TT Hotels Seven Seas Imperial(4 stars)Titreyengöl Mevkii 07601 Side - Titreyengöl View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
Super nice holiday
- Recommended hotel
- Proof of booking
- Beach holiday
- August 2013
The property consists of a main building and overall individual villas in which other rooms are. We had a family room booked. Nice large, two small terraces, but no separating doors (allegedly there is also family room with separating doors. The built volumes of the hotel are a little frail. The hotel area was super well-kept and clean, so we ignored it look could. The hotel is mainly from Sweden and english guests. Therefore we hardly german-speaking guests and the staff is more on english trained. The child care was only english and swedish. Many families. Who does not like ... children, should not go to this hotel!-)
A minus, but everything else was great ☺
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- September 2011
The only downside is the optician shop, poor quality and no adjustment of the glasses. Checking-in to the relaxing, varied evenings, great service and, in any case once again.
Information about TT Hotels Seven Seas Imperial
Hotel description *
- LocationThe hotel is located 10 metres from the beach in the Titreyengol area, some 4 km away from the town of Manavgat and 6.5 km east of the resort of Side. There are some local amenities close to the hotel and public transport is available within a few metres from the entrance. Antalya Airport is roughly 73 km away.
- This large, beach hotel offers a range of facilities to suit most ages and consists of 364 rooms located in a main building and also in blocks within the spacious grounds. This air-conditioned hotel welcomes guests in the lobby, which offers a 24-hour reception and a 24-hour check-out service as well as a hotel safe, currency exchange facilities and lift access to upper floors. There is also a hairdressing salon, an auditorium and a games room. Guests can relax in the TV lounge, while the younger visitors let off steam in the children’s playground and kids’ club. Guests can moreover enjoy a drink at the bar before dining in the main buffet restaurant and à la carte restaurant. Business travellers will appreciate the convenience of conference facilities while all guests can make use of the wireless Internet access (fees apply). Room and laundry services are also available for an additional fee and there is a car park for those arriving by car. Guests are welcome to take up the hotel’s offer of bicycle hire (fees apply).
- The spacious rooms have a modern design and are en suite with a shower and a hairdryer. Guests can look forward to a good night’s rest on their double bed. Rooms are further equipped with a balcony or terrace, centrally regulated air conditioning, a mini fridge, a safe, satellite TV and a telephone. An ironing set is also a standard feature of all accommodation units.
- The hotel's entertainment team provide light entertainment for both children and adults, while the great outdoor facilities include a water park with wave pool and a crazy river, 2 swimming pools and a children’s swimming area. Guests can enjoy a bite to eat at the poolside snack bar before relaxing on the sun terrace with its sun loungers and parasols. Fitness enthusiasts can enjoy an aqua fit or aerobics session or they can head to the on-site gym for a good workout. For relaxation, guests can choose to use the spa facilities which include a sauna and hammam and massage treatments (all extra charge). Younger guests can enjoy the mini club and there is also a teens' club for 12-17 year olds. Further leisure options available at the hotel include tennis, table tennis, pool/snooker (fees apply), basketball, beach volleyball as well as bocce, minigolf (fees apply) and biking (fees apply). The nearby beach is sandy and pebbled and has sun loungers and parasols for guests to use. Water sports are available from the beach for an extra fee and are provided by a private operator. Fans of the fairway can head to the nearest golf course, Belek, which is approximately 48 km from the hotel.
- Meals are served in buffet form in the main restaurant. À la carte is also available for the evening meal.
- MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
- Some facilities may not be operational due to weather/seasonal conditions.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Shops in the hotel
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Satellite TV
- Air conditioning
A choice of sports
- Tennis court
Other hotel information
- Evening programs and entertainment
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See