There are lots of long-term holidaymakers on the complex. The two pools invite you to swim and one is heated.
more illusion than reality
- Hotel not recommended
- Beach holiday
- February 2012
As looks nice but everything on the photos from! Studios with view of the sea. Then you got a studio, over the entrance of the hotel Direction North. Where the balcony never sun gets. The interior fittings is old and worn-out. The beds very badly and unhygienic. Suspicion of bedbugs! Although we 7 months in advance booked, we could not change and a sunny Studio enjoy. To further dissatisfaction we were 3 days a pneumatic drill on the swimming pool enjoy.
Information about Hotel Atlantis Club
Hotel description *
- LocationAn aparthotel located only 200 m from the beach and 150 m from the town centre. Countless shopping venues, restaurants, bars and public transport links may all be found only within 50 m, and Puerto Colon marina is located a mere 250 m away. Reina Sofía Airport is some 25 km away.
- The property is a basic complex situated amidst 700 m² of gardens. It comprises 244 rooms spread over 4 floors, including 8 suites, 224 apartments and 12 studios. There is a hall with 4 lifts, 24-hour reception and currency exchange service. It also has a restaurant, TV room, game room, Internet access and a car park (both for a fee). A laundry service is also available with an extra charge.
- All of the comfortable accommodation units come with living room/bedroom and an en suite bathroom with shower and hairdryer. They are all equipped with direct dial telephone, satellite TV, kitchenette, fridge and hire safe.
- The complex offers guests 3 freshwater swimming pools including a heated pool in winter, a hot tub and a paddling pool, sun loungers (free) and sunshades (for an additional fee).
- MasterCard and VISA are all accepted as methods of payment.
- Air conditioning is available in summer, from 1st May until 31st October. The pool bar is open from 10 am - 7 pm. There is no bar open in the complex after 7 pm.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Hotel safe
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- City hotel
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See