Bungalows Las Gaviotas(2.5 stars)c/ Mato, 1 35510 Puerto del Carmen Lanzarote-España View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
- July 2013
The Apartments Las Gaviotas is in an excellent location right by Matagorda beach and everything you need for peaceful holiday in a lovely place. Matagorda is a very laid back place with a wonderful promenade. You could take a long walk into Puerto Del Carmen.The commercial centre a handy 50 metres away and the resort centre with its shops, bars and restaurants approximately two kilometres away. The complex is approximately 5km from the Lanzarote International Airport. Bungalows have a private garden terrace with patio furniture and sun loungers. Rooms at the Apartments Las Gaviotas have one or two bedrooms ... and a sitting room with sofa, sun terrace, bathroom, hair dryer, telephone, kitchen equipped with oven, toaster, coffee pot and kettle, satellite television and safeBungalows are well maintained (maid service 5 times a week) they have plenty of space and very comfortable.The Apartments Las Gaviotas has seven swimming pools. The sun terraces around the pools have loungers and parasols. Las Gaviotas restaurant serves buffet meals. Plenty selection for breakfast: hot bacon,various eggs,beans,sausage,tomato,loads of stuff changes daily. If you fancy cold, there is cereal,breads,toast,yoghurt,selection of meats,cheese, danish and real butter or margarine, as well as tea, coffee and juices. For lunch or dinner you can choose different kinds of salad, colds, soup, pork, lamb, chicken, fish,seafood, potatoes, rice, french potatoes, steamed or fresh vegetables and fruits. There are 2 poolside bars. One at block 8, another at block 3 next to the restaurant. You can enjoy different kinds of cocktails, soft drinks as well as brandy, whiskey, vodka, vermouth or beer. The block 8 is away from the other blocks. All the staff are very friendly, helpful and accommodating. It was a great holiday!
No private take a bungalow
- Nicht empfohlen
- Wander- und Wellnessurlaub
- March 2013
On the complex there are a lot of bungalows from the hotel and a number of private bungalows. We stayed in a private bungalow (alexis 2). It was already quite run down, the neighbor renovated straight and gave us 2 weeks of construction. Complaints are toughed out. You want a discount of less than 30%, which for this construction really have been moderate would be, we are still with outrageous emails carefully. We had a bungalow at the hotel booked, would be a change of the bungalows have been possible. Therefore rather with a guide book, the emergency replacement can ... offer!
Beautiful bungalow complex
- January 2013
Really beautiful bungalow complex very close at the airport, much you can hear the noise from the planes but not, however it can with appropriate wind direction naturally loud.
- Nicht empfohlen
- January 2013
An in our opinion not recommendable facilities. With arrival no friendly welcoming at the reception!
Nice plant - directly at the beach
- Wander- und Wellnessurlaub
- October 2012
We have in this complex though just a short stay had, but the location directly at the beach (only over the promenade!) Is great. What could have been disturbing, is the near airport, depending on windrichtiung you can hear the landing and departing machines quite clear.
Information about Bungalows Las Gaviotas
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis white washed bungalow complex is located in the very first line of houses from the beach. Guests only need to cross the sea promenade to get to the beach. Matagorda shopping centre is just 50 m away and guests can walk 3 km along the sea promenade to get to Puerto del Carmen, Lanzarote's main tourist resort, with its shops, restaurants and night life. Main tourist attractions like the volcanic Natural Park of Timanfaya, La Geria and Los Jameos del Agua are a few kilometres away and easy to access.
- This quiet and relaxing bungalow complex has 7 swimming pools, a restaurant, bar, poolside snack bar, gardens, sun bathing terraces, 24-hour reception, currency exchange facilities, car and bicycle rental.
- The bungalows are tastefully decorated and bright. Each comes with a siting room with a sofa bed, 1 or 2 double bedrooms, a well-equipped kitchen with a ceramic stovetop, microwave, fridge, toaster, tea and coffee making facilities, a full bathroom with hairdryer, private terrace with a small garden with table, chairs and loungers, telephone, satellite TV (surcharge) and in-room safe (surcharge).
- The bungalows are surrounded by beautiful gardens with an attractive pool area with a total of 7 swimming pools, 3 of which have a section for children and 4 of which are heated in winter season. For refreshment and snacks, guests are able to visit the poolside bar.
- The restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner (buffet or à la carte).
- MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- What the hotel offersBungalow complex in first line of beach and surrounded by tropical gardens. Just leave the complex and take a walk along the sea promenade or cross it to get to the beach.
- LocationPuerto del Carmen, the main tourist and leisure center of the island, is 2 miles away (between 30 and 45 minutes walking along the sea promenade). 50 meters away from the complex there is a commercial area: supermarkets, restaurants, pubs, live music...and two 18 holes golf courses, 4 miles and 9 miles away (designed by John Harris).
- Accommodation1 twin bedroom bungalow (max. capacity 3 adults or 2 adults+2 kids under 12 years old). 2 twin bedrooms bungalow (max. capacity 5 adults or 4 adults+2 kids under 12 years old). All bungalows have a seating room with sofa-bed, well equipped kitchen, full bathroom with hairdryer and a private terrace with a small garden. In-room safe rental.
- Other facilities and services24 h. reception. Money exchange. Housekeeping service. Buffet restaurant: breakfas, half-board and all inclusive. 7 swimming pools (3 with section for kids and 4 heated during winter season). 2 poolside snack-bars. Rent a car. Rent a bike.
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Cable TV
- Coffee and tea
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Number of restaurants altogether: 1
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast buffet
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Holidays for two
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Children welcome
- Free Wifi access included
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See