At a glance
- Nice hotel (1) "Nice hotel" found in 1 review
- " Good location, nice hotel "April 2012
- Very friendly staff (1) "Very friendly staff" found in 1 review
- " We were 1 night in this hotel. Enough big and clean room. For a city tour good starting point. Unfortunately little restaurants in the immediate area. Typical continental breakfast. Very friendly staff . Free car park directly in front of the hotel. "April 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in general
- Service Friendliness (1) Comments related to "Service" found in 1 review
- " We were 1 night in this hotel. Enough big and clean room. For a city tour good starting point. Unfortunately little restaurants in the immediate area. Typical continental breakfast. Very friendly staff. Free car park directly in front of the hotel. " read hotel reviewApril 2012
- Service Friendliness (1)
Hotel without special flair, comfortable and clean
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- November 2012
Quiet and friendly hotel without special atmosphere. It reflects very well the city Adelaide, quiet and boring.
Good location, nice hotel
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- January 2012
We were 1 night in this hotel. Enough big and clean room. For a city tour good starting point. Unfortunately little restaurants in the immediate area. Typical continental breakfast. Very friendly staff. Free car park directly in front of the hotel.
Information about Hotel Grand Chifley Adelaide
Hotel description *
- LocationThis hotel is located opposite the South Terrace Parklands, between King William and Pulteney streets. The National Aboriginal Cultural Institute, Art Gallery of South Australia and South Australia Museum are some of the places that are worth a visit in the nearby area for guests interested to know more about Adelaide's interesting history. It is 1 km from Victoria Square, 1.3 km from Westpac House, 1.5 km from shopping venues at Rundle Mall and 1.7 km from the Art Gallery of South Australia. The Adelaide Festival Centre is 1.8 km away and the National Wine Centre of Australia and Adelaide Botanic Gardens are both 2 km away. Adelaide Airport is just 7 km away.
- This hotel extends a warm and friendly welcome to all. Guests can relax in this safe, quiet and convenient location, only a few minutes' walk from the heart of the city. Whether planning to conduct business, enjoy South Australia's fabulous food and wine, visit friends and relatives, or just relax, guests are guaranteed to enjoy their stay at the hotel. This city hotel comprises a total of 138 rooms. Facilities on offer to guests at this air-conditioned establishment include a lobby area with a 24-hour reception, lift access, a bar and a restaurant as well as conference facilities. Moreover, the hotel's beautiful garden is an ideal place to relax or host a party and children can have a great time in the playground. Guests can also take advantage of the room and laundry services.
- The hotel offers a variety of rooms which blend contemporary design with comfort and include video-on-demand, WLAN broadband Internet access and a personal balcony. All come with a private bathroom with a hairdryer and are equipped with a TV, a radio, a safe, a minibar and a fridge. Furthermore, tea and coffee making facilities, an ironing set and air conditioning are provided in all accommodation as standard.
- This hotel features an outdoor swimming pool.
- Guests can enjoy delicious Mediterranean cuisine at the on-site restaurant, which overlooks South Terrace and the parklands. On sunny days, they can enjoy the same on the Fuchsia deck. They can savour a pre-dinner drink or refreshing cocktail at the Lounge Bar.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are accepted at this hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Outdoor pool
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Express check in and check out
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See