# 1 of 1 hotel in Hattigny
At a glance
The food is expen (2) "Ar The food is expen" found in 2 reviews
- " ... reviews on here you do get the overall picture: The houses are ok (if a bit on the small side for a premium 4 bed) The paths are long The Aquamundo is fun but has dark slides and is quite popul ar The food is expen sive, the service may or not be bad Overall for us, the vacation was ok, but not a dream ... "October 2012
- " ... hot ( in our case 30 degrees) and warmth takes you almost from the house. The property is very spread out and if you several times per day in the park on the way is, should take bikes or rent. The food was varied , but reasonably priced at the threshold. Food we were one evening. We were quickly served and ... "August 2012
- Very modern (2) "Very modern" found in 2 reviews
- " We have a 8 persons-Premium house, although a simple 4 persons comfort house booked.. The beds was great. The building it was very modern and spacious and absolutely quiet. We were although it is very on the edge the parks but by the ... "September 2012
- " ... time, so that one, if evenings the bathing area with only around 300 people want to share, on the car change. We had a very nice holiday, communication was in German not a problem at all, it there is nothing to complain about , all was very nice and tried and our daughter had huge fun with the numerous playgrounds and ... "September 2012
- Oked a central l (1) "Oked a central l" found in 1 review
- " ... more about what we were getting before we booked it. Our kids are 3 and 5, and at other places we were able to open the front door and let them out. Here this was not possible. Despite having bo oked a central l ocation (485) there is no way the kids could go anywhere by themselves. There's golfcarts ... "October 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (2) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 2 reviews
- " We have a 8 persons-Premium house, although a simple 4 persons comfort house booked.. The beds was great. The building it was very modern and spacious and absolutely quiet. We were although it is very on the edge the parks but by the ... " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- " ... time, so that one, if evenings the bathing area with only around 300 people want to share, on the car change. We had a very nice holiday, communication was in German not a problem at all, it there is nothing to complain about, all was very nice and tried and our daughter had huge fun with the numerous playgrounds and ... " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- Child friendliness (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " Great family vacation " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- Hotel in general (2)
- Is Central (1) Comments related to "Location" found in 1 review
- " ... more about what we were getting before we booked it. Our kids are 3 and 5, and at other places we were able to open the front door and let them out. Here this was not possible. Despite having booked a central location (485) there is no way the kids could go anywhere by themselves. There's golfcarts ... " read hotel reviewOctober 2012
- Is Central (1)
- Quality (2) Comments related to "Food" found in 2 reviews
- " ... reviews on here you do get the overall picture: The houses are ok (if a bit on the small side for a premium 4 bed) The paths are long The Aquamundo is fun but has dark slides and is quite popular The food is expensive, the service may or not be bad Overall for us, the vacation was ok, but not a dream ... " read hotel reviewOctober 2012
- " ... hot ( in our case 30 degrees) and warmth takes you almost from the house. The property is very spread out and if you several times per day in the park on the way is, should take bikes or rent. The food was varied, but reasonably priced at the threshold. Food we were one evening. We were quickly served and ... " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- Quality (2)
Swimming pool great - food & service too expensive
- Hotel not recommended
- Countryside & spa
- April 2014
Is the Centerparc a nice place, with the whole family vacation to make. Especially the swimming pool has convinced us. There is something for all ages, from children to allerarten outdoor sandpit of slides. Unfortunately there are clear deductions in the b-note. Any service, the extra costs you money bay. A pizza for 12 Euro, 5 photos for 50 Euro, pony rides 12,50 Euro the half hour. It is not family friendly. There is at the end of the feeling, that not the customer, but the money in the center. We wished we could have booked dinner or an ... activity times, but the costs have deterred us. And then was there still the thing with the car-free park. The first cottage, which we had, was right on a busy road, in the middle of the park. The cars were parked very probably a bit away from the houses, but it is allowed with the car to go to the pool and the other facilities. And the road there was directly in front of our house. This is surely only a few of the houses in the park, but very annoyed. Our children could not alone. We complained and it was also reacted immediately. We have a house in a abgelegenerem part of the park. The move was then however from our holiday time from.
This parc we book not more!
- Hotel not recommended
- Beach holiday
- March 2014
We had booked a vip bungalow. Sauna was not to use, as both wooden benches directly tile were appropriate. The power was turned off at night. The bungalow was despite heating always too cold. Stayed for 16 Euro wood purchased, instructed someone in the fireplace fire. Since the deduction was broken, we have the free and still cold had bought wood. With a baby not recommended! With a 'exercise' in the Aqua Mundo chaos prevailed. They wanted to give us in bathing suits with the baby 'only for an exercise' to send free into the cold! Conclusion: never again this ... parc!
Aqua Mundo top, prices and opening times flop.
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- February 2014
We over many years to the different Centerparcs and know the parks in Holland and Belgium from the 80ern. Today the parks as you know, more on a bit of luxury, renovate and develop new parks. Les trois forets in France was our first french center park and is unfortunately on our first visit a bit older, what you many the than huts and unfortunately outside look at - verwittertes, ergrautes wood, moss on the outdoor furniture. But it is already newly built. bungalow-facilities: kitchen utensils too small for 6 people Inside the bungalow was still top, did not look ... worn out. Bad is the facilities compared to other parks. We had a premium bungalow, which we in addition a flat screen tv in one bedroom (big deal for 4 adults, there must one then already over.), a bathtub with whirlpool in one of the 2 bathrooms, and a sentence küchenhandtücher. What we badly missed: no possibility, cds play them (dvds of course), much too small pans and pots for a 6 - person-bungalow, no spatula etc. catering not allowed?! This one noticed already, that the parc despite cuisine in the bungalows not self-catering is. Worse it came in the supermarket: there are in this parc only a quite small, the meat is tiny, 17 Euro per kilogram frozen (!) minced meat. The next supermarket outside the parks is around the 23 kilometer far away, but it was worth it with the prices the most. The prices in the restaurants of the parks are horrendous the food - pizza from 11.50 might for most families to have to be much (and this was the cheapest, what we found). Buffet 24 Euro per adult - rates-(nothing for families. opening times are bad Most shocked but the opening hours of some facilities at the parc. In many parks could we until almost 22 hours in the pool and then have a comfortable at the bar have a drink or an ice cream on the way the food. The bathroom closes to 8:45 p. m. - also ok, but: also there was no ice. The bar in the pool is open until 3:30 p. m. on (weekends 18 hours), the bar and the snack bar in the plaza until 19 hours (so no ice or Cola in the bathroom leaving. And we were even with the queue the switch before the nose closed), the supermarket until 19 hours or rarely 7:30 p. m. From 19 hours just the right restaurants on, or you can go into the billiards and games bar, unfortunately little plaza-atmosphere, but at least after 19 o'clock still drinks ausschänkt. Uffz. great pool Compensation offered luckily the swimming pool, the one of the best on the Centerparcs include would. The flume shreds. There are 5 major slides (of which 3 only with tire usable), a wave pool, rapids and a great kinderlandschaft. Rapids and rapids are, like most people, in the outdoor area and ensure for a little chill in the colder months. The bar in the pool already around 15:30 closes, is evil; bring along meals and drinks were actually forbidden. One of the slides, the master blaster, must staff guarded and therefore does already around 19 hours. A bit mean was the trichterrutsche, in the you actually get caught can (in all variations, individually, to 2., heavier person the front or the rear happens) and then in the stockdunkeln somehow forward or backward seals must, to go back in the water jet to arrive. A little creepy, if one already above the next after slides looks. largest center park: unfortunately to the detriment of some visitors The center parks trois forets stretches with more than 400 ha over a huge area. Since it is worthwhile itself in any case, the premium for the bungalow situation desire to to pay. Because the outer bungalows boast a idyllic peace, but you have long distances, to go to the central places of the park (playground/farm, parc plaza offers Aqua Mundo, sport place sets) to come. If you rent bikes or everything to foot want to run, should know earlier and concerns, that the park some elevation changes and it therefore quite stressful, this move. For hikers and sportradfahrer great, for the family with small children maybe less optimal. Alternatively to rental you can golf cars in various sizes (4.6,7-8 people) thinned or for the length of stay rental, the but when families also nice to the money. Example: golf cart for 4 persons mo-fr 118 Euro. Before plan is thus meaningfully. There is also a art bimmeblbähnchen, the but unfortunately not through the entire parc (not times for parc plaza) and only very rarely runs, wait half an hour, as well as a break over lunch to remember. It is permitted, on certain because even with car a car park to the other to drive, and the environment - and besucherschonende traffic of course his time, and you only comes to certain points. Here one wishes oneself somewhat more infrastructure through more shuttles at the parc or cheaper golf cars - but we the many cars and bikes on the walking as rather disturbing. conclusion: except for the great Aqua Mundo no really typical Centerparcs: one must on many drawbacks admit, the park is quite expensive, as self catering one is on the long ride to the next supermarket and the opening hours of some facilities are genuine spoilsport.
Food expensive - but the rest great - again soon!
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- January 2014
We stayed as a family with our 4 jährigen daughter in the Center Parcs to the holiday. %singlelinebreak % Duration 1 week booked in the 4 people vip bungalow. %singlelinebreak % Price inclusive fixed booked house and tax for €5 37.68. %singlelinebreak % I can only say it was great. %singlelinebreak % We had the bungalow 580 and were in 5 minutes walk on the market dome and 13 minutes on the farm. Even for the small within walking distance. %singlelinebreak % The decoration of the bungalows was very good and everything available was enough. %singlelinebreak % The sauna ... is very small but for time just unwind enough. %singlelinebreak % The furniture is partly (sofa and chairs) already somewhat carried forward but still completely okay. %singlelinebreak % A bed with great mattress was great - as the small in the bed when we slept! %singlelinebreak % Unfortunately the heating small - so it was very warm in the house was. %singlelinebreak % The aqua mundo: just great. %singlelinebreak % From monday until friday was almost no operation therefore no lining or other delays. %singlelinebreak % The baluba is just great. Our small (the very shy is) after a short time the most fun. %singlelinebreak % The supermarket is reasonably priced ok. Mineral water for 66 cents/0, 75liter bottle and a bag flips for 78 cents, it was really ok. %singlelinebreak % The food in the pizzeria was a total letdown. Pizza small, cold, hardly any coating and the price €1 1.90 %singlelinebreak % The staff was overtaxed and visibly irritated. But it is also well known is a matter of opinion. %singlelinebreak % The marketdome the drinks: coffee or Cappuccino for €2.90. beer 0, 33liter for a whopping €3.90 and Fanta €2,60. is in super makt a good piece cheaper. A crepe with Nutella for €4.90. %singlelinebreak % Fun we found the whole week over the quick burger in the aqua mundo not (or only completely briefly) was open. %singlelinebreak % But on the whole it was great. And when you consider that the last minute price 3-4 days before journey once again reduced. Then gladly again!
Our 4. stay at this park.
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- January 2014
Was our 4. visit to this park. As always a pleasant stay. The friendliness of the staff has, over the years, steadily increased and is now on a very good level. This also applies to the number of german-speaking employees.
Information about Center Parcs Moselle - Les Trois Forêts
- Address::57790 Hattigny
Phone: 0221 - 97 30 30 400
- Non-smoking room
- Shops in the hotel
- Hotel safe
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Standard balcony
- Fire alarm
- Vegetarian dishes
- Hotel bar
- Packed lunches
A choice of sports
- Outdoor pool
- Aqua park
- Tennis court
- Number of tennis courts: 1
- Bicycle hire
- Spa centre
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- Evening programs and entertainment
- Number of stars/domestic category: 5 Stars
- Check in from: 15:00
- Gay friendly
- Cash payment
- Children welcome
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See