At a glance
- Three star hotel (2) "Three star hotel" found in 2 reviews
- " Was enough for three star hotel "August 2012
- " The hotel Özcan is with its 3 stars, value for money . The waiters gave a lot of effort, despite language barriers. Especially efficient was Volkan ... "August 2012
- The rooms were always clean (1) "The rooms were always clean" found in 1 review
- " ... therefor there was aqua shoes. Every evening we could the sunset in the restaurant during dinner enjoy. It was a mix of cultures: Turks, British, German, Irish. So you could at least be refresh. The rooms were always clean cleaned and also sufficient towels for five persons. We had a family room with 2 TVs. On the ... "August 2012
- Good food (1) "Good food" found in 1 review
- " Quiet, located directly at the beach, wonderful Bay. Good food , not so much choice. No animation, we need no, but interesting to know. Gladly again! The staff ... "September 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (2) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 2 reviews
- Hotel in general (2)
- Cleanliness (1) Comments related to "Room" found in 1 review
- " ... therefor there was aqua shoes. Every evening we could the sunset in the restaurant during dinner enjoy. It was a mix of cultures: Turks, British, German, Irish. So you could at least be refresh. The rooms were always clean cleaned and also sufficient towels for five persons. We had a family room with 2 TVs. On the ... " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- Cleanliness (1)
- July 2013
We have a beautiful vacation in this hotel spend! For 3 stars was all the best. There were a lot of Poland, russians etc. The us but didn't bother us, you could just bad vertändigen. The food was suitable and good, the staff was very helpful, and decent! The rooms were okay, and cleaned daily. The beach in the beautiful bay was a dream, the water very clean and clear! The small village with its bars, shops etc. Great. You feel like you are there as a tourist! With small children i would not go back, because the sand was ... very hot. We loved it, and are there again next year, if you want luxury should this book, you find not, but informal relaxed atmosphere!
Last minute vacation rather disappointing
- Nicht empfohlen
- June 2013
Last minute holiday unfortunately rather disappointing! Cleanliness, food and maintenance of the ageing hotel rather good! Staff partly hard working and helpful! Most waiter stayed in the pool area friendly and always for a fun, by which the the whole day bear must. Unfortunately is this hotel of russian and Poland populated, so that not a single german tourists present was. For our kids mortal, but interesting and alarming as rude and aggressive other tourists behavior! The fight during dinner times the monotonous buffet and at the beach often went down with disputes and fisticuffs hand in hand. For children ... this hotel is not recommendable. The rooms are not very clean and the bathroom infested with mold. The chairs at the beach free of charge, but so close strung end to end, that lautsstärke the guests on the nerves went. In hindsight we look more closely at reviews 8. should be, then we would have something. The weather was and swimming in the sea just great.
Nice vacation for reasonable price
- Nachweis erbracht
- May 2013
The hotel is in the center and is directly on the beach. Pleasant vacation for reasonable price. Very nice place In a beautiful landscape. If you are not overly picky here you can a nice vacation for Little money to spend.
Was enough for three star hotel
- August 2012
The hotel Özcan is with its 3 stars, value for money. The waiters gave a lot of effort, despite language barriers. Especially efficient was Volkan and Yasin at the pool bar. We felt as a family comfortable there. The beach was nice. The only negative was the rocky beach, however therefor there was aqua shoes. Every evening we could the sunset in the restaurant during dinner enjoy. It was a mix of cultures: Turks, British, German, Irish. So you could at least be refresh. The rooms were always clean cleaned and also sufficient towels for five persons. We had a ... family room with 2 TVs. On the balcony we even had a drying rack. Turunc is a small touristic vacation destination, in a nice small bay.
Never again hotel Özcan
- Nicht empfohlen
- Nachweis erbracht
- August 2012
The hotel left on cleanliness much to be desired. In the bathroom by the by the pool there was constantly the toilet paper. Of 2 showers on the beach was only one working. The room was in 2 weeks only three times cleaned. The toilet in the room did not work at all. Fresh towels, the you got, were dirty and torn.
Information about Hotel Özcan
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis beachfront hotel is located in Turunc village, which is a quiet area within easy reach of the centre and all amenities, ideal for a peaceful family holiday. Marmaris' city centre is 25 km away, and Dalaman Airport lies some 120 km from the accommodation.
- This 27-room hotel offers a range of facilities, including a lobby with currency exchange facilities.
- All rooms feature tiled floors and a balcony and come equipped with a direct dial telephone, safety deposit box, mini refrigerator, air conditioning and a private bathroom with a shower and hair dryer.
- There is a small swimming pool on the hotel grounds, as well as a sun terrace featuring sun loungers, parasols and a poolside snack bar. Guests will also find sun loungers and parasols on the hotel's section of the beach.
- This hotel features a restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Hotel safe
A choice of sports
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Gay friendly
- Car hire
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See