We are searching for the best available offers...
Information about Hotel Flamboyan
Hotel description *
- LocationThis attractive apartment complex is located on a small hill above the main road in San Agustín. The dark sandy beach is just a few paces away (approximately 500 m) and there is a shopping centre also to be found close by. The Playa del Inglés is about 2 km from the complex and a regular public bus service runs to the beach throughout the day. There is a bus stop situated close to the complex.
- This complex has been renovated. It comprises a main building and several 2 storey bungalows with a total of 150 apartments. Various facilities are available to guests including a garden, a reception desk, a lounge, a small supermarket, and a cosy bar. Guests may also make use of the in-house laundry service.
- The tasteful apartments come with a bathroom with hairdryer, a combined living/ sleeping area, a kitchenette, a fridge, a safe and a balcony or terrace. They are cleaned by staff on guests' departure.
- There are 4 swimming pools in the outdoor complex, a poolside snack bar, as well as a sun terrace with sun loungers and parasols. Guests have the opportunity to pay a visit to the gym as well as to play tennis, table tennis or billiards (additional fees apply for these activities). The nearest golf course lies around 5 km away.
- MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Car park
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See