Hotel Chems(4 stars)Place de la Liberté Marrakech 40000, Maroc View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Information about Hotel Chems
Hotel description *
- LocationThe hotel is located in the old town, within the ramparts, and is 500 m from the minaret of the Koutoubia mosque, Jemaa El Fna square and the souks of the Medina. Situated just opposite the famous Mamounia, it is very close to the winter headquarters. Transfers to Menara Airport (5 km away) take just 5 minutes.
- This calm and sunny 146-room city hotel offers comfortable accommodation and stunning views. It provides a patio with flowers with an Andalusian fountain and terrace where guests can relax in the sun. In addition to a lobby area with 24-hour reception service, further facilities available to guests at this air-conditioned establishment include a hairdressing salon and a breakfast room and dining room. Internet access is available laundry services are also provided. Younger guests will be entertained at the kids’ club. Room service is provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Rooms are air-conditioned and equipped with an international direct dial telephone and a TV with 8 channels, including 6 French satellite television channels. Furthermore, accommodation units feature an individual safety deposit box but no minibar. Most bathrooms have a bathtub but only 22 of them have a shower. The rooms have large balconies and terraces. For families with at least 3 people, the hotel advises that they book one of the 7 triple or quadruple suites. They are located in a quiet part of the hotel and have a beautiful terrace in the gardens.
- There is a swimming pool with a poolside snack bar and a terrace with sun umbrellas and loungers in the shady garden with lots of flowers. Furthermore, guests can take advantage of relaxing massage treatments or head to the hotel gym for a workout. The hotel also features a patio for relaxing or reading, as well as a tennis court, table tennis table and facilities for playing petanque. There is a specially designed room for children playing games in the garden.
- In addition to the snack bar offering barbecue specialities, the hotel has a very nice restaurant with windows opening onto the swimming pool, terrace and gardens. The breakfast buffet is very tasty. Breakfasts are served at guests’ tables with a menu choice. Dinner is served buffet-style in high season or at the table in the low season. Two themed buffets are served and a Moroccan evening is held two nights a week. The cuisine is diverse and features international and Moroccan dishes. Beverages are not included.
- This hotel accepts VISA payments.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Additional childrens' bed
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Outdoor pool
- Steam room/ turkish bath
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Evening programs and entertainment
- Car hire
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See