Hotel Garni Selene(3 stars)Via Valbona 7 37018 Cassone Di Malcesine View on map
At a glance
- Informal atmosphere (1) "Informal atmosphere" found in 1 review
- " Informal atmosphere in a quiet location "August 2012
- Great view from the balcony (1) "Great view from the balcony" found in 1 review
- " Warm welcome and high quality. Lots of regular guests. Simple room amenities and modern Sanitary facilities. Great view from the balcony and very wonderful pool. We would gladly come again. "August 2012
- Very hospitable (1) "Very hospitable" found in 1 review
- " Very hospitable , "August 2012
- Not suitable for children (1) "Not suitable for children" found in 1 review
- " Very nice family-run bed & breakfast hotel... Guests were mostly couple, it somewhat quiet like. Age quite different from middle 20 to over 60 ' peace by the pool was desired '. Definitely not suitable for children . But on the lake is one in 2 minutes. Destinations quickly reachable. Casone is more of a ... "August 2012
- Read more
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " Informal atmosphere in a quiet location " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- Child friendliness (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " Very nice family-run bed & breakfast hotel... Guests were mostly couple, it somewhat quiet like. Age quite different from middle 20 to over 60 ' peace by the pool was desired '. Definitely not suitable for children. But on the lake is one in 2 minutes. Destinations quickly reachable. Casone is more of a ... " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- Hotel in general (1)
Katharina & Christin
Always again Hotel Garni selene!
- June 2013
This small hotel is our expectations completely exceeded! Already on arrival we were with large friendliness and cordiality and this remained so during our entire holiday. The family de massari / chemotti created by their gesonders pleasant a welcoming atmosphere, which we have in our vacation never had met. It met all the guests with a lot of time, peace and understanding, supplied us with extensive information and helped us very much at a special problem. This again a big thank you. All of our family members spoke good german, which we found very helpful experienced. The rooms were spacious ..., friendly and clean. A little we missed a radio or tv. All rooms with balcony with a fantastic view on the Lake Garda and the small town of cassone, which exceeded our expectations. He offered us with four restaurants, a small supermarket and travel agency first everything we needed. With a tourist bus we had every hour until late in the evening for 1 Euro a good connection to malcesine, for us the greatest place on the Lake Garda. If we go back holiday on the Lake Garda make, we will definitely go back Hotel Garni selene book. Also our friends and friends we this hotel gladly further-recommended.
Fantastic location & family atmosphere
- June 2013
During our round trip by Italy we spent 4 days in the beautiful Hotel Garni selene. The great reviews on this portal are all justified! Us definitely not too much promised. Two stars i was a bit skeptical, but these concerns were totally unfounded! First of all i would like to the kindness and the great service of Valentina and their families to emphasize! From the booking of the room, the check-in and throughout the stay was always someone there for us. The easy going atmosphere in the garni selene is just great! All speak really good german and are ... very helpful. The breakfast buffet is rather small, but more delicious and sufficient. You need more for a good start to the day not. With good weather you can also outside on the terrace breakfast. Our room was very spacious with a wonderful view on the Lake Garda! Evening you could well on the beach chairs the sunset, a dream! You have for the whole day sun. The room was clean and the bathroom very modern. The interior was rather simply, but one really does not need more. There is no tv, but we had anyway no time ☺ in the hotel there was free wlan (lobby) and free parking. We were not in the pool, but it looked very well-kept and modern. We are on the Lake Garda gone (only maximally 5 minutes on foot), but still quite cold ☺ you can take a wonderful walk along the promenade to malcesine walk (about 40 minutes). The town is really beautiful! In the evening however, you can good as well in the vicinity of the hotel food, for example, directly down at the promenade with superb lake views. On one day we have also a tandem paragliding flight from Monte Baldo made. Simply fantastic! An unforgettable experience! Information and prices you also in the hotel or you booked the flight before arrival directly with the provider (fly 2 fun Lake Garda). If we the next time again on the Lake Garda drive, we will definitely stay at the garni selene stay! Thanks to Valentina and your family for this wonderful stay!
Julian, Gabi & Ingo
Very good equipped apartment & top -service
- September 2012
The review refers to the apartment, which we fully recommend. If you want a crazy child-friendly environment, outstandingly beautiful view, for Italian standards a top facilities in a quiet location searches is right at home here. Several bars/ restaurants ( good value for money!) as well as a grocery store ( rolls, drinks, sausage, cheese) one reaches fußlaufig. By car is Malcesiene in 5 minutes reachable - here is a very large Eurospar for bulk purchases. Once per week is in the suburb of on the small town square market - an experience spread over 4 cookshops. From this vantage ... point, the Lake Garda perfect explore. The owners are incredibly child-friendly and helpful. The pool before a few years in a beautiful hillside. Parking spaces are also on the estate. 200 meters on foot and the small promenade away the apartment from the Lake Garda with his Pebble beach. Everything is very good neat and tidy. We are definitely coming again:-O
Room with a view... Over the roofs of italy
- September 2012
The family-run hotel features approximately 16 rooms all sea view to have. We had the no 7 by a wonderful view over the roofs of cassone on the Lake Garda has. The hotel was mostly by german guests especially regular guests but also guests extra from Sweden arrived.
- Nachweis erbracht
- August 2012
Very nice family-run bed & breakfast hotel... Guests were mostly couple, it somewhat quiet like. Age quite different from middle 20 to over 60 ' peace by the pool was desired '. Definitely not suitable for children. But on the lake is one in 2 minutes. Destinations quickly reachable. Casone is more of a small place, but malcesine is fast reachable with bus or car. There is evenings more Los. But overall highly recommendable.
Information about Hotel Garni Selene
- What the hotel offersThe hotel Garni Selene offers a modern apartment, built in 2007, and 18 comfortable recently renewed rooms, all with bathroom (shower, WC, hair-dryer), phone, safe and balcony with wonderful view of the lake. The Hotel features facilities, such as a TV lounge with free Internet wireless, breakfast room and terrace, bar, lift, a large private parking and a bike or windsurf storage.
- LocationThe Hotel Garni Selene is located in Cassone di Malcesine, a small striking village, 4km south from the centre of Malcesine away, that offers its guests shops, cafés, good Pizzeria and restaurants, a tennis field, a beautiful harbour with the Museo del Lago and the shortest river of the world. Encircled by a green olive grove, far away from main street’s noises but only some minutes walk from the beach away, the family-run hotel enjoys an enchanting panoramic view of Lake Garda and it is a perfect base for trips and tours around the beautiful Lake or simply for extensive relaxation.
- LeisureSports lovers can enjoy windsurfing, sailing, paragliding, walks, mountain bikes and the tennis centre is just 200m from our hotel away
- Other facilities and servicesHotel Garni Selene offers rooms with breakfast, that is served from 8.00 to 10.00 in the breakfast's room or at the terrace with lake view.
- Total number of rooms: < 50
- Hotel safe
- Number of lifts: 1
- Central heating
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Standard balcony
- Hair dryer
- Hotel bar
- Number of hotel bars altogether: 1
A choice of sports
- Outdoor pool
Other hotel information
- Gay friendly
- EC Maestro
- 24 hour security
- Information desk
- Free Wifi access included
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See