At a glance
- Good service (2) "Good service" found in 2 reviews
- " Clean and good service - unfortunately no air conditioning "August 2012
- " The location is very central, only 5 minutes from the main station. Lots of restaurants in the immediate vicinity. Very clean hotel with good atmosphere. Very friendly service . The breakfast was good. The rooms were unfortunately without air conditioning. "August 2012
- Very clean hotel (1) "Very clean hotel" found in 1 review
- " The location is very central, only 5 minutes from the main station. Lots of restaurants in the immediate vicinity. Very clean hotel with good atmosphere. Very friendly service. The breakfast was good. The rooms were ... "August 2012
- The breakfast was good (1) "The breakfast was good" found in 1 review
- " The location is very central, only 5 minutes from the main station. Lots of restaurants in the immediate vicinity. Very clean hotel with good atmosphere. Very friendly service. The breakfast was good . The rooms were unfortunately without air conditioning. "August 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " The location is very central, only 5 minutes from the main station. Lots of restaurants in the immediate vicinity. Very clean hotel with good atmosphere. Very friendly service. The breakfast was good. The rooms were ... " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- Hotel in general (1)
- Service Friendliness (2) Comments related to "Service" found in 2 reviews
- " Clean and good service - unfortunately no air conditioning " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- " The location is very central, only 5 minutes from the main station. Lots of restaurants in the immediate vicinity. Very clean hotel with good atmosphere. Very friendly service. The breakfast was good. The rooms were unfortunately without air conditioning. " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- Service Friendliness (2)
- Quality (1) Comments related to "Food" found in 1 review
- August 2012
- Quality (1)
Good and central hotel with small drawbacks
- March 2013
It was a great vacation in a ultimately-good hotel, which was very centrally located and only a few minutes away from the beautiful canals is. The room was maybe a little bit too small, for this the bathroom was but larger, the staff was very nice and helpful, you have for example our on-line check into for the return flight expressions, etc. Only on our question, why the vent in the bathroom constantly ran he could not help us, but it was not the big problem, as the ventilation the living area hardly heard. The breakfast was nothing special, breakfast ... is with a few good prepared meals, but there were also quite fresh things. Furthermore asked the hotel a free internet access via wi-fi, there were also some computers for free available. The hotel is nearby of restaurants, as well as from the train station, the trains you can't hear, so you need to go-if you by train comes - only a few minutes walk. The you don't find everywhere! Grachtenfahrtsangebote were also nearby, the half day already times with be spent. It was cleaned daily and thoroughly. Ultimately was our having in Amsterdam worth it, if the hotel the smaller flaws improved it would actually be a perfect star hotel in the center of Amsterdam.
Hotel ' did not need! '
- Nicht empfohlen
- Nachweis erbracht
- March 2013
The hotel has disappointed us. For the schienenerneuerung in front of the hotel they could not. If however a quiet room asked you to the street side room, it was not very service friendly. Every few minutes through the rail joints of the exposed (provisional?) Seemed woke us up-and up late at night or early in the morning. A fire (wrongly) alarm in the middle of the night neither commented in any way the next morning explains, let alone regrets. The bed sheets had blood on, the towels (with the 1st time unfortunately only noticed when i dry wanted) almost ... without exception with dirt traces mistake. The complaint was at least as far as card accepted, the i new got. Us was new, that one in a hotel the towels before definitely auseinanderfalten and be reviewed. The filter of the extractor fan in the bathroom was in dire need of replacing, the particles were plentiful on the (white) badewannenvorleger again. And finally: i am not to the people, with the finger over a frame-rather i put 'fifth be'.
Excellent hotel with great location!
- Nachweis erbracht
- January 2013
So hotel itself is good, serving staff is motivated and friendly (i could only dutch and english at the front desk speak, other languages?) Food, breakfast is sufficient and tasted reasonable. Size of the room is enough for a short vacation, for something longer well?! It is clean for three stars, cleaning of the rooms just about until 11:00 o'clock, there are also better. The location makes clear about this hotel, it is really centrally located (approximately 500 meters centraal station and in the perimeter of 1 kilometer everything possible at restaurants, souvenir shops and coffeeshops, sex museum nearby ... and much more) I would book here again!
Stadthotel mit trendyzimmer in central train station
- November 2012
This hotel is an excellent hotel for city break. Directly in the train station central with the easy access to tram and bus in every direction as well as mooring cruises. Is very recommendable, the 72 hours map for the tram. In the bar of the hotel it had a fireplace, which was a comfortable warmth and cosiness radiates. The staff are very friendly and helpful.
Great hotel, central location, good breakfast
- Nachweis erbracht
- September 2012
Ideal for a Städgtereise. Very central location, nevertheless not too loud. Reasonably priced restaurants ( Chinese, pizzeria, McDonald's) nearby. Very good shops ( Albert Heijn' ) in the immediate area. We have water, fruit/ vegetables and knabbereien bought. If you don't eat out would like to, you can very well with a good dinner supply.
Information about Hotel Sint Nicolaas
A warm home-from-home in the heart of Amsterdam. Situated 500 meters from Amsterdam Central Station, a 10 minutes Walk from the dam and 5 minutes from the Red light District this hotel is perfect for both business and pleasure. All rooms overlook the splendid city centre and have a flat-screen TV, a desk, free Wi-Fi, double glazing and light-proof curtains. End the end of the day you can relax by the fireplace or watch some TV in the lounge chairs with a drink from the bar.A salient detail: your stay at Hotel Sint Nicolaas has a historic flavor. This listed building was used in the 18th and 19th centuries as an Amsterdam harbor office. The streets that border the hotel today were adjacent canals in those days. In many rooms, you can still see the authentic beams that were used for hoisting goods. Business hours of reception: Every day: from 00:00 to 00:00
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Address::Spuistraat 1a
- What the hotel offersHotel Sint Nicolaas is a modern hotel with a homely atmosphere in the center of Amsterdam. Whether staying for business or pleasure, guests love the three-star service and friendly atmosphere.
- LocationFrom Hotel Sint Nicolaas you can get to just about anywhere in Amsterdam in 20 minutes. Seven different tram lines are only 2 minutes' walk away. You can buy a day ticket for only € 7. What's more, Amsterdam's central station is only a stone's throw away. From there, you have a direct connection that will get you to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol in 20 minutes. All the main attractions of Amsterdam are also close at hand: you can walk to the Anne Frank House, the Rijksmuseum, Canal Tours or the Van Gogh Museum.
- AccommodationAll 27 rooms of Hotel Sint Nicolaas have been completely refurbished. This means you can stay in the center of Amsterdam in spacious rooms with free WiFi, flat-screen TVs and box-spring mattresses. Moreover, each room is unique in its architecture and furnishing, so you can always find a hotel room to your taste.
- Other facilities and servicesIn Hotel Sint Nicolaas you can enjoy the typical hospitality of Amsterdam. You notice that in the details. The friendly staff, free internet, free maps of Amsterdam... they all make your stay that much more enjoyable. Our reception staff will be pleased to help you discover Amsterdam. For example, you can explore by scooter or bike hired from the hotel. In this way, you get to know the real 'ins and outs' of the city of Amsterdam.
- Luggage room
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Writing bureau
- Additional childrens' bed
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See