Hotel review overview
The most helpful positive review
The building itself is partly in need of renovation and the local conditions. If you have such Shortcomings eye and but rather the familiar and friendly atmosphere in the hotel is good. The many reviews on the internet are not comprehensible for us. Also in a 5 star hotel in the black forest, one must under circumstances a few minutes to fresh rolls to wait. We had a beautiful holiday and we will definitely spend another vacation there. … read hotel review
The most helpful negative review
This hotel was the worst we have ever experienced. For breakfast, lunch and in the evening it always had the same food. Without love cooked and served. Guests were mainly from Russia, Germany and Poland there. Of cleanliness in this hotel probably still none heard. The bar guys were except for a few exceptions rude. … read hotel review
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- August 2014
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- April 2014
Information about Hotel Karawan Beach & Resort
Information from HolidayCheck
Information from HolidayCheck *
- What the hotel offersA compromise between high quality standards and a price, Hotel Karawan Beach & Resort is a perfect alternative for a three star hotel. This resort is popular among couples and families for friendly staff and good food. Freshly renovated in 2011, Hotel Karawan Beach & Resort has modern architecture with spacious and comfortable rooms. It consists of 244 rooms, four swimming pools and many bars and restaurant. There is also a hairdresser saloon, nightclub and conference facilities. Check out is at 12.00 and they are designated areas for smoking guests. Wireless internet is available for extra fee.
- LocationThe hotel is situated in the centre of Sousse and the beach is directly across the street. The marina of Port El Kantaoui is 3 km from the hotel. There are numerous restaurants, bars, clubs, shops and links to the public transport network nearby. Guests are welcome to visit the beautiful Sousse Museum which is a short walk away. The airport is located 120 km away from the hotel.
- AccommodationHotel Karawan Beach & Resort features single, double and triple rooms. The hotel offers fully equipped rooms with balcony or terrace, bathroom, hairdryer, mini fridge, direct call phone, air-condition, safebox and TV with music channels. All accommodations overlook the sea or the city centre.
- Food and DrinkThe hotel offers all-inclusive options for breakfast, dinner and lunch. A la carte restaurants offer various Tunisian delicacies and a food circle serves snacks, deserts, ice creams, burgers and hot beverages. Alcoholic beverages are available at the bar.
- LeisureThe hotel features a sauna, hammam and relaxing body treatments at the Spa centre. Facility offers a range of sports and entertainment facilities including beach water sports including waterskiing, jet skiing, motor boating, gymnastics, aerobics, pool/snooker and evening and children’s entertainment programmes.
- Other facilities and servicesVisa and MasterCard are accepted card payment. No pets are allowed. Laundry, ironing and dry cleaning service is available. Guests can exchange currency at the 24 hour reception desk.
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Coffee and tea
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See