We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Information about Hotel Paganini
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis city hotel enjoys a convenient location in the heart of Amsterdam, overlooking one of characteristic canals of the city. The property is within walking distance of the famous Leidseplein square, boasting many restaurants, bars, nightclubs and the Holland Casino, where hotel guests have free entrance. Anne Frank House and other museums are 2 km and 1.5 km from the hotel, respectively and Schiphol Airport is approximately 15 km away.
- Built in 1890, this hotel is a comfortable and convenient haven for the modern traveller, offering 27 rooms and the highest standards in value and service. Facilities include a lobby with 24-hour reception, a cloakroom and a breakfast room.
- All rooms are equipped with a direct dial telephone, wireless Internet access, satellite TV and individually regulated heating. They have private bathrooms with a shower and most of the rooms have a view of the garden or of the canal. Some of the rooms feature a balcony.
- MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Gay friendly
- Information desk
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See