Hotel review overview
Maybe next time?
- Recommended hotel
- Proof of booking
- City break
- March 2014
Have stayed several times in this hotel and always happy. The room was this time we had was the location (directly to the course tracks) and cleanliness (very many stains on the carpet) rather bad.
Good breakfast, but the room zero.
- Hotel not recommended
- Proof of booking
- City break
- January 2014
The hotel for a night booked, but not for more. The friendliness of the staff is very good, and the breakfast was also very good. But the bathroom was not very clean, edge of showering already rusty and the whole night a lot of noise, in the Morning (8.30) you through noise in the vent woke us up.
Information about InterCityHotel Magdeburg
… at a glance The InterCityHotel Magdeburg is located in the heart of the city of Magdeburg, directly at the traffic hub of the main station from which you can easily reach the center of Magdeburg. A modern upper middle class hotel of the “Steigenberger Hotel Group” awaits its visitors, similarly the business guests and the city tourists. The FreeCityTicket, a local transport ticket, is even included in the price of your stay. ***Rooms The centrally located InterCityHotel offers modern and comfortable rooms in a friendly atmosphere – in which guests have come to appreciate. Not only will you enjoy a sound sleep in the delightful rooms, but also the convenience of quick access to major transport connections, in close proximity to the hotel. The rooms in the InterCityHotel Magdeburg offer perfect facilities, such as sound-proofed windows, TV, a mini-bar and WiFi. ***Restaurants The restaurant invites you to enjoy regional and international dishes. At the end of the day, you can relax drinking a bottle of beer or a delicious cocktail in the comfortable hotel bar. To start your day with a maximum of energy we offer a comprehensive and opulent breakfast buffet. ***Meetings Partially flexible and combinable – the five conference rooms of the InterCityHotel Magdeburg are suitable for various conference sizes up to 65 people. The modern conference rooms with daylight make work a pleasure. Modern conference equipment such as projectors, flat panels or high-speed internet access via wireless local area network supports your presentation. ***Right in the Middle… The centrally located InterCityHotel Magdeburg offers good connection by public transport. You can easily reach places of interest like the Cathedral of Magdeburg and the famous “Elbauenpark”. Even the centre of Magdeburg is close to the hotel and invites you to enjoy a shopping tour. ***Our Feature / Claim to Fame A local transport ticket is included in the price of your stay. Reception hours: Every day: from 00:00 to 00:00
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- What the hotel offersThe InterCityHotel Magdeburg is centrally located, right next to the city’s main station. The Magdeburg Exhibition Grounds are only 3 km to go, and the nearest motorway junction can be reached within 5 km. Thanks to its first-class location you can easily reach all of the sights of the city from the InterCityHotel easily. In addition to the Magdeburg Cathedral, the famous Elbauenpark with the Jahrtausendturm (Millennium Tower) and the butterfly house you can also reach the city centre for your shopping tour in comfort by bus and tram. The FreeCityTicket in your pocket guarantees free travel with the local public transport in Magdeburg. In the morning, a richly varied breakfast buffet awaits the hungry guest, and in the evening following your business appointments or your discovery tours, 185 rooms guarantee the relaxation you require. For business matters there are 5 conference rooms at your disposal. Whether for discussions, presentations or seminars, our event area is well equipped to take care of your event in Magdeburg with high standards.
- Location· Main station 0 km · City centre 0.2 km · Mageburg Fair and Exhibition Centre 3 km · Motorway (A 2/A 14) 5 km · Leipzig Airport 100 km · Hanover Airport 150 km
- Accommodation170 rooms, 5 suites, soundproofed, minibar, desk, hairdryer, free WiFi with a bandwidth of > 256 kb/s, cable/pay TV, telephone with voicemail, room for disabled guests, smoking floor
- Food and DrinkOur restaurant and bar will please you with diverse regional and international specialities. Alongside the main dishes we offer international specialities from the Culinary Calendar which is changed monthly. Informal conversations in the City Bar allow the evening to fade out in relaxing atmosphere. Our barkeeper will mix your favourite drink for you or pull a cold fresh beer for you from the tap. In nice weather, the Harald’s Garden terrace will entice you. But you can also enjoy the offerings in the restaurant, drink a cosy cup of coffee or let yourself be seduced by the aroma of our barbeque specialities.
- Other facilities and services5 conference and function rooms for up to 80 people, business corner, Internet terminal, free WiFi with a bandwidth of > 256 kb/s, ticket service, FreeCityTicket for local public transport in Magdeburg, cycle and car hire, newspaper stand, public parking spaces, public car park 0,1 km from hotel (extra charge) Practicality and comfort perfectly combined – this best describes the conference and event area of the InterCityHotel Magdeburg. Offering five conference rooms with natural daylight, air conditioning, modern technical facilities and a capacity for up to 90 people. Do you have individual requests regarding your event? Our competent and attentive conference team will be more than happy to answer all your questions. The FreeCityTicket already included in the room price is your key to greater mobility. InterCityHotel guests can use local public transport completely free of charge during their stay in the public transport completely free of charge during their stay in the respective city or region. Get to your customer meeting without the stress of traffic and the worry of finding a parking space, criss-cross the city or travel on a schedule from one museum to the next – the FreeCityTicket saves the environment and your wallet in the long run. · FreeCityTicket included in the room price · Valid throughout your stay · A flexible, environmentally-friendly way to get from A to B
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Rooms with disabled access
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hair dryer
- Number of restaurants altogether: 1
- Diabetic menu
- Vegetarian dishes
- Dishes for those with allergies
- Gluten free
- Hotel bar
- Packed lunches
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Number of stars/domestic category: 3 Stars
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- Free Wifi access included
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See