At a glance
- Nice hotel (4) "Nice hotel" found in 4 reviews
- " Very recommendable as nice hotel for ways to spend your free time in perfect environment. Especially are the friendly staff and ... "July 2012
- " Great hotel "July 2012
- " A hotel for feeling good . Clean and beautiful rooms. Also the size is true. Staff simply brilliant, friendly and ... "July 2012
- " A hotel for feeling good. Clean and beautiful rooms. Also the size is true. Staff simply brilliant, friendly and accommodating. Food just ... "July 2012
- The friendly staff (1) "The friendly staff" found in 1 review
- " Very recommendable as nice hotel for ways to spend your free time in perfect environment. Especially are the friendly staff and the breakfast to point out. Shops for Freizeitprodukte are in the immediate area. "July 2012
- Very good location (1) "Very good location" found in 1 review
- " Skiing vacation in sölden, with very good location of the hotel Valentin, really recommendable. However Dressing room for skiing very narrow, not ... "April 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (4) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 4 reviews
- " Very recommendable as nice hotel for ways to spend your free time in perfect environment. Especially are the friendly staff and ... " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- " Great hotel " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- " A hotel for feeling good. Clean and beautiful rooms. Also the size is true. Staff simply brilliant, friendly and ... " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- " A hotel for feeling good. Clean and beautiful rooms. Also the size is true. Staff simply brilliant, friendly and accommodating. Food just ... " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- Hotel in general (4)
- Service Friendliness (1) Comments related to "Service" found in 1 review
- " Very recommendable as nice hotel for ways to spend your free time in perfect environment. Especially are the friendly staff and the breakfast to point out. Shops for Freizeitprodukte are in the immediate area. " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- Service Friendliness (1)
- Quality (1) Comments related to "Food" found in 1 review
- " For the first time to this hotel was a pleasant experience. We had a -at home- feeling. Friendly Empfangst, enough and good food, cleanliness, bus service on the doorstep, everything was there for a great vacation. " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- Quality (1)
Close to heaven
- March 2014
I recommend this hotel to all who like mountains in winter, hope the same will be in the summer, very helpfull personnel, fantastic meals and very convenient location.
Comfortable hotel with exquisite food
- January 2014
We loved the hotel! Stunning kitchen) Magic blankets) Very comfortable, the hotel is situated in the area of infrastructure) We will definitely be back next year!
Very nice short vacation.
- Nachweis erbracht
- January 2014
Hotel Valentin rounds with great location and great restaurant the positive impression from. The staff were very friendly and professional. My two boys were also very comfortable.
Relaxing getaway to the slopes.
- January 2014
We loved it, beautiful ambiance in the newly renovated part. Since the bar, is smoke-free, can one also longer sit on. Breakfast buffet with plenty of choice, dignified supper. Great location to the gondola lift. Large rooms,
- January 2014
Except for the very cold have air conditioning in the restaurant, but after 4 days was turned off, it pleased us very well.
Information about Hotel Valentin
Business hours of reception: from 08:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Our four-star Hotel Valentin offers all comforts for a perfect holiday in winter or in the summer. Right next to the hotel, you will find the Gaislachkoglbahn valley station, which is the gateway to sheer winter pleasure. In the summer, you can explore the peaks of Sölden and enjoy many other activities such as mountainbiking, rafting, canyoning, paragliding and a lot more. Our spacious rooms are appointed with a bathtub or shower, toilet, hair-dryer, seating area, safe, partially a balcony, telephone, radio and satellite TV. In the restaurant, you can try plain fare and international specialties. In the morning, we serve you an ample breakfast buffet with organic products and warm dishes. In the evening, you can enjoy a 4-course menu according to your choice with a fresh salad buffet every day. The true highlight of our hotel are the saunas comprising a Finnish sauna, bio sauna, steam bath, 2 relaxation rooms with water beds as well as integrated sound system and ergonomic loungers. Spend a few hours of relaxation at the end of a wonderful day. Business hours of reception: Every day: from 07:30 to 22:00
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- What the hotel offersWe warmly welcome you... HOTEL VALENTIN SÖLDEN – enjoy your stay with us! Our family- run hotel will make you feel at home, away from home. We are proud to offer a warm welcome to all our guests and are here to help you throughout your stay. All of our 41 rooms offers a relaxing atmosphere with shower or bath, toilet, safety box, Satellite TV (Pay TV) and most rooms are with balcony. All tourism attractions and sports facilities are in walking distance from the hotel.
- LocationYour perfect holiday starts here… Hotel Valentin is a 4 star hotel in Sölden - NEXT TO THE CABLE CAR SATION! Very close to our hotel you will find numerous sport shops, offering the best equipment and the latest trends and fashion. Our guests receive 10% discount on ski hire equipment!
- AccommodationComfortable rooms to relax The Hotel Valentin offers you atmospheric, comfortable rooms for both your summer and winter holidays in Sölden. The magical views over the mountains from the balconies will fill you with joy and enthusiasm. There are 39 double rooms available - 24 standard, 15 comfort rooms and 2 single rooms. All our rooms are tastefully and colourfully furnished. All but two rooms have balcony, from where you can enjoy panoramic views of the mountain scenery. Rooms in the Hotel Valentin have digital TV with over 70 channels in different languages, Pay TV, radio, safe and couch. The bath rooms have bath or shower, WC and cosmetic mirror.
- Food and DrinkOur "Casablanca" Bar .....a lounge to have a break… On our snack menu you will find some small tasty dishes. After a wonderful ski day in Sölden you can enjoy home maid apple or cheese strudel with coffee or tea. In summer, the Hotel Valentin opens its spacious terrace. Here you can relax with music and sunshine throughout the day. Take time to reflect on your beatiful day in Sölden whilst sipping a delicious cocktail. Enjoy your breakfast on our terrace with the warm summer breeze and picturesque mountains around you.
- LeisureHiking, biking, canyoning, rafting... Sölden always comes up with some special events during the summer. The biggest highlight is definitely the Ötz Valley Bike Run at the end of August! A journey with the "Gaislachkogl" cable car next to our hotel is unforgettable. It brings you in a few minutes up to (3058m) You will enjoy a breathtaking view to the Dolomites and majestic mountains from a viewing platform. Enjoy this extraordinary 360° panorama view. After skiing in the "Ötz"- valley you must enjoy the great après ski life in Sölden. For example: Tino´s Ice Bar directly at our hotel. Open daily from 03pm to 06pm. Sölden has made a name for itself and is a paradise for all sport- active guests. Wether on skies, snowboard, carvers, toboggans or cross- country skis - Sölden makes your heart beating like a jungle drum.
- Other facilities and servicesThe luxury half board is a delicious and healthy highlight for your holiday in Sölden. A perfect day starts with a good breakfast. Our comprehensive breakfast buffet in the Hotel Valentin has various delights for you. Indulge yourself with sweet temptations or hearty specialities from the region. We serve all egg dishes fresh and à la minute..
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Cash machine on site
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Free parking
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast buffet
- Packed lunches
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Steam room/ turkish bath
- Tanning booth
Other hotel information
- Express check in and check out
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Pets allowed
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See