Steigenberger Hotel Frankfurter Hof(5 stars)Am Kaiserplatz 60311 Frankfurt am Main View on map
At a glance
- Five star hotel (1) "Five star hotel" found in 1 review
- " Since the selection of good hotels in Frankfurt is good, we will be on the next visit other hotel select. From a five star hotel I expect perfect service. This impression had also a few other guests, which we in the morning ... "April 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " Since the selection of good hotels in Frankfurt is good, we will be on the next visit other hotel select. From a five star hotel I expect perfect service. This impression had also a few other guests, which we in the morning ... " read hotel reviewApril 2012
- Hotel in general (1)
Really great hotel in Frankfurt centrum
- March 2014
This hotel is a pearl, Extremely friendly and serviceminded staff everywhere. Nice spacious rooms that are comfortable, noise-free, well lit and the bathroom solution is the best I have seen anywhere. Only the the breakfast was disappointing, no service from the waiters there...
Lovely, lovely hotel
- February 2014
Visually very appealling, colors, flowers, breakfast buffet arrangement, etc Concierge was very helpful and very pleasant to work with. Seemed genuinely interested in how we enjoyed our Rhine river trip. The breakfast buffet was so interesting with food from many cultures. The hot ginger water was perfect after an overnight flight.
- February 2014
Nice, clean and quite hotel. Took much to lang time to get a glas of wine in the bar (waited 40min to be served). Standard of breakfast in the room was excellent
Mrs. Susy Oman
- January 2014
This hotel very nice and comfortable for stay. Good place near shopping area and train station. Staff is helpful and kindly. The room is big and clean. We enjoy stay this hotel . I recomend to our friends if travelling to frankfurt stay to this hotel.
- January 2014
Great service. Good location. Very comfortable room. Room available before 14h. Good Spa, but 85degree room was not working. Very cold in the toilette
Information about Steigenberger Hotel Frankfurter Hof
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis luxury hotel is located in the heart of Frankfurt, at Kaiserplatz and very close to the River Main. Many of the top tourist sights, including Goethe's birthplace, the old opera house, the main sentry, the museum stretch, the roman castle and the shopping district are all to be found a few minutes’ walk away. Countless shops are to be found within 100 metres and nightclubs are 300 metres away. Public transport departs from stops just 100 metres away.
- Built in 1876, this city and conference hotel comprises a total of 321 rooms spread over 6 floors. The facilities include a foyer with 24-hour reception desk, a hotel safe, a currency exchange counter, a cloakroom and a lift. A café, a conference room, a shop, a bar, an air-conditioned à la carte restaurant and a public Internet terminal are also to be found within the hotel. Room, medical and laundry services as well as a car park round off the hotel’s amenities.
- The stylish rooms come with a bathroom with hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/cable TV, a radio, a stereo system, a minibar, an Internet terminal, a king-size bed, a seating area, carpeting, central heating and a hire safe.
- There is a sauna, a solarium, a steam room, a massage service and a gym on offer to guests.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- What the hotel offersTradition meets modernity, service meets lifestyle, international guests meet locals: at the Frankfurter Hof grand hotel traditions enjoy a refreshingly new approach, which make the Frankfurter Hof one of Frankfurt's most fascinating hotels. With employees who are passionate about service. And with timeless ambience at the heart of the city. 18 conference rooms, 303 hotel rooms and suites, and a 1000m² luxury wellness area called "THE SPA". Enjoy a wide variety of culinary treats: Light and Japanese in "IROHA", delicate and French in the Michelin Star awarded gourmet restaurant "Francais", or youthful and casual in our bistro restaurant OSCAR*S - your palate will be spoilt for choice
- LocationThe Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof offers the ideal city centre location. The elegant shops on the Kaiserstrasse and Goethestrasse are literally on the doorstep. Some of the city's sights like Goethehaus, Hauptwache, Alte Oper, Museum Embankment, Römerberg and the shopping precinct Zeil are all within walking distance of the hotel. Frankfurt's Exhibition Grounds and the Congress Centre are also quickly reached.
- AccommodationHOME AT LAST The splendour of the facade is matched by the style of the interior. Lovingly selected furnishings from different epochs are testimony to a particular elegance and invite you to relax and feel at home. The technical facilities in our spacious rooms are state of the art: from WiFi to Pay-TV, you'll find all you desire. PERFECTED LIVING SPACES From delightful marble bathrooms and walk-in wardrobes to expansive writing desks, our Junior and Theme Suites provide all of the facilities you will need on your travels. A modern and comfortable designed interior as well as breathtaking views of the skyline make this a perfect stay.
- Food and DrinkIN SEVENTH HEAVEN The Restaurant Francais seduces guests with its deliciously flavoursome creations inspired by the haute cuisine of France. Chef de Cuisine Patrick Bittner's outstanding culinary talent has had the critics raving, and he is the recipient of a Michelin Star. A MUST AT THE MAIN RIVER The more casual alternative to our Michelin-star establishment is the OSCAR*S café, bar and restaurant, which has long been one of Frankfurt's most popular addresses. Here you can enjoy a relaxed, communicative atmosphere and inventive, regionally inspired dishes from the menu. If the weather permits, you can also sit on the city centre's finest terrace or the bistro terrace on the Kaiserplatz. CELEBRATE LIFE'S PLEASURES During the Frankfurt Book Fair, people like to sit here together right into the early hours. The Autorenbar is also a popular meeting spot around the year, famous for its classic Royal High Tea in the afternoon and cocktails in the evening. Friends of cultivated smoking will find refuge in the stylish ambience of the Cigarrum.
- LeisureEXCELLENT, PROFESSIONAL, UNFORGETTABLE THE SPA in the Frankfurter Hof embodies the art of wellbeing on 1000 square metres. Exclusive international treatments and rituals such as the Arabian hamam with foam massages and peeling, classical massages with organic products from amala or modern and lasting beauty treatments with MBR Medical Beatuy Research products. Sauna, steam bath, Day Spa suite, the Hommage gentlemen's barber and the nail bar with express service round off the programme. Luxury that transforms pleasing wellbeing into a valuable experience.
- Other facilities and servicesMeetings and conferences, banquets and receptions, in rooms suffused with light - held in our 18 elegant function rooms with a representative background. All of the rooms, from the intimate salon through to the spacious festive hall, are equiped with professional conference technology, with daylight illumination and fulfil the highest demands. And, if something special is required, our catering service, "Catering Select" will find the perfect location for your event in or around Frankfurt and will implement even exceptional concepts for you. Starting on January 1st 2014, the usage of the WLAN will be free of charge for guests of all hotels of the Steigenberger Hotels AG.
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Double room
- Shops in the hotel
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Double bed
- Satellite TV
- Air conditioning
- Minibar: alcoholic
- Coffee and tea
- Electronic room keys
- Inside access
- Dressing room
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Diabetic menu
- Vegetarian dishes
- A la carte
- Dishes for those with allergies
- Hotel bar
- Number of hotel bars altogether: 1
- Number of hotel bars for non-guests: 1
- Breakfast buffet
- Packed lunches
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
- Steam room/ turkish bath
- Rest room
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Check out no later than: 12:00
- Early check in
- Late check out
- Airport transfer
- Express check in and check out
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- Shoe shine service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See