Hotel review overview
Very simple accommodation for little expectations
- Hotel not recommended
- Beach holiday
- October 2012
The hotel is for traveling with little expectations. We had one gartenbungalow booked, but wanted to already on the first day the hotel change. The bungalow was in very bad condition. The doors could be closed not correctly, the furnishing was old and partly broken. The bed was with gecko-shit full. A partially broken mosquito net hung over the bed. The moskitogitter on bungalow all were totally broken, so that at all no protection against these beasts was available. In fact, incense free of charge, for a certain period of time brought relief. The bathroom was old and partly broken. ... A safe there are only at the front desk, not in the room. When we arrived we had to first even the room clean. The whole had more the atmosphere of a campsite as a südseeparadies After a complaint also the tour operator we got a upgrade on a room in a new building and the bungalow leaving. Lack alternative we could the hotel do not change. The studio -room was then ok, reasonably clean and renovated. There was also an airco. The restaurant was very good and has a nice location to the sunset on the sea. Nearby are plenty of restaurants, all different food offer. Also a small shopping center with supermarket is right over the street. The beach is very beautiful. About 400 meters away from the hotel is a very nice reef for snorkeling. We would to this hotel not want to leave. Rather somewhat more pay and in a resort. The extra charge is clearly, but definitely recommendable. Moorea is a great island - as you need a feel good hotel.
Information about Hotel Hibiscus
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- The establishment features various services and facilities for a comfortable and relaxing stay, including a restaurant and a bar. A garden is among the features contributing to a pleasant stay. A bicycle hire service gives guests the opportunity to explore the surrounding area independently.
- Special family rooms are available for families with children. All accommodation units feature air conditioning and a fan. Most rooms additionally feature a terrace. All accommodation units offer a kitchenette and a fridge.
- Those wishing to enjoy sports whilst on holiday can have fun on-site with cycling/mountain biking. In addition, fishing and horse riding are offered for a fee. At the establishment, guests have a wide range of watersports to choose from, including canoeing and snorkelling, or for a fee, water skiing, jet skiing, pedal boat hire, sailing, kayaking and diving.
- The establishment offers half board as a bookable board option.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See