We are searching for the best available offers...
Information about Hotel Grand Oasis Hammamet
Hotel description *
- LocationThe hotel is situated within Yasmine Hammamet, a new resort, just 10 minutes from Hammamet. It is 200 m from the Hammamet Yasmine marina, where guests will find a plethora of restaurants and bars. The resort of Yasmine Hammamet is named after the Jasmine flower, symbol of life and happiness, and boasts a 1500 m-long promenade with numerous shops and amenities. The promenade is an extremely attractive leisure area, running alongside the sandy, landscaped beach. The hotel is situated 5 minutes from the Tunis - Monastir motorway and guests can make use of the abundance of taxis, public buses, special mini-buses (available on request), rental cars and scooters available in the local area. Tunis-Carthage and Monastir airports are approximately an hour's drive from the hotel.
- Built in 1997 and renovated in 2007, this beach and conference hotel is constructed in Moorish-Arab style in the midst of beautiful gardens extending over 4 km², with 234 double rooms and 10 suites, over 3 floors and is ideal for families. Facilities on offer include an entrance hall with 24-hour reception, a hotel safe, a currency exchange facility and lift access, as well as an on-site hairdresser, a games room, conference facilities and public Internet access. Room service is available, there is a playground as well as kids' club for younger guests and parking is provided for those arriving by car. Among the spacious communal areas count a piano bar, an Arabic tearoom and the main lounge bar.
- All rooms are spacious and have views of the sea, pool or gardens. Each room comes with an en suite bathroom with shower, bathtub and hairdryer, as well as a separate WC, a direct dial telephone, a satellite TV, a minibar, air conditioning and an iron and ironing board. A safe and either a balcony or a terrace also come as standard.
- The hotel has 2 outdoor swimming pools with sun loungers and parasols, as well as a bar where guests can sample a range of exotic cocktails. One pool has a Jacuzzi and the other a delightful waterfall. The entertainment team takes care of organising a varied programme including games, sports, shows and much more. The spacious spa contains a heated indoor pool, a gym, a sauna, a hammam (Turkish bath), a beauty salon and massage, spa and marine treatments (charges apply). Citrus golf course is also easy to reach from the hotel, and there is a casino 5 minutes' away by car. Furthermore, Savana beach offers beach clubs, parasols, sun-loungers and various other facilities.
- There is a buffet restaurant on the premises, offering national and international cuisine, as well as à la carte restaurants and a barbecue restaurant specialising in fish and seafood.
- MasterCard and Visa are accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Writing bureau
- Coffee and tea
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Information desk
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See