Iberostar Hotel Diar El Andalous(4.5 stars)B.P. 40, Port El Kantaoui 04089 Sousse
At a glance
- The hotel is definitely in great shape (5) "The hotel is definitely in great shape" found in 5 reviews
- " The hotel is definitely in great shape , because a year ago renovated. The staff are too many friendly, particularly the waiter on the ... "August 2012
- " Very beautiful hotel , the staff are very friendly and helpful and seemed to me very relaxed, the food tasted good ... "July 2012
- " Room and service correspond a four-star hotel. The food is in comparison to other hotels the same category however rather a 2a three star hotel . The staff is definitely friendly and the location at the beach also very good. "July 2012
- " Relaxing, wonderful nice hotel "August 2012
- " In August 2012 I am alone to Tunisia in this wonderful hotel traveled. Am really happy and will again next year come. :-). You will also very much. "August 2012
- The staff are very friendly and helpful (3) "The staff are very friendly and helpful" found in 3 reviews
- " Very beautiful hotel, the staff are very friendly and helpful and seemed to me very relaxed, the food tasted good and the selection is large, the cleaning ... "July 2012
- " Room and service correspond a four-star hotel. The food is in comparison to other hotels the same category however rather a 2a three star hotel. The staff is definitely friendly and the location at the beach also very good. "July 2012
- " Wonderful swimming vacation. Again and again! Pleasant staff . - Only the bus driver of airport of us is us misbehaving. Since we Sunday evening ... "August 2012
- The food tasted good (1) "The food tasted good" found in 1 review
- " Very beautiful hotel, the staff are very friendly and helpful and seemed to me very relaxed, the food tasted good and the selection is large, the cleaning woman was for us very hard, the bathroom was ... "July 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (5) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 5 reviews
- " The hotel is definitely in great shape, because a year ago renovated. The staff are too many friendly, particularly the waiter on the ... " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- " Very beautiful hotel, the staff are very friendly and helpful and seemed to me very relaxed, the food tasted good ... " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- " Room and service correspond a four-star hotel. The food is in comparison to other hotels the same category however rather a 2a three star hotel. The staff is definitely friendly and the location at the beach also very good. " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- " Relaxing, wonderful nice hotel " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- " In August 2012 I am alone to Tunisia in this wonderful hotel traveled. Am really happy and will again next year come. :-). You will also very much. " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- Hotel in general (5)
- Service Friendliness (3) Comments related to "Service" found in 3 reviews
- " Very beautiful hotel, the staff are very friendly and helpful and seemed to me very relaxed, the food tasted good and the selection is large, the cleaning ... " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- July 2012
- " Wonderful swimming vacation. Again and again! Pleasant staff. - Only the bus driver of airport of us is us misbehaving. Since we Sunday evening ... " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- Service Friendliness (3)
So friendly, nice location, definately going back
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- June 2014
This is a relaxed, charming hotel. Having travelled all over the world, I would rate this hotel as one of the best I have stayed at. It does need a lick of paint in places and some new carpets to be faiir ( its closing end of November until April for a refurb), but even if it didn't get a make over it would'nt be the end of the world, as that is something that quite frankly does't matter. The staff from the gardeners to top management are all charming, professional and the standards of customer care are outstanding. The ... food is lovely, even for fussy people like me and to be fair if you just wanted a plain potato or omelette they are only to happy to cater for you., all you need to do is ask. The charm about this place is that its not to big and so you get a chance to unwind and relax and meet various people from all over the world, of course you dont need to socialize if you choose not to, but we found that even although we could'nt speak some languages, we al still managed to make friends.On that point the staff amaze me as so many of them speak a few different languages. I wish I could remember everyones names and mention them all for the attention to detail and the care they showed our family and friends, but I can't, so I will just say Yassine thank you for your patience and tolerance and care, to Kamil thank you for all your attention and care and patience, Hassine thank you for all your advice, Ammar thank you for making our stay a delicious one, Abdal we have never seen such a hard working man, thank you for your care, Jo, thank you for keeping us all safe and Miriam thank you for the smiles and charm.
Golfing holiday with obstacles
- Hotel not recommended
- Other stay
- April 2014
Spacious and attractive hotel complex with well-kept garden. We had booked a double superior room with schauinsland, in begünstigster location in the upper floor with pool or sea view. Our room was in the upper floor, but at the end of the area with a view of the construction of the Riu Green Park hotels. On request at the lady at the front desk, the good spoke german, we were told, that no other rooms were available and we should be re-booking the reception 3 months before an e-mail message, that we had a nice Rooms have want. I said ... it, that we have chosen at the time of booking on the Travel agent and paid more for it. Then the lady somewhat sticky and was further talks not more. We also had trouble with the closet in the room. Already the accords of the closet a sliding door stuck so, only with much force the door that we could move. When we wanted to get ready for dinner. The door went not at all. We had to complain about three times, to finally a Handyman came and tedious the door again, to some extent, that we have our things rankamen. The room number 353 is not recommended. We have to make the experience, that in the hotel very many regular guests, preferred to be served, also with the allocation of the room.
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- January 2014
Super hotel. With friendly staff. Everything made a very clean impression. Very familieäre atmosphere. At this time of the year very quiet hotel. Had a great holiday.
The arrow indicates the direction of 5 stars.
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- December 2013
My 7. tunesienurlaub (20-12-2013 until 04-01-2014) in this hotel. What Iberostar through the construction of speisetraktes and the new pool area was created, my more than exceeded our expectations. Summary: Staff: Multi-lingual, very friendly and always very helpful. Rooms: Are large, modern and in very good condition. The shower (handicapped accessible) very space. The air conditioning/heating system worked without a problem. Channel is international. Electronically secured safe. Zimmerzutritt with key card. The mattresses were very good. Cleaning staff was very friendly and provided always absolutely clean work. Reception and service staff: Always helpful and friendly - as well as the ... whole of the house Bars and cafes In great condition, (see below in addition to handicap facilities) Dining room: Rich and varied breakfast, lunch and dinner. In the evening the buffet was always very varied and careful seasoned, so could every guest after private geschmackswunsch varied spice. Hall was always clean and always correct freshly set. Events the kitchen: Particularly to emphasize one must the magnificent work of the kitchen, which the 24. und31 dezemberein fantastic buffet offered which not only optically, but also in terms of the variety was excellent. That was an absolute 5 star service. Grounds and pool: Property consists of a very large beautiful garden and is to relax very quiet. The only two-story construction offers a pleasant atmosphere. Guests: Mixed, international guests of all ages. Wi-fi: Free wi-fi sadly only in the lobby and coffee shop, and the shisha bar available, and sometimes the inability to complain about is. (for professional reasons is for me a internet access from the rooms leading) Facilities for disabled people: From the reception to the room and the room itself was very good. From the front desk to the bars and the dining room for wheelchair accessible only with help possible, because the ramps are missing, or the existing too steep are. The staff was always helpful and courteous. There are - except in the room - no other disabled toilet. Noisy indication of the directorate is (en) to end april 2014 • the restaurant rebeb as well as at the pool bar a b toilet set • the ramps to the restaurants and the bars specially execute. All in all a successful holiday, i had at this time of year very lucky with the weather, which i hated to a 8. stay motivated. To see M. Dietrich.
Average hotel, beach a disaster.
- Hotel not recommended
- Beach holiday
- November 2013
The hotel is located directly by the long sandy beach of port el kantoui. Extensive plant, therefore there were partly long ways to the rooms. Wi-fi worked in the first days, but was suddenly no longer available. In november many older guests mostly from England and Germany. Except for the toilets at the pool, the cleanliness was sufficient.
Information about Iberostar Hotel Diar El Andalous
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis attractive luxury hotel is located right next to the beach and is only 1 km away from the beautiful marina, Port El Kantaoui, which offers scores of shops and other entertainment venues. The centre of Sousse is less than one kilometre away. There is a bus stop directly in front of the hotel (150 m away) and Monastir airport is around 30 minutes away (25 km).
- The hotel features 301 accommodation units. Guests of the hotel are welcomed in the lobby, which has a 24-hour reception and a 24-hour check-out service. Amenities include a safe and currency exchange facilities. Internet access and wireless internet access are available in the public areas. The hotel offers a range of amenities for a comfortable stay, including gastronomic options such as a restaurant, a café, a bar and a pub. Guests can buy holiday mementos from the souvenir shop. Shopping facilities are available. The grounds of the hotel feature a playground and an attractive garden. A playroom is also among the amenities at the hotel. Guests travelling in their own vehicles can make use of the available parking spaces. Additional services include multilingual staff, medical assistance, room service, a laundry and a hairdressing salon.
- All rooms feature air conditioning, central heating and a bathroom. Most accommodation units also feature a balcony or terrace. Many of the rooms also offer a sea view, adding to the ambience. Cots are available for children. A safe and a minibar also feature. Features include a fridge and a mini-fridge. Each accommodation unit offers a telephone, a TV and a radio. Each of the bathrooms features a shower and a hairdryer.
- A refreshing dip in the indoor or outdoor pool can be pleasantly cooling on hot days. A terrace, a sun terrace, sun loungers and parasols are available. There is also a poolside snack bar. The hotel offers an extensive outdoor sport and leisure programme, with tennis, bocce, beach volleyball, volleyball, crazy golf, golf and archery. Guests of the hotel can have fun with watersports such as water skiing, windsurfing, pedal boat hire, canoeing, sailing and kayaking. The hotel offers numerous indoor sporting opportunities, with activities such as table tennis, darts and bowling, as well as pool/billiards for a fee. The hotel features a range of spa options, including a sauna, massage treatments and a solarium. In addition, a beauty salon is available to guests for a fee. Additional leisure options available to guests include an entertainment programme, a disco and a kids' club.
- The hotel offers a wide range of bookable meals and board options, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, half board, full board and All-inclusive. The hotel additionally offers snacks. Alcohol-free drinks and alcoholic drinks are served at the establishment.
- The following credit cards are accepted at the hotel: American Express, VISA, Diners Club and MasterCard.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Address::B.P. 40, Port El Kantaoui 04089 Sousse
Phone: +216 73 246200
- What the hotel offersThe top Iberostar Diar El Andalous hotel, located in the town of Sousse, is an all-inclusive Port El Kantaoui hotel, surrounded by gardens and right on the beach. This beautiful Tunisian hotel on the Mediterranean coast offers an impeccable service and has a wide range of entertainment for the whole family, making it an ideal choice for a relaxing family holiday in Tunisia.
- LocationThe top Iberostar Diar El Andalous hotel is located on one of the beaches of Port El Kantaoui, an emblematic area in the region of Sousse, Tunisia. Its proximity to other locations allows visitors to easily walk around and soak in the Tunisian culture. Access to this hotel is very convenient as it is not far from the two main airports in the area. The Iberostar Diar El Andalous is a superbly located hotel in Sousse.
- AccommodationThe top Iberostar Diar El Andalous hotel is located on one of the beaches of Port El Kantaoui, an emblematic area in the region of Sousse, Tunisia. Its proximity to other locations allows visitors to easily walk around and soak in the Tunisian culture. Access to this hotel is very convenient as it is not far from the two main airports in the area. The Iberostar Diar El Andalous is a superbly located hotel in Sousse.
- Food and DrinkThe quality Iberostar Diar El Andalous is a gastronomic Sousse hotel that has complete food service and pays great attention to every detail. Guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner at the hotel's main restaurant, buffet style, and can also try a la carte dishes of typical Tunisian cuisine, prepared with quality ingredients. In the hotel's bars drinks with and without alcohol, spirits and soft drinks are served. Staying at this hotel in Tunisia is also a good time to experience the world of traditional Arabic tea and water pipes, two experiences always recommended in Sousse.
- LeisureThere’s plenty to do at the top Iberostar Diar El Andalous hotel, time to rest and relax but also to have fun and leave the routine behind. The hotel's entertainment programme includes activities and entertainment programmes for adults and children in Sousse. Their goal is for everyone to have an enjoyable holiday in Tunisia with plenty of fun. There are games, contests and evening entertainment for the whole family to enjoy. It is also possible to keep fit in Sousse at the Iberostar Diar El Andalous hotel thanks to the different sports it offers at the hotel facilities as well as on the magnificent Port El Kantaoui beaches.
- Other facilities and servicesHotel with the best Tunisian gastronomy. Some of the nicest things when visiting countries such as Tunisia is tasting its cuisine, learning about its culture and investigating its customs. The Iberostar Diar El Andalous hotel offers its guests the opportunity to enjoy the rich and traditional recipes from Tunisia in several of its restaurants. In addition, one of the bars, with a very Tunisian setting, invites its guests to taste the famous teas while enjoying a water pipe, a custom prevalent in Tunisian society. Children have lots of fun. There’s not a moment of boredom for the youngest in the family, since there’s a huge variety of games organized for them by age, which are part of the entertainment program of the hotel’s different children's clubs. Business events in Port El Kantaoui. The Iberostar Diar El Andalous has facilities in which to hold meetings, conferences or incentive trips. It has the latest audiovisual equipment and a team of professionals who ensure the events come off perfectly.
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Shops in the hotel
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Vegetarian dishes
- Hotel bar
- Number of cafes altogether: 1
A choice of sports
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis court
- Spa centre
- Beauty treatments
- Tanning booth
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Evening programs and entertainment
- Babysitting/Child services
- Check out no later than: 12:00
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Children welcome
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See