We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Beach holiday with rocky beach
- Nicht empfohlen
- Nachweis erbracht
- April 2013
In the entire the hotel was ok. Unfortunately little far to the beach, the rocky was. Food was ok. The staff unfortunately at the front desk very rude, and unhelpful. In the total package for the money it was worth it once to flies. But no 2 time in...
Shores golden is great! P/l reason very much
- March 2013
Quality/price relationship very strong. I recommend this hotel. They may 2 for 2 restaurants the shores amforas star hotel free go. They use beach of zhores alohas star hotel. Very good food. Arabic buffet 1 time per week is great, very impressed! Tourists from baltic countries are presented. Naama you can always by taxi in 10 minutes. So it was worth it, if you stay quite cheap and good quality want. With kind regards
New year's eve was good, also the buffet!
- December 2012
We were over new year's eves and arrived early in the morning so at 9 o'clock, could also breakfast, but our room only at 13 o'clock get, we were totally exhausted from the flight and would have liked more a room already wished. Furthermore was the new year's eve buffet and the whole effort on new year's eve to see. Otherwise was the general food not very recommendable, at least at noon not, because there the whole week about the same. In the evening partly grilled and different and sometimes there was good things to eat. But the problem it ... was 80% russians in the hotel were very loudly listen and jump the queue, shove away at the buffet and so much on the plates rip and then the most clear and not food. Moreover, this hardly speak german, one should with english quite well equipped. The waiters are very friendly especially ashraf the always very funny and always very accommodating was and always a space, if the buffet arrived and us always immediately drinks brought. Furthermore, there is a german chef in the hotel, the everything you can say and also the most help. The animation is really great, i would like to especially when Kristina, Angelica, Simon and ash thank you, thanks for everything. They were simply super nice and one could super with them and also have fun have. Evenings there was a show hosts, fire show, kids etc. The three shores hotels include together: shores golden, shores aloha, shores amphoras, means if the golden nothing is, you can also easily accessible over to the aloha go, because then there is something going on. To the beach it is about 400 metres, either one runs or there is also a shuttle to the beach there and back at certain times.
- Nicht empfohlen
- November 2012
We made in november 12 a mother child holiday (50 and 26 years old). We had a room with a pool view. Of al we then after check a hinterhofzimmer have, we were after a short complaint in our room with a pool view stituents. The food was the whole week the same, no abwechslungmund very russian vote. Which moved, never in this hotel again to go was, in the morning when we at breakfast a dead kitty in the garden had discovered. We suspect that the kitten all after poisoned were. For us this is a absolute no-go! It ... were at the start six cats and at the end the week only two. The hotel manager assured us but the cats not poisoned were, what we really was hard to believe after all what we saw. Overall we were gladly again at home and hope that the kitten reasonably good.
We have made the best of it
- Nicht empfohlen
- November 2012
This hotel 4 stars in the life not, perhaps for 95 per cent the russians there, but not for us. Have in the last few years several hotels in Egypt tried and was always very satisfied.
Information about Hotel Shores Golden
- What the hotel offersShores Golden is a fusion of oriental and modern styles. Our warm hospitality, comfortable rooms, delicious food, and numerous activities are certain to make your vacation truly memorable. This resort is surrounded by lush palm trees, rich landscaping, and offers scenic views over the mountains and the Red Sea.
- LocationSituated on Um El Seid Cliff, the resort is only 18km away (25 minute drive) from Sharm El Sheikh International Airport, and 11km (15 minute drive) from Neama Bay (Centre).
- AccommodationAll 250 rooms are air-conditioned and feature satellite TV, radio, telephone, mini-bar, bathroom/ shower, hairdryer and standard amenities. Some of the rooms feature a private balcony or terrace, most with stunning views of the sea, pool and mountains.
- Food and DrinkMain restaurant offering a wide variety of dishes through its open buffet, poolside Golden Grill restaurant that serves pizza's until 2am, lobby bar, cocktail bar, Oriental coffee shop at the pool and pool bar.
- LeisureShores Golden facilities include a beautifully designed swimming pool with a heated section, a Jacuzzi, children's pool, a swim-in bar and an in-pool tanning area. The hotel also features another outdoor swimming pool, a gym with sauna and steam room.
- Other facilities and servicesThe resort has a shopping alley which includes a souvenir shop, a jewelery shop, leather goods and carpet shops, and a shisha corner. Available through our sister hotel Shores Aloha located only 500m away is a beach with all its facilities and activities, as well as a diving center.
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Shops in the hotel
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Cash machine on site
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Writing bureau
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast buffet
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Airport transfer
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See