Hotel Savoy Beach(4 stars)Via Poseidonia 291 84063 Paestum View on map
At a glance
- Very beautiful hotel (3) "Very beautiful hotel" found in 3 reviews
- " Very beautiful hotel , hired car necessary "June 2012
- " ... shallow pool gives. Excursions to Paestum, palinuro (sea caves ), Pompeji, Ercolano, Vesuvius and the visit of a buffalo mozzarella farm are very recommendable. Altogether we were with our stay very satisfied . "June 2012
- " ... of the 5-day stay there were 3 weddings the atmosphere by the pool somewhat impaired. To the beach it was approximately 200 meters. There you could after desire and mood drinks and buy food. We can really recommend the hotel and would go there once again. "August 2012
- Friendly staff (1) "Friendly staff" found in 1 review
- " Very elegant hotel with a very good kitchen and friendly staff . The view of our room left nothing to the imagination, since we porch before the nose but there ... "August 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (3) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 3 reviews
- " Very beautiful hotel, hired car necessary " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- " ... shallow pool gives. Excursions to Paestum, palinuro (sea caves ), Pompeji, Ercolano, Vesuvius and the visit of a buffalo mozzarella farm are very recommendable. Altogether we were with our stay very satisfied. " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- " ... of the 5-day stay there were 3 weddings the atmosphere by the pool somewhat impaired. To the beach it was approximately 200 meters. There you could after desire and mood drinks and buy food. We can really recommend the hotel and would go there once again. " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- Hotel in general (3)
- Nachweis erbracht
- October 2013
The hotel is rather small, only 42 rooms. During our one week holiday in october were average only 10 rooms. Altogether the hotel makes a high quality, modern and well-kept impression and is highly recommended.
Excellent service, rooms could be better
- October 2012
We stayed 2 nights in this hotel for a wedding. The food is extremely good. The service is extremely good. Furniture in the rooms was old and the television tiny. Overall it was a nice experience.
So a beautiful hotel!
- October 2012
The hotel complex is wonderful. Everywhere green and palms. There one comes really into the vacation feeling. Breakfast was and included. The hotel offers active in his wedding party which in our week the case was. Since it but in the basement rooms was one of it noise-technically not vie received.
Very beautiful hotel!
- October 2012
Since we great weather at the end of october caught, we wanted to baden, and since pästum nearby sets, we have the hotel controlled. We did not regret it! Even if it in the late season really peaceful and only a few older guests. Since we fell with our child already something \u263a it was nevertheless very nice, relaxing and enjoyable. Good the beach was officially, however, we have whole days. There was no chairs more, but since it is at sandy beach and for that we had so many towels from the hotel as we wanted. And the beach ... was us alone! We found this place great! The nice man from the front desk unbelievably nice and tried hard. We didn't miss anything. The water in the pool was unfortunately too cold, so we didn't use it, it looked but very nice from. What really definitely should be mentioned, is the food. Breakfast was really good, however the dinner, a poem! Definitely book! We really enjoyed it also in the late season!
- August 2012
Wonderful ambience, great decorations everywhere, great clean and tidy! You feel comfortable all round. Guests primarily italians.
Information about Hotel Savoy Beach
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is located in Paestum, which enjoys a strategic setting, within easy reach of sites of great artistic, cultural or scenic interest. It is among the most important Italian archaeological sites and is famous for its Doric temples from the Greco-Roman Age, which lie just 1.5 km from the hotel. Guests will find restaurants, bars and the sandy Lido Athena beach just 200 metres away. The nearest links to the public transport network are 500 metres from the hotel and it is 2 km to the centre of Paestum and the nearest nightclub. It is a 35-minute drive to Salerno and Naples Airport is just 95 km away.
- This is a luxury beach resort hotel offering superior, deluxe and suite accommodation in a total of 42 rooms. Facilities on offer to guests at this air-conditioned establishment include a lobby area with a 24-hour reception and check-out service, a hotel safe, a cloakroom, a café and a bar. It also offers a restaurant, conference facilities and Internet access. Guests may take advantage of the room and laundry services for an additional fee and a private car park is available for those arriving by car. The younger guests will enjoy the children's playground.
- All the rooms have been tastefully decorated and come with a private bathroom with a shower/bathtub and a hairdryer, as well as a direct dial telephone, satellite TV, a radio, a stereo system and an Internet connection. They are also equipped with a minibar/fridge, a double bed, individually adjustable air conditioning and heating and a safe. All rooms also feature either a balcony or a terrace.
- This hotel features a marvellous outdoor swimming pool in the form of an amphitheatre, as well as a heated indoor pool (charges apply) and a children's pool area. Guests can also enjoy a gym, a sun terrace, a Turkish bath (charges apply) and a tennis court (for an additional fee).
- The refined restaurant Tre Olivi serves a selection of typical regional and national dishes, with particular stress laid on local produce. The location of the restaurant offers its guests an extraordinary panorama in the morning and an elegant romantic candlelight atmosphere in the evening.
- All major credit cards are accepted including American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard and VISA.
- Check-in is from 2 pm and guests are required to check out by 11:30 am.
- Guests arriving from the North on the A3 motorway Napoli-Pompeii-Salerno, should exit for Battipaglia or Eboli and follow the SS 18 to Paestum. Those coming from the South on A3 motorway Salerno-Reggio Calabria, in the direction of Salerno, should exit for Eboli or Battipaglia and follow SS 18 to Paestum.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Valet parking
- Computer connection
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Diabetic menu
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis court
- Bicycle hire
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Children welcome
- Free Wifi access included
- Dry cleaning
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See