Hotel review overview
Little service, old rooms, decent food.
- Hotel not recommended
- Skiing and winter sports
- January 2014
This was probably a nice hotel. Now, the focus is more in the adjacent bar. The guest house is only through the bar and kitchen and stores to reach. From 6 hours, the on the ground floor, the butcher is well factor. Defects in the house need your time to repair. Also the wi-fi could days miss. The rooms and the house are clearly dated. The service in the hotel is moderate. Since shut the neat dining not everything out.
Information about Hotel Sonne
In the name of our whole team, we welcome you warmly to the Hotel Sonne. Apartment Hotels are easy to find, but they are not all created equal. Make the right choice and book a room at this accommodating hotel to enjoy all of its features and benefits! It is a short distance to the station from the comfortable hotel. We have many parking spaces available where you can leave you car during your trip. You don't want to leave your pets at home while travelling? No problem with this handsome hotel - just bring them along! Free for you All hotel guests have free access to the sauna. Parking is located directly at the hotel for free. WiFi can be found in the hotel's public areas. Make yourself at home Hotel guests may find it convenient to use the lift to the upper floors. Enjoy your wholesome evening meal in the acclaimed eatery , and sample the delights of our lively bar in good company. Where you will stay We provide our visitors their own cable TV with plenty of entertaining programmes that is included in all of our rooms. You will also find satellite TV provided in your room. Each room includes a strong box, so that our guests can ensure the security of their valuables. The in-room entertainment consists of a radio. Switch it on and let the party begin. Relax or be active The sun studio allows you to perfect your tan even if the weather does not agree with you. Our hotel also provides you with your own sauna.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Address::Dorfplatz 2 6263 Fügen
Phone: +43 5288 62266
- What the hotel offersA comfortable 3 star Hotel with traditional small dining rooms, nice bedrooms and a sauna to relax.
- LocationYou are situated in the middle of Fügen. The ski areas of Hochfügen – Hochzillertal and Spieljoch are easily accessable by car (Spieljoch 5 minutes, Hochfügen – Hochzillertal 15 minutes) a ski bus stop is outside the Hotel.
- AccommodationThe rooms in our Hotel are comfortable with shower/bath and toilet, roomsafe, telephone, cable TV and some have a balcony. There is a small sauna and coin operated solarium.
- Food and DrinkIn the same building is the architectually unique local called “Kosis fun and food bar” with a large sunterrace. During the day it is ideal to relax for coffee or Brunch or to chat. At night this is a Bar/Restaurant. A super meeting place to eat, drink, talk and listen to good music.
- LeisureOne time a week there is a live-act in the Kosis Fun Food Bar.
- Other facilities and servicesWe have a Hotel bus to take you and pick you up when you hire ski’s or snowboard from our /SKI- AND SNOWBOARDSCHOOL KOSTENZER/ and /SKIHIRE KOSTENZER/.
- Total number of rooms: < 50
- Cash machine on site
- Hotel safe
- Number of lifts: 1
- Central heating
- Free parking
- Car park
- Single bed
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Number of restaurants altogether: 1
- Number of restaurants for non-guests: 1
- Vegetarian dishes
- Hotel bar
- Number of hotel bars altogether: 1
- Number of hotel bars for non-guests: 1
- Packed lunches
A choice of sports
- Bicycle hire
Other hotel information
- Check in from: 14:00
- Express check in and check out
- Cash payment
- Information desk
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- Free Wifi access included
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See