Hotel Sand Dollar Resort(0 stars)P.O. Box 262 • Kaya Gobernador N. Debrot 79 Show map
Information about Hotel Sand Dollar Resort
Hotel own description
- What the hotel offersAll our Condos are owned by private owners, and rented via the Resort. At Sand Dollar, every condo faces the ocean. All rooms are situated to catch the trade winds and bedrooms are air-conditioned. The kitchens are equipped with a full-sized refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, microwave oven, coffee pot, blender and toaster plus dishes and cookware. Property Amenities The Sand Dollar property features a number property amenities including several access ladders to the ocean, a seaside grilling area, lighted tennis courts, restaurant and bar, to-die-for ice cream parlor, internet café, gift shop and day spa. There is also a brand new state of the art fitness center directly across the street, and an excellent wine and liquor store adjacent to that in the newly opened BonaireMart.
- AccommodationStudio Condominium One queen size bed and one queen size sofa bed. Private bathroom, fully equipped kitchen, breakfast bar, spacious living room with dining area, porch. The majority of all studios are located on ground level or the first floor. Studios sleep a maximum of two adults and two children. One Bedroom Condominium One bedroom with one queen size bed and one queen size sofa bed in the living area. Private bathroom, fully equipped kitchen, breakfast bar, spacious living room and dining area, porch or balcony. One bedrooms are available on both the ground level and on the second floor. Sleeps a maximum of two adults and two children. Two Bedroom Condominium Bedroom with one king size bed, second bedroom with twin beds, and in the living area one queen size sofa bed. Two bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar, spacious living room and dining area, porch or balcony. Sleeps a maximum of four adults and two children. The two bedroom apartments come in a single level style (available on the ground level or second floor) or townhouse style. All townhouses have entrances on the second floor, where the kitchen, living/dining room and a powder room is located. The bedrooms and main bathroom are located on the 3rd floor. There are no townhouses on the ground level. Three Bedroom Condominium Bedroom with one king size bed, second bedroom with one queen size bed, third bedroom with two twin beds, and in the living area one queen size sofa bed. Three bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar, spacious living room and dining area, huge porches or balconies. Sleeps a maximum of six adults and two children.
- Food and DrinkEddy's Restaurant & the Sand Dollar Pool The Carillo family, Sonja, Eddy Sr. & Eddy Jr. are your new hosts at the recently renovated Eddy's Restaurant (previously SunRise Restaurant) located pool side at Sand Dollar. A full American Breakfast Buffet is served daily from 7:30am - 10:00am and for lunch between 11:00am - 2:00pm. At present the restaurant is not open for dinner, however a "snack menu" is available between 3:00pm - 6:00pm and there are several excellent restaurants available for dining within a 5 minute walk. The Bar is open from 11:00am to 10:00pm continuous with "Happy Hour" from 5:00pm - to 7:00pm. The Sunset Bar & Grill The Sunset Bar & Grill at neighboring Den Laman is open every day except Wednesday from 11:00 am – 2:30 pm for lunch and 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm for dinner. Friday nights offer a Rum Punch Party from 5:30 – 6:30 followed by a sea side Barbeque. Lunch Special: Now through the end of September, sign up at The Sunset for a 6 day lunch plan on your day of arrival and pay only $48.00 plus 5% tax. The special includes any lunch entree.
- LeisureOnce again the island of Bonaire has swept top honors while continuing its reign as one of the world’s top dive destinations: For the seventh consecutive year, Bonaire has been rated the Top Dive Destination Overall (Caribbean/Atlantic) in Scuba Diving magazine’s Readers’ Choice Awards 2008. Bonaire also received the #1 rating in eight other Caribbean/Atlantic categories: Top Shore Diving Destination, Top Marine Life, Top Marine Environment, Top Macro Life, Top Destination for Underwater Photography, Top Destination for Beginners, Top Value, and Top Snorkeling. # 1 Rated Top Marine Life - Bonaire Scuba Diving Anyone who has been diving or snorkeling in the waters of Bonaire knows they teem not only with large numbers of fish, but also with an unusually high number of fish species. So much so, that in surveys conducted by the Reef Environmental Education Foundation , 8 the top 10 dive sites in terms of species richness are located on Bonaire.
- Other facilities and servicesNubia's Day Spa Nubia Day Spa offers professional massage therapy, facials, reflexology, lymph drainage, Shiatsu, deep tissue massage and other body and facial treatments. To help heal sore muscles and joints try her soothing mud therapy treatment, or relax with a stress-relieving facial to cleanse and revitalize your face and neck. Lover's Ice Cream If you are a follower of "Bonaire Chat", undoubtedly you already know that on your very doorstep lays the top island made ice cream shop on Bonaire! Be prepared - shop early to sample your favorite waffle cone, or take your favorite flavor home to your freezer. Don't forget to pack elasticized waist pants. The ice cream is worth each and every calorie! Now Offering a Grocery Stocking Service! Coming in on a late flight and wondering where you can find a light snack? Now you need look no further than your own kitchen cabinet!