Information about Apartments Mladi Mornar
Mladi mornar is a family pansion with 6 apartments for 2-6 persons. It is especially suitable for family vacation. The apartments are equipped with kitchen, bathroom, kingsize bed with extra bed, air condition, SAT tv, balcony with a beautifull view on the sea, external barbecue, free Wi-Fi and parking place. In adition to accomodation we offer halfboard in our restaurant with traditional dalmatian cuisine. On our menu list you can find fresh fish and meat from the barbecue, mussels, adriatic squid, lamb under dalmatian „peka“, fresh vegetables, dalmatian famous prosciutto, cheese of the Pag island and other delicacies that make this region one of the most reknown gastronomy places.We invite you to spend unforgettable holidays in a warm family atmosphere enjoying the crystal clear sea, one of the most beautiful sunsets and irresistible Mediterranean cuisine. Reception hours: On business days: from 08:00 to 22:00On the weekend: from 08:00 to 22:00
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Address::Rtina 252, Benići
- What the hotel offersPension Mladi mornar is a small family pension in Rtina. The pension has 6 apartments for 2-6 persons. The apartments are equipped with small kitchen, bathroom, air condition, SAT tv and Wi-Fi.
- LocationPension Mladi mornar is located in Rtina, small fishing place near the island of Pag. Rtina is 25 chilometers far from the citiy of Zadar and the city of Pag. There are two national parks that you can visit nearby, NP Paklenica and NP Kornati.
- AccommodationThe apartments are equipped with small kitchen, bathroom, air condition, SAT tv and Wi-Fi.
- Food and DrinkThe restaurant offers traditional dalmatian cuisine: fresh fish and meat from the barbecue, mussels, dalmatian "peka" and other specialties.
- Shops in the hotel
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Satellite TV
- Connecting rooms
- Pets allowed
- Number of restaurants altogether: 1
- Number of restaurant seats altogether: < 100
- Vegetarian dishes
- A la carte
- Hotel bar
- Packed lunches
Other hotel information
- Non-hotel guests can/cannot access the area: open
- Early check in
- Cash payment
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- Free Wifi access included
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See