The Three Corners Hotel Art(3 stars)Királyi Pál street 12, 1053 Budapest View on map
At a glance
- Small hotel (2) "Small hotel" found in 2 reviews
- " Nice and small hotel "June 2012
- " The hotel was great . Exception: the fan in the bathroom the 24 hours runs and a huge noise caused. According to ... "June 2012
- Helpful staff (1) "Helpful staff" found in 1 review
- " Very helpful staff in all respects. Cannot fault them at all "May 2012
- Good breakfast (1) "Good breakfast" found in 1 review
- " Good breakfast . Tea and coffee complimentary 24 hours "May 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in general
Nice hotel neat and friendly
- Nachweis erbracht
- March 2013
We were as a group on the weekend, were welcomed in a friendly manner. The helpfulness of the staff was really great. The rooms were clean but not old as large. As a starting point for Budapest well situated. Pleasant and not too much commotion.
Nice and small hotel
- Nicht empfohlen
- June 2012
The hotel was great. Exception: the fan in the bathroom the 24 hours runs and a huge noise caused. According to front desk, the even personally passed, he cannot be eliminated.! Should current Technology be possible. Hotel so only for people the insensitive to noise are.
Excellent in many ways!
- May 2012
Excellent in all areas. The only problem is unreliable wifi in the rooms which comes and goes and this is very irritating for business travellers. I will be back in September
Information about The Three Corners Hotel Art
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is located in the centre of Budapest, in a quiet, newly renovated street, closed to traffic and only a few minutes away from the famous Váci Street. Guests will find the nearest restaurants and bars just 50 m away and it is 220 m to the nearest links to the public transport network. The Danube is 600 m from the hotel, the Gellért Bath 1 km, Deak Ferenc Square (city centre) 1.5 km, the Castle District 2.7 km, the train station 2.8 km and Margaret Island is 3.2 km away. It is 3.8 km to Heroes Square and 4 km to the Széchenyi Bath. Budapest Airport is 16 km from the property.
- This fully refurbished and redesigned city hotel comprises a total of 32 rooms, including 6 single rooms and 3 junior suites. The charming family-friendly establishment is ideal for business travellers and holidaymakers alike. Facilities on offer to guests at this air-conditioned property include a lobby area with a 24-hour reception and check-out service, a hotel safe and lift access. There is a cafe, a bar and a breakfast room and guests have conference facilities and Internet access at their disposal.
- All rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower and offer a double bed. They are equipped with a telephone, LCD TV, free WLAN Internet access, a safe and a minibar. Furthermore, tea and coffee making facilities, an ironing set and individually regulated air conditioning and heating are provided in all accommodation as standard.
- Sports enthusiasts may enjoy a work-out in the gym and guests can also relax in the sauna free of charge. It is also possible to enjoy a massage treatment (charges apply).
- Guests can select their breakfast from a buffet.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment at this hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Number of restaurants altogether: 1
- Diabetic menu
- Vegetarian dishes
- A la carte
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast buffet
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Check out no later than: 12:00
- Early check in
- Gay friendly
- Late check out
- Airport transfer
- Shuttle bus transfer from the airport: charged
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See