Hotel Petit Palace Plaza(4 stars)C/ Nicasio Calle 5 (esquina C/ Larios) Málaga, 29015 View on map
At a glance
- The rooms are big (1) "The rooms are big" found in 1 review
- " ... Malaga from here you quickly in the town for shopping etc. The hotel rated it with 4 stars, but definitely not 4 stars in Germany is. To German standard rather in the excitement three stars area. The rooms are big though and spacious, modern ( indirect illumination, laptop in the room, flat screen-TV, shower ... "August 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Facilities (1) Comments related to "Room" found in 1 review
- " ... Malaga from here you quickly in the town for shopping etc. The hotel rated it with 4 stars, but definitely not 4 stars in Germany is. To German standard rather in the excitement three stars area. The rooms are big though and spacious, modern ( indirect illumination, laptop in the room, flat screen-TV, shower ... " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- Facilities (1)
City hotel not worth 4 stars is
- July 2012
Hotel lies very good in the heart of Malaga from here you quickly in the town for shopping etc. The hotel rated it with 4 stars, but definitely not 4 stars in Germany is. To German standard rather in the excitement three stars area. The rooms are big though and spacious, modern ( indirect illumination, laptop in the room, flat screen-TV, shower with several massage functions), but unfortunately some of them are things more illusion than reality( there was no German respectively English program on the television, air conditioning only had 2 functions, cool on 18 °C or from, connection ... broke constantly together, shower in the bathroom was leaky only 1 roll of toilet paper in the bathroom). For one night it is OK, but more than one night I would recommend to none.
Easter in Malaga
- April 2012
In principle one could be satisfied, if also the breakfast a positive start would mean. The selection of cold cuts and sorts of jam is good, but scrambled egg, sausage and other and for warm meals despite sharp complaint every morning only a hint of warmth. But this is probably the sun even. The eggs were so hard boiled, that one almost the tabletop the fluff up corrupt. But the salt either empty (if one stands on the table) odre clogged. During Semana Santa one lives in a Gettho, if the processions drag, but you can't the hotel blame. Weiterempfehlenja ..., but you should have breakfast not included in the Petit Palace.
Information about Hotel Petit Palace Plaza
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe hotel is located in the historical city centre of Malaga, next to the cathedral and at the junction of Calle Larios, the commercial and recreational centre of the city, and Plaza de la Constitución. It is only a short walk away from other attractions of great interest such as Malaga cathedral and the Picasso Museum as well as the marina and the city's commercial port. Malaga's sandy beach is just 900 m away. The hotel is well-connected to all kinds of train, tram and bus services to all important destinations in the city including Malaga International Airport (10 km).
- This hotel is housed in a magnificent building dating back to the end of the 19th Century, inaugurated in 1881, whose facade features wood-framed glazed gazebo windows which contrast with the avant-garde design of its rooms. Renovated in 2008, the building has been transformed into a modern hotel with innovative facilities and cutting-edge elements which make it one of the best in the city. This family friendly city hotel comprises a total of 66 rooms spread over 6 floors. Facilities on offer to guests at this air-conditioned establishment include a lobby area with a 24-hour reception and 24-hour check-in/check out service, a hotel safe, a lift, a breakfast room and Internet access. Guests may also take advantage of the room and laundry services.
- All rooms are equipped with free high-speed WiFi Internet access, a private bathroom with a cutting-edge hydro-massage shower and a direct dial telephone. They also come with a hairdryer, satellite/ cable TV, a minibar, a king-size or double bed and centrally regulated air conditioning and heating as well as a safe and either a balcony or a terrace.
- Guests may select their breakfast from a buffet laid out in the Patio Andaluz breakfast room and guests may also order breakfast to be delivered to their room.
- American Express, Diners Club, JCB, Maestro, MasterCard and VISA are accepted at this hotel.
- Guests arriving by train (RENFE) should use Line C1 or by bus (E.M.T) Line 19. Those coming by car from Malaga International Airport should join the N340 and take the Avenida Velazquez which goes directly into the city centre.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Packed lunches
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Gay friendly
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See