Iberostar Grand Hotel Paraiso(5 stars)Carretera Chetumal - P. Juarez Km 309 77710 Playa del Carmen View on map
At a glance
- Wonderful hotel (2) "Wonderful hotel" found in 2 reviews
- " In April we were already the third time in this wonderful hotel and definitely not the last time. Who once in this hotel was, is again and again. We know quite ... "August 2012
- " The best hotel "July 2012
- Great service (1) "Great service" found in 1 review
- " ... Maya had booked... And A free upgrade to the Grand get... That is still not yet Fixed %BLANK%... May be because, if the grand not fully... They helped with tips somewhat. Apart from that... Great service in all areas... Our mosquito net was 3 time in broken... Was Always taken care of ... "July 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (2) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 2 reviews
- Hotel in general (2)
- Service Friendliness (1) Comments related to "Service" found in 1 review
- " ... Maya had booked... And A free upgrade to the Grand get... That is still not yet Fixed %BLANK%... May be because, if the grand not fully... They helped with tips somewhat. Apart from that... Great service in all areas... Our mosquito net was 3 time in broken... Was Always taken care of ... " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- Service Friendliness (1)
Pam and herco
Excellent Grand Hotel Paraiso
- April 2014
this hotel is absolutely amazing and the staff is amazing and each and every one is there to make your holiday very special.
- April 2014
Iberostar grand will bend over backwards for you. Your wish is their command! Love it!
Greatest time we've ever had!
- March 2014
Where do I start? From the moment we arrived at the door the service was superb... I can't speak enough about the staff and the entertainment 'star friends'!!!! The night shows were so amazing!
Top shelf experience
- March 2014
Everything about our stay was absolutely fantastic. The Grand Paraiso was the epitome of luxury and relaxation. The beauty and grandeur of the buildings an grounds was stunning. The dining options enabled us to enjoy a variety of delicious food served by a caring and pleasing staff. Access to a spacious beach and three different pools, on the property, made our time in the sun and sand quite memorable. We were looking for a special place to celebrate our fortieth wedding anniversary and we found a paradise. The staff took care of our every need. Everything from making sure our ... pillows had just the right firmness, to daily replenishing our mini bar with all the special items we desired. Every evening we also had delicious chocolates to end our perfect day. Everyone was accommodating and friendly. On young staff member, Ximena S., really went out of her way, every day, to offer her help. She would always take the time to answer our questions and remind us of activities offered each day. Her enthusiasm was contagious as she conducted water exercises and organized other activities. We didn't feel as though the staff members were employees, they made us feel like new friends. We could not imagine a better place to stay for our special getaway!
A wonderful vacations
- March 2014
Enjoyed the hospitality and friendliness of all the employees. Loved the evening entrainment. I can tell they put in a lot of hours perfecting their skills. Looking forward to coming back. Everything was fabulous.
Information about Iberostar Grand Hotel Paraiso
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe hotel is located opposite the majestic Playa Paraiso in Mayan Riviera. It is 20 minutes from Playa del Carmen, where visitors will find restaurants, bars, a bus station and shopping opportunities. Cancun International Airport is about 30 minutes away.
- This resort hotel has 310 spacious suites and 10 villas for honeymooners. With an impressive neo-classical design, this is the most luxurious all-inclusive hotel on the Riviera Maya. Guests receive individual attention from the exclusive 5-star service concierge and butler. It has a lobby, 24-hour reception and check-out service, a hotel safe, lift access and a kiosk. A bar, a restaurant, Internet access, a beauty salon, hairdressers' salon, a nightclub, an auditorium, conference facilities, Internet and WLAN access, and a laundry service also feature (some items are subject to fees). 24-hour room service is offered. Guests also have access to the resort's on-site business centre. Parking facilities are available to guests arriving by car.
- All units have individually regulated air conditioning, colour cable TV with DVD player, a clock/CD player, Internet access, safe, direct dial telephone and ipod docking station. They also have marble bathrooms with double vanity mirrors and a hot tub for 2, luxurious amenities from Gilchrist & Soames, fine European linens, bath robes, sandals and a hairdryer. There is a minibar stocked with mini-bottles of premium liquors, with guests having the option to customise the selection according to their own preferences. Tea/coffee making facilities, an ironing set, double or king-size beds, and a balcony or terrace also feature.
- The resort has 3 heated swimming pools, both indoor and outdoor, with a poolside snack bar, sun loungers and parasols, as well as a hot tub and sauna. Private spa treatments and massages for couples are also offered. Furthermore there is a variety of sports and entertainment options on offer during the day. Guests can use the facilities of hotels in the neighbourhood inside the Iberostar Playa Paraiso and Spa compound (located in the mall). Tennis, table tennis, aerobics, a gym, archery, biking, basketball, handball, pool/snooker and bocce all feature. The PADI dive centre in the complex offers catamarans, canoes, as well as snorkelling and diving classes in the pool at no extra charge (for a limited time and subject to availability). The nearby beach is sandy and comes with sun loungers and parasols. Beach volleyball is an option. Water sports offered in the area include wind surfing, sailing, catamaran sailing and canoeing. At night there is live music in the lobby and bar with live entertainment theatre.
- The following are all accepted as methods of payment at the hotel: American Express, MasterCard and VISA.
- This hotel is only for adults and has a minimum age of 18 years.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Computer connection
- Air conditioning
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Gay friendly
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See