BEST WESTERN Hotel Victoria Park Suites(3 stars)377 O'connor St View on map
At a glance
- The bathroom was large (1) "The bathroom was large" found in 1 review
- " ... from parliament hill or a shopping mall with many restaurants and shopping possibilities. Parking costs $16 in the hotel's own underground car park. Rooms were very large and clean, good bed. The bathroom was large and clean. Continental breakfast (which was okay.) inclusive. Would stay there again! "November 2011
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Bathroom (1) Comments related to "Room" found in 1 review
- " ... from parliament hill or a shopping mall with many restaurants and shopping possibilities. Parking costs $16 in the hotel's own underground car park. Rooms were very large and clean, good bed. The bathroom was large and clean. Continental breakfast (which was okay.) inclusive. Would stay there again! " read hotel reviewNovember 2011
- Bathroom (1)
Ida u Henry
Nice city hotel
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- November 2011
Nice city hotel, ten minutes walk from parliament hill or a shopping mall with many restaurants and shopping possibilities. Parking costs $16 in the hotel's own underground car park. Rooms were very large and clean, good bed. The bathroom was large and clean. Continental breakfast (which was okay.) inclusive. Would stay there again!
Information about BEST WESTERN Hotel Victoria Park Suites
Hotel description *
- LocationThe hotel is located in downtown Ottawa. It is situated just a short walk from the world-famous Rideau Canal, the shopping on Elgin Street and the city's main nightlife venues. Gatineau Park is just 7 km away and guests can reach Byward Market and the Museum of Nature in just 5 minutes by foot.
- Waterfalls and mountain springs are brought to life in the design of this hotel. Renovated in 2007, the property offers a unique style of accommodation in Banff, with a total of 123 one and two-bedroom suites and hotel rooms. At Chili's World Bar and Grill guests can sip on one of the famous margaritas on the front patio, facing out onto the street, or watch the game on a huge 60-inch Plasma TV. Further facilities include air conditioning, a lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out services, a hotel safe, a café, a breakfast room, conference facilities, WLAN Internet access, a laundry service and a garage (charges apply).
- The suites are appointed with elegant furnishings, accented with upscale details including a pillow-top mattress, luxurious duvets and granite countertops. The award-winning suites provide the added convenience and value guests are looking for. Each unit comes complete with an en-suite bathroom with shower and bathtub, as well as a hairdryer, a double or king-size bed, a direct dial telephone, a satellite/cable TV, a radio, Internet access and a safe. A kitchenette with mini fridge, microwave and tea and coffee making facilities is also provided. A washing machine, an iron and ironing board and individually adjustable heating and air conditioning all come as standard.
- Capturing the historic and natural elements of Banff National Park, the hotel's centrepiece is its hot pool, inspired by the original Cave and Basin Historic Site. There is also a gym and a sauna on site. For an additional fee guests can treat themselves to one of the spa treatments on offer.
- A continental breakfast is served every morning.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
- The highways leading to Canada's capital region are the 417, 416, 174, 7, 16 and 31 in Ontario, and Highway 148 in Quebec. On approaching the region, follow the red maple leaf signs or the information signs through to the city centre.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See