Hotel The Aspens On Blackcomb(3 stars)4800 Spearhead Drive, Whistler View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Information about Hotel The Aspens On Blackcomb
Hotel description *
- LocationThis family-friendly ski-in/ski-out hotel is located in the upper village neighbourhood on Blackcomb Mountain. Guests will find a range of shops, bars, restaurants and nightlife venues just a 5-minute drive away, in Whistler Village. Nearby attractions include Whistler Mountain Blackcomb Peak and the Green Lake. Links to the public transport network can be found just 2 minutes’ walk from the hotel and Vancouver International Airport lies some 115 km from the accommodation.
- Fully air-conditioned, this all-suite ski hotel welcomes guests into a lobby with a 24-hour reception and check-out service, hotel safe and lift access. There is a TV lounge with a video library and business guests will appreciate the conference facilities on offer to them. Internet access is available throughout the hotel and a laundry service is offered to guests. For an additional fee, those arriving by car can make use of the hotel’s car park. Ski storage is also offered at this hotel.
- The 1 and 2-bedroom suites feature king-size beds, a fireplace, balcony, high definition cable TV, DVD player and a fully equipped kitchen (with a microwave, crockery, utensils and tea and coffee making facilities). Complimentary Internet access is available in all suites. The en suite bathrooms feature a bath, shower and hairdryer, as well as complimentary toiletries. An ironing set is also provided and all rooms feature individually regulated air conditioning and heating units.
- The hotel features a heated outdoor swimming pool, 3 hot tubs and a gym. For an additional fee, guests can enjoy playing a round of golf at the nearby Fairmont Chateau Golf Club or exploring the surrounding area by mountain bike.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment at this establishment.
- The hotel requires a security deposit and guests will need to present a credit card at check-in. All rooms are non-smoking.
- From Seattle the border crossing is approximately 176 km. Travelling north take the Interstate 5 (the I-5) to the very last exit before the Canadian border crossing (do not cross the Peace Arch border crossing). Cross into Canada and head north on the highway for about 18 km until intersecting with Route 1 - the Trans Canada Highway. Do not take 1A. Take route 1 West. At Horseshoe Bay Route 1 becomes Highway 99. Whistler is about 1.5 hours from this point.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Play rooms
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Coffee and tea
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Spa centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See