Hotel review overview
Good start on a round trip
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- January 2013
This was our first hotel on a round trip experience of nature Sri Lanka from Neckermann. We arrived on time to a beautiful bath in the pool to take. The view in the lush nature and chipmunks was nice. Here one could also has a 2. night bearable. The food was served and was okay.
- Hotel not recommended
- Other stay
- October 2012
If there definitely not should be, you should this hotel do not book. We have it in the course of a round trip visited. The staff are very nice, but this does not help get over, that this hotel very run-down is. The room left only with tricks and complete. The bathroom was a catastrophe. It is a mess feeling on, although is cleaned, which one deseams calls-) The toilet was also an experience. The air conditioning has definitely not the done what it should. By the pool the loungers could be also renewed very old and dirty. The ... hotel is located in a very quiet area, so that there really is nothing, what could be done. And the employees burn the overburdened trash/sheets in the hotel complex, whereby you as a guest eingeräuchert is. The food was good and a curry should you here also tries.
Information about Hotel Ratnaloka Tour Inns
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is located near the famous city of Gems, Ratnapura and is near to a unique shrine dedicated to the local deity Saman, the tutelary deity of Adams Peak. It is also close to the Sinharaja rainforest, a world heritage site, and the Udawalawe Elephant Sanctuary. The property lies approximately 145 km from Colombo.
- The hotel was renovated in 2009. The hotel features 53 accommodation units. Guests of the hotel are welcomed in the lobby, which has a 24-hour reception and a 24-hour check-out service. Amenities include a safe and currency exchange facilities. Internet access is available in public areas. Gastronomic options offered by the hotel include a restaurant, a dining area, a breakfast room and a bar. Shopping facilities are available. The grounds of the hotel feature a playground and an attractive garden. Additional features of the hotel include a TV room and a playroom. Parking facilities available to guests include a garage and a car park. Among the additional services available are medical assistance, room service and a laundry. Active guests can make use of the bicycle hire service to explore the surrounding area.
- All rooms feature air conditioning and a bathroom. Most accommodation units additionally feature a balcony or a terrace. A safe and a minibar also feature. A fridge, a mini-fridge and tea and coffee making equipment contribute to a comfortable stay. An ironing set is also available to guests. Each accommodation unit offers internet access, a telephone and a TV. Each of the bathrooms features a shower, a bath and a hairdryer.
- The terrace is the perfect place to while away the time. A kids' club provides entertainment.
- Various meals and board options are bookable. Guests can choose from breakfast, lunch, dinner, B & B, half board and full board. Special meals, including special dietary cuisine, are available. Special deals can be enjoyed at the hotel.
- All major credit cards, including American Express, VISA and MasterCard, are accepted for payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Air conditioning
- Hotel bar