BEST WESTERN City Hotel(4 stars)Via San Sebastiano 6 16123 Genova View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Great, gladly again, everything great, price is ok
- December 2012
We stayed before our cruise one night in Best Western City Hotel, since we from our last stay in good memory had. The location is very central. Shopping possibilities, catering trade and objects of interest are easy to reach on foot. Very we were surprised by the new environment which the hotel offered. Everything was fresh renovated, the breakfast room was excellent and it gave about freshly squeezed juice until sparkling wine an extensive, very satisfied this offer. On the bed was for the woman a bag with a magazine and cosmetics, very attentive. Internet was free of charge.
The ideal hotel for a city trip
- Nachweis erbracht
- October 2012
For a city break is the' Best Western City Hotel' very recommendable: Favorable location in a seitengässchen in the' Park Hotel Weggis', in the middle of in the center Genoa. The whole old town included port is comfortably within walking distance. The hotel makes general a good impression: courteous, friendly staff, good advice at the front desk, several computers available for free use, beautiful dining room with a very versatile breakfast buffet. The rooms are rather small, but practically furnished. In short: a very recommendable hotel!
Excellent hotel for a city trip
- September 2012
Ideally located for exploring nearby genuar old town and the old port, everything easily reachable on foot. Garage parking spaces are scarce and with 25 €a day very expensive, but a collapse in the car is always costly. All in all the hotel is really recommendable.
Information about BEST WESTERN City Hotel
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationSituated in the centre of Genoa, this comfortable hotel lies near a range of theatres, museums, and the exhibition halls. The nearest public transport stop is only about 300 m away.
- Renovated in the year 2000, this eight-storey hotel comprises a total of 71 rooms. Facilities on offer in the elegant building include a foyer with 24-hour reception desk and lifts, a bar and an air-conditioned à la carte restaurant catering to guests' culinary wishes. There is a garage for guests to park their cars (added fee).
- The well-equipped rooms come with a bathroom with hairdryer. Further facilities include a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, a minibar, and hire safe.
- A breakfast buffet is available every morning.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Double bed
- Satellite TV
- Air conditioning
- Minibar: alcoholic
- Coffee and tea
- Electronic room keys
- Inside access
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Number of restaurants altogether: 1
- Number of restaurants for non-guests: 1
- Number of restaurant seats altogether: < 100
- Dishes for those with allergies
- Hotel bar
- Number of hotel bars altogether: 1
- Breakfast buffet
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Check out no later than: 11:00
- Early check in
- Late check out
- Express check in and check out
- 24 hour security
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See