At a glance
- With a great view (1) "With a great view" found in 1 review
- " ... the restaurant was not yet opened. The property is a absolute inside tip, contact the best on the web because it is still no sign of the street to find. The service was class, our suite was huge with a great view . There is a kayak available you can canoe through the blue lagoon. An accommodation inspired. "February 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Surroundings (1) Comments related to "Location" found in 1 review
- " ... the restaurant was not yet opened. The property is a absolute inside tip, contact the best on the web because it is still no sign of the street to find. The service was class, our suite was huge with a great view. There is a kayak available you can canoe through the blue lagoon. An accommodation inspired. " read hotel reviewFebruary 2012
- Surroundings (1)
A dream! The blue lagoon in the garden!
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- January 2012
Newly opened gorgeous area located directly above the famous blue lagoon! Food I can't rate the restaurant was not yet opened. The property is a absolute inside tip, contact the best on the web because it is still no sign of the street to find. The service was class, our suite was huge with a great view. There is a kayak available you can canoe through the blue lagoon. An accommodation inspired.
Information about Hotel Tropical Lagoon Resort
- What the hotel offersTropical Lagoon is an exclusive resort in Port Antonio, Jamaica, nestled on a lush hillside that transcends to the beautiful, world famous Blue Lagoon. Tropical is a hidden gem that offers a lovely mix of modern style in the midst of truly verdant rainforest surroundings. Some of the most picturesque views of Blue Lagoon and the beautiful Caribbean Sea are visible from this resort and, in addition, there's the distinct advantage of having direct, undisturbed access to the therapeutic waters of the Lagoon. The resort consists of 12 elegant, modern apartments, most of which are fully self contained, 2 swimming pools and a central restaurant with a beautiful outdoor terrace open to the views. Located just outside the San San resort area, neighboring beaches are only a 3-minutes drive away. Attractions, the town center and other conveniences are within reasonable reach. Enjoy delightful home cooked Jamaican cuisine. Feel free to discover new surroundings and events taking place in the quintessential town of Port Antonio. The choice is yours. If you desire, stay home. You can sit on the patio and watch the ocean with a drink in your hand!
- LocationThe closest airport is Norman Manley International Airport in Kingston, 2½ hours scenic drive if you reach in the daylight. We can organize the transportation for you with one of our experienced driver. Direction from Kingston Airport to Port Antonio, First Option the easiest route as you do not need to drive through the city, just turn right at the second roundabout after the airport and you're on your way. The drive will take about 3 hours. Watch the pat-holes! Second Option Through Kingston and then through the hills, along the Wag-Water River, on the beautiful but very curvy "Junction Road". This is the main road joining the south to the north and is the best road with the shortest driving time (2 - 2½ hours).
- AccommodationOur rooms range from standard double rooms to luxury suites. All rooms are equipped with cable TV, refrigerator, microwave and hot and cold water, some units are fully self contained with full kitchen where guests can do their own cooking.
- LeisureThere are 2 pools on property for guests usage as well as a jacuzzi. The world famous Blue Lagoon is just a few steps from the actual rooms. Kayaks are available, boat tours are also offer at the beach free of cost to our guests. Arrangements can be made for excursions such as rafting on the Rio Grande, hiking in the Blue Mountain, visits to the Reich or Sommerset Fallsor just a grande tour of the town.
- Other facilities and servicesFull time staff will ensure that your stay is an unforgettable one. The staff can also assist you in coordinating your activities. Meals are not included. Our staff will cook and serve for you, do the cleaning and laundry. Shopping for groceries can be accomplished in several ways. You may do your own shopping, you may ask the staff to shop for you. Many guests opt to ask the cook to join them on a shopping excursion – this is an excellent way to get a good sense of the products available in Jamaica as well as a colourful cultural experience. With the assistance of our cooks, you will decide your menu daily accordingly to your programs and mood.
- Air conditioning
- Coffee and tea
- Hotel bar
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See