Hotel review overview
Little service, old rooms, decent food.
- Hotel not recommended
- Skiing and winter sports
- January 2014
This was probably a nice hotel. Now, the focus is more in the adjacent bar. The guest house is only through the bar and kitchen and stores to reach. From 6 hours, the on the ground floor, the butcher is well factor. Defects in the house need your time to repair. Also the wi-fi could days miss. The rooms and the house are clearly dated. The service in the hotel is moderate. Since shut the neat dining not everything out.
Recommended for short break
- Recommended hotel
- Countryside & spa
- October 2012
We had a room in the annex with the 44 + without a balcony. Room was sideways over the küchentrakt and an aggregate. Was booked a quiet room with a balcony. Was unfortunately not free, since 2 travel agencies had booked. Room was although large but not very tastefully decorated. Vacuumed in the room was unfortunately in the period not. I would recommend a room in the installed, although I none inspected have. Staff is very friendly and helpful.
- Hotel not recommended
- Countryside & spa
- September 2012
Medium-sized hotel, well maintained, but rather ageing. Inside it looks clean, but a bit chipped and the impression is, you would again like financially from the substance the last out get. We had the half board, and I do not breakfast yet dinner recommend. Target audience is of course tourists included coach tours.
Information about Hotel Sonne
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe hotel is located in the village centre of Fügen and is therefore an ideal starting point for hikes and cycling tours in the surrounding mountain area. It is also just around 1 km from the nearest ski slopes. The nearest bus stop is about 200 m away and the nearest train station around 800 m from the establishment. The hotel is situated 18.4 km from Schwaz and around a 30-minute drive from Innsbruck.
- The establishment comprises a total of 41 accommodation units. A lobby and a reception are available to guests. Amenities include a safe. Internet access (for a fee) and wireless internet access (for a fee) are available in the public areas. Gastronomic options include a restaurant, a dining area, a breakfast room, a café and a bar. A garden is among the features contributing to a pleasant stay. A TV room is also among the amenities at the establishment. Parking facilities available to guests include a garage and a car park. Guests can take advantage of the establishment's bicycle storage area. A bicycle hire service (for a fee) gives guests the opportunity to explore the surrounding area independently.
- All accommodation units feature air conditioning, central heating and a bathroom. A balcony or terrace is also included as standard. A double bed is provided in the carpeted accommodation units. Cots and extra beds are available. A safe is also available. Internet access, a telephone, a TV and a radio are provided for guests' convenience. In the bathrooms, guests will find a shower and a bath.
- Sport and entertainment options are also available at the establishment. The terrace is the perfect place to while away the time. The establishment's leisure facilities include a sauna. A spa area with a solarium is available. In the evenings, guests are able to round off the day with live music.
- Various meals and board options are bookable. Guests can choose from breakfast, lunch, dinner, B & B and half board.
- The following credit cards are accepted at the establishment: VISA and MasterCard.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Address::Dorfplatz 2 6263 Fügen
- What the hotel offersA comfortable 3 star Hotel with traditional small dining rooms, nice bedrooms and a sauna to relax.
- LocationYou are situated in the middle of Fügen. The ski areas of Hochfügen – Hochzillertal and Spieljoch are easily accessable by car (Spieljoch 5 minutes, Hochfügen – Hochzillertal 15 minutes) a ski bus stop is outside the Hotel.
- AccommodationThe rooms in our Hotel are comfortable with shower/bath and toilet, roomsafe, telephone, cable TV and some have a balcony. There is a small sauna and coin operated solarium.
- Food and DrinkIn the same building is the architectually unique local called “Kosis fun and food bar” with a large sunterrace. During the day it is ideal to relax for coffee or Brunch or to chat. At night this is a Bar/Restaurant. A super meeting place to eat, drink, talk and listen to good music.
- LeisureOne time a week there is a live-act in the Kosis Fun Food Bar.
- Other facilities and servicesWe have a Hotel bus to take you and pick you up when you hire ski’s or snowboard from our /SKI- AND SNOWBOARDSCHOOL KOSTENZER/ and /SKIHIRE KOSTENZER/.
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See