Villa Primera(1 star)C/. Juan de Austria 07659 Cala Figuera View on map
At a glance
- Great service (1) "Great service" found in 1 review
- " Great service and great accommodation in Cala figuera "June 2011
- Great beaches (1) "Great beaches" found in 1 review
- " ... undisturbed relax, more than 5 persons were never there and there were 12 sun loungers (a spot in the shade was also in any case to have). In the perimeter of 15 kilometer there are plenty of great beaches . At the port of Cala figuera you can wonderful eat out and the sea view enjoy. "August 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Beach (1) Comments related to "Location" found in 1 review
- " ... undisturbed relax, more than 5 persons were never there and there were 12 sun loungers (a spot in the shade was also in any case to have). In the perimeter of 15 kilometer there are plenty of great beaches. At the port of Cala figuera you can wonderful eat out and the sea view enjoy. " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- Beach (1)
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- July 2012
We had an apartment with roof terrace (great for breakfast, table with four chairs and sun screen, and sunbathing, two chairs available) and balcony. By the pool you could at any time undisturbed relax, more than 5 persons were never there and there were 12 sun loungers (a spot in the shade was also in any case to have). In the perimeter of 15 kilometer there are plenty of great beaches. At the port of Cala figuera you can wonderful eat out and the sea view enjoy.
Mallorca experience in the villa Primera
- Recommended hotel
- Countryside & spa
- May 2012
We were on repeated occasions in CATI in the villa Primera. The apartment haus captivates with its cleanliness, also pool and above all the garden is always maintained. The apartments are simple, but very spacious, large balcony, have flat screen TV and Wi-Fi, kitchen utensils are all available. Reached by car very Fast many beautiful Bays, as well as other sights. The beautiful port velvet restaurants are reachable on foot. The boss CATI is at any time reachable, complaints were handled immediately. In short: we will be back!
Great service and great accommodation in Cala figuera
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- June 2011
Would not hesitate to recommend this resort. The owners are very friendly and helpful. During our stay we have us felt very comfortable there. All our requests were met promptly. Cala figuera is to recommend to anyone, wanting a peaceful, picturesque resort on Mallorca. Thank you very much!
Information about Villa Primera
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe apartment hotel is situated in a quiet area at the picturesque fishing port of Cala Figuera, on the south-east corner of Majorca. It is just 300 m from the sea, far from mass-tourism areas and from crowded places. It is a peaceful base from which to explore the nearby beaches and the pristine landscape. Palma de Mallorca Airport is some 50 km from the hotel.
- The apartment hotel is situated in grounds of 1500 m² with pine trees and a garden, offering a peaceful place for guests with a quiet atmosphere. It is ideal for both families with children and couples seeking relaxation. There are 8 accommodation units available, and facilities include a lobby and a car park. For additional fees, guests may also make use of the Internet access, laundry service and bicycle hire service.
- Recently refurbished, all the apartments have a bright living room with a sofa bed for 2 persons and a balcony or terrace. The open-plan kitchenette offers a fridge, microwave and tea and coffee making facilities. The apartments also feature a lounge area, a spacious twin bedroom with balcony and a bathroom with bath and shower. Further amenities include Internet access and individually regulated air conditioning and heating.
- The hotel offers guests the use of a swimming pool. Although it is a quiet village for residents, Cala Figuera is a vibrant destination where travellers will find many leisure activities, either for individuals or for the whole family. For those who are more active, trekking and fishing are possible. Also, open-air sport activities with instructors are available in the summer; these include diving, horse riding and tennis. There is a communal indoor swimming pool nearby, and the nearest golf course is just 15 km away. In summer, the weekly guided trip programme features hiking, coach excursions around the island, coastal boat trips, trips to the island of Cabrera by boat and balloon outings. If guests decide to plan their own itinerary, they will easily find wonderful paths, and to get around they can hire a car, bicycles, motorbikes or scooters, or take the public transport. Alternatively, they can simply relax on hired sun loungers at the nearby sandy beach.
- This establishment accepts MasterCard and VISA as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Double bed
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See