Hotel Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa(4.5 stars)Patak Road 333 83100 Phuket
At a glance
- Wonderful hotel (2) "Wonderful hotel" found in 2 reviews
- " The Hilton Arcadia Resort & spa is a large wonderful hotel . Our room was very clean and was 2 times cleaned daily. The staff in the whole hotel were very ... "September 2012
- " ... by the pool also. From and then fruit free spread. In the hotel there was lots of Asians and Australians. German we have at that point in time no met, which however not is bad. The hotel is of great staff managed. All speak English and are really friendly. Every evening there was in the lounge great ... "September 2012
- Pleasant staff (2) "Pleasant staff" found in 2 reviews
- " A beautiful Resort direct beach area, with great pools and very pleasant staff . Although the complex is somewhat outdated, you feel here in very good hands. The accommodation ... "June 2012
- " Great service and breakfast, internet costly "June 2012
- Our room was very clean (1) "Our room was very clean" found in 1 review
- " The Hilton Arcadia Resort & spa is a large wonderful hotel. Our room was very clean and was 2 times cleaned daily. The staff in the whole hotel were very friendly and ... "September 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (2) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 2 reviews
- " The Hilton Arcadia Resort & spa is a large wonderful hotel. Our room was very clean and was 2 times cleaned daily. The staff in the whole hotel were very ... " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- " ... by the pool also. From and then fruit free spread. In the hotel there was lots of Asians and Australians. German we have at that point in time no met, which however not is bad. The hotel is of great staff managed. All speak English and are really friendly. Every evening there was in the lounge great ... " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- Hotel in general (2)
- Service Friendliness (2) Comments related to "Service" found in 2 reviews
- Service Friendliness (2)
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- March 2014
We had an excellent stay and the staff was very helpful. Location right at the beach and lots of pools to choose from. We stayed in the Lotus Wing and enjoyed good food and drinks in the executive lounge.
Great hotel in an offbeat location
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- February 2014
Great hotel in an offbeat location yet not isolated. Beach only a straßenüberquerung away. Staff very friendly, spare time activities very varied.
Tired and jaded
- Hotel not recommended
- Beach holiday
- April 2013
The hotel is trading on past glories a little. Stayed Easter 2013 and first impressions of shabbiness didn't really leave all holiday. The air conditioning could not compensate for the high humidity. Having said this, the exec lounge was a nice touch.
Nice hotel right in the middle of Karon Beach
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- March 2013
One of the best places to stay in the area! Go for a sea-view room, it is totally worth it. Beach is right at your doorstep, pool area is very good as well. Definitely the place to go is you are looking for a relaxing beach holiday.
Thank you Hilton. We will be back in 2014
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- March 2013
We were for the first time in this beautiful hotel complex and would like to strongly, that this hotel wholeheartedly fulfilled our needs! The service was excellent, the employees very nice, polite and courteous., the food ( half board ) was perfect., we went to the scant three weeks very comfortable! Although the complex very big is, at no time had the feeling, on any service today! Generously landscaped parks and multiple pools for relaxing a! The audience was international wide-ranging and the russians, the in Thailand more and more at home, were visible and not of the primitive blow ..., you in other hotels or outside of the hotel area is!
Information about Hotel Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis exclusive luxury hotel is located just across the coastal road from the kilometre-long, fine sand beach. The centre of Karon with numerous shopping and entertainment venues is only 5 km away. The popular beach of Patong beach is 10 minutes away by car. The nearest public transport lies right outside of the hotel. Phuket Airport lies around 50 km away.
- The hotel features 685 accommodation units. Guests of the hotel are welcomed in the lobby, which has a 24-hour reception and a 24-hour check-out service. Amenities include a cloakroom, a safe and currency exchange facilities. Internet access and wireless internet access are available in the public areas. Gastronomic options offered by the hotel include a restaurant, a dining area, a breakfast room, a café and a bar. Shopping facilities are available. The grounds of the hotel feature a playground and an attractive garden. Additional features of the hotel include a newspaper stand and a playroom. Parking facilities available to guests include a garage and a car park. Bicycles can be left in the bicycle storage area. Among the additional services available are a babysitting service, medical assistance, room service, a laundry and a hairdressing salon. Active guests can make use of the bicycle hire service to explore the surrounding area. In addition, a conference room and a business centre are also available.
- All rooms feature air conditioning and a bathroom. Bathrooms with wheelchair access are also bookable. Most accommodation units additionally feature a balcony or a terrace. Many of the rooms also offer a sea view, adding to the ambience. Each accommodation unit features a double bed or a king-size bed. Cots are available for children. A safe, a minibar and a desk also feature. Features include a mini-fridge and tea and coffee making equipment. An ironing set is also available to guests. Each accommodation unit offers internet access, a telephone, a TV, a radio, a DVD player and wireless internet access. Guests will also find slippers provided. Some of the rooms are wheelchair-accessible. Each of the bathrooms is equipped with a shower, a bath, a hairdryer, bathrobes and tiles. The accommodation units are equipped with a bathroom with tiles.
- The hotel offers an outdoor pool and a children's pool. A waterslide provides fun for all ages. A sun terrace, sun loungers and parasols are available. The hot tub offers revitalisation. The poolside bar serves a selection of refreshing drinks. The hotel offers an extensive outdoor sport and leisure programme, with cycling/mountain biking, tennis, crazy golf, golf and horse riding. Those who enjoy watersports can have fun with diving, aqua aerobics and aquafit. The hotel also offers fans of sports a wide range of indoor activities, such as a gym, table tennis, pool/billiards and squash. Various spa options are offered, including a spa, a sauna, a steam bath, a beauty salon, massage treatments and a solarium. An entertainment programme, live music and a kids' club provide guests with recreational options during their free time.
- The hotel offers a wide range of bookable meals and board options, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, B & B, half board and full board. Special meals, including special dietary cuisine, are available.
- All major credit cards, including American Express, VISA, Diners Club, JCB and MasterCard, are accepted for payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- What the hotel offersHilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa is an idyllic 75-acre resort in Phuket, set in lush, tropical gardens surrounded by mountains, waterfalls and golden sandy beaches located on the heart of Karon Beach and 45 minutes from Phuket International Airport. The hotel features Hilton Deluxe rooms all the way up to Royal suites, with all rooms offering balconies with either sea view or garden views. Unwind with a traditional Thai massage in the Spa, cool off in one of 5 pools or just relax to the sound of the waterfalls. Sample fresh seafood and award-winning cocktails at Sails restaurant or go local at the romantic Thai Thai Restaurant. Relax on a lounger, play on our own sandy beach among the palm trees, or watching the sunset and romantic dinner at Ocean Beach Club. Younger guests may enjoy letting off steam in the Kidz Paradise and there are highchairs provided in the restaurant. The resort is located on the southwest of Phuket Island, all of the shopping and the very best Phuket’s attractions including Fantasea theme park, the city of Patong and Chalong Temple are just a short drive away.
- LocationHilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa is the perfect base to access local Phuket attractions. Play tennis while the kids are entertained at the Kidz Paradise Club or go elephant trekking nearby. Watch beautiful sunsets from Phromthep Cape. Lie out on the glorious sandy beaches like Kata Noi. Explore the Old Phuket Town and Chinatown. Famous for its nightlife, Patong Beach is only 15 minutes away. Take the family to see live shows at the 140-acre Fantasea Theme Park nearby. Visit Chalong Temple, one of over 29 Buddhist temples on the island. Enquire at the Leisure Desk about water sports and island hopping trips.
- AccommodationSuites: Our suites are a home away from home with a large sitting room, master bedroom with king size bed, spacious bathroom with walk-in shower and luxurious tub. Enjoy sweeping views of the Andaman Sea or the lush tropical gardens from the private balcony. Relax with a drink in the sitting area with friends, watch in-room movies, or connect and surf the web at the workstation with high-speed internet access (fees apply).
- Food and DrinkAt Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort and Spa, there is a dining option to suit every taste. Best known for our famous “Breakfast at Hilton,” Sails Restaurant offers all-day dining, international a la carte menu options, and nightly-themed dinner buffets. Diners feast on a wide selection of delicious treats, overlooking a swimming pool and manicured gardens. Our culinary experts makes Sails the place to be – for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- LeisureFor activities outside the resort, our tour operator can help guests book excursions, safaris, day trips, and live shows. Travelers with daily fitness rituals will find their routines uninterrupted with access to Hilton Phuket’s fully-equipped 24 hour fitness center. Sporting facilities for tennis and squash courts are a located a few meters away from the gym, near Kidz Paradise Club. Hilton’s facilities come with state of the art cardiovascular and weight training equipment. Professional trainers are available to motivate guests in achieving their goals of attaining a confident body and mind.
- Other facilities and servicesRelax into an ideal tropical beach getaway at Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa. Admire breathtaking views of the serene Karon beachfront, offering an idyllic destination for truly unforgettable vacations. Enjoy a wide selection of room types, recreational, spa, and culinary amenities, designed to enliven and revitalize each visit to this large resort in Phuket.
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Shops in the hotel
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Cash machine on site
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Valet parking
- Computer connection
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis court
- Bicycle hire
- Spa centre
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Creche (0-2 years)
- Express check in and check out
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See