Hotel Grand Visconti Palace(4 stars)Viale Isonzo 14 20135 Milano View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Traditional italian understatement
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- December 2012
The grand Visconti is no longer the newest hotel, but still very well maintained. The 4 star are ok, the breakfast is very plentiful. The staff are at peak times very friendly, unfortunately sometimes a bit overstrained. The spa area is also very tidy and very clean. The large garden is in the summer safe much nicer. We had a great, not oversized room with a very nice new bathroom with good furnishings. Our stay is over new year's eve-on 31 december we booked on our room as present a 0.75 liter bottle sparkling wine receive. Very pleasant. The ... hotel is recommendable and Mailand anyway worth a trip.
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- October 2012
We found the hotel altogether, really very good. Nice, clean, friendly. Relatively high proportion of business travelers. Was but also for our city break (4 days) very suitable. If you pay attention to detail, i am sure things are, the insufficient are, but this didn't disturb us. The 4 stars go absolutely okay (and it is in my opinion rather in the direction 5 star and in the direction three stars). Price-performance ratio was good. Very good it would have been, if use of the wellness area and wi-fi in the room included would have been (cost in us extra; ... for higher room categories may be included). There was also when checking out out, that it recently apparently a übernachtungssteuer returns. The cost planning should be a consideration, that Mailand overall rather expensive.
Information about Hotel Grand Visconti Palace
Hotel description *
- LocationThis hotel is situated in a central location, close to public transport connections. Plenty of shopping venues are within easy reach using the public transport.
- The city hotel was built in 2004 beside a main road and comprises 172 rooms on 5 floors of which 50 are singles, 112 are doubles and 10 are apartments. Guests are offered use of a lobby with a 24-hour reception, a safe as well as a lift. Further facilities include an air-conditioned à la carte restaurant with a separate non-smoking area, a conference room, an Internet terminal and a garage. Room and laundry services are also available.
- The elegant rooms come with an en suite bathroom with hairdryer. In addition, all rooms include a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, Internet access, a minibar and a safe.
- Guests are invited to serve themselves from the buffet at breakfast. At midday and in the evenings, guests may select dishes from an à la carte menu.
- The hotel accepts American Express, Diners Club, Eurocard, MasterCard and VISA.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Cash machine on site
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Double bed
- Satellite TV
- Electronic room keys
- Inside access
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Number of restaurants altogether: 1
- Number of restaurants for non-guests: 1
- Number of restaurant seats altogether: < 100
- Dishes for those with allergies
- Hotel bar
- Number of hotel bars altogether: 1
- Number of hotel bars for non-guests: 1
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
- Special massages
- Number of saunas: 1
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Non-hotel guests can/cannot access the area: open
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Children welcome
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See