Hotel Ratnaloka Tour Inns(0 stars)Kosgala, Kahangama, Ratnapura, Sri Lanka
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Good start on a round trip
- January 2013
This was our first hotel on a round trip experience of nature Sri Lanka from Neckermann. We arrived on time to a beautiful bath in the pool to take. The view in the lush nature and chipmunks was nice. Here one could also has a 2. night bearable. The food was served and was okay.
- Nicht empfohlen
- October 2012
If there definitely not should be, you should this hotel do not book. We have it in the course of a round trip visited. The staff are very nice, but this does not help get over, that this hotel very run-down is. The room left only with tricks and complete. The bathroom was a catastrophe. It is a mess feeling on, although is cleaned, which one deseams calls-) The toilet was also an experience. The air conditioning has definitely not the done what it should. By the pool the loungers could be also renewed very old and dirty. The ... hotel is located in a very quiet area, so that there really is nothing, what could be done. And the employees burn the overburdened trash/sheets in the hotel complex, whereby you as a guest eingeräuchert is. The food was good and a curry should you here also tries.
Hotel Ratnaloka tour INNs
- Nicht empfohlen
- July 2012
We stayed here 1 night during a round trip. From the outside looks the hotel very in need of renovation from, inside it is still worse. Our room (409?) smelled extremely after mold. The floors and walls in the room and bathroom were full mold, even the Holzspiegelrahmen. The Best was the area on the fridge, where tumbles on Bierdeckeln and 1 thermokanne with Water ( we booked this only not at all open!) were, everything surrounded of black mold!. The lamp had only an cable end without plug, the big balcony the deluxe -room was totally dirty. The tablecloths ... in the restaurant had black mold, once-paper-place mats had the menu several days on, waiter had dirty clothes, seats I chair was only a large hole ( with maximally 30 guests a cheek, such a chair to offer). The waiters were as falling asleep. The food has us little tasty, I would like to also not at all the kitchen imagine. Since we arrived at evening arrived, we took no rooms- o. changing your hotel booking-no alternative in this area - thus eyes too and through-but never again this hotel!
Outside Hui-inside yuck
- Nicht empfohlen
- March 2012
Very nice complex and pool but: we had a extremely dirty and stinky room on the second floor. We have never experienced something like that. We could because of of the stench no eye close. The other room of the hotel we can't review: there are differences in the quality depending on floors.
Information about Hotel Ratnaloka Tour Inns
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is located near the famous city of Gems, Ratnapura and is near to a unique shrine dedicated to the local deity Saman, the tutelary deity of Adams Peak. It is also close to the Sinharaja rainforest, a world heritage site, and the Udawalawe Elephant Sanctuary. The property lies approximately 145 km from Colombo.
- This eco hotel is the only one in its category situated close to Ratnapura and comprises a total of 53 rooms. With its charming environment, garden and terrace, the hotel always ensures guests a totally relaxed holiday experience. Facilities on offer to guests at this air-conditioned establishment include a lobby area with a 24-hour reception and check-out service, a hotel safe, a currency exchange facility and a games room. Guests have a TV lounge, a children's playground and a kids' club at their disposal. There is a bar and a restaurant and guests will appreciate the business centre, conference room and Internet access. They can also take advantage of the room and laundry services. A car park and covered garage parking are available for those arriving by car. It is also possible to hire bicycles on the premises.
- The hotel offers guests a choice of 12 deluxe rooms and 42 standard rooms. All come with a private bathroom with a shower/bathtub and a hairdryer. They are equipped with a direct dial telephone, satellite/cable TV, Internet access and a safe. Furthermore, a minibar/fridge, tea and coffee making facilities, an ironing set and air conditioning are provided in all accommodation as standard. All units feature either a balcony or terrace.
- This hotel features a swimming pool for guests' recreation.
- Guests may select their breakfast from a continental buffet and the midday and evening meals may be enjoyed from a buffet, à la carte or as a set menu.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are accepted at this establishment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata