Hotel U Inchantree Kanchanaburi(4 stars)443 Mae Nam Kwai Road, Thamakham, 71000 Amphur Muang View on map
At a glance
- Good service (2) "Good service" found in 2 reviews
- " great location, good service , small room "January 2012
- " We were only a night. the staff are very friendly and helpful ! the complex we found enchanting, very well situated. by the pool you have a superb view over ... "February 2012
- Small hotel (2) "Small hotel" found in 2 reviews
- " small hotel with only 26 rooms (what with auschlaggebend for our booking was) direct on the river Kwai with ... "January 2012
- " beautiful small hotel , gorgeous area! "February 2012
- Great location (1) "Great location" found in 1 review
- " great location , good service, small room "January 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Surroundings (1) Comments related to "Location" found in 1 review
- January 2012
- Is Central (1) Comments related to "Location" found in 1 review
- " We were only a night. the staff are very friendly and helpful! the complex we found enchanting, very well situated. by the pool you have a superb view over the river Kwai and a great countryside. 5 minute ... " read hotel reviewFebruary 2012
- Surroundings (1)
- Service Friendliness (2) Comments related to "Service" found in 2 reviews
- Service Friendliness (2)
- Quality (1) Comments related to "Food" found in 1 review
- " ... situated. by the pool you have a superb view over the river Kwai and a great countryside. 5 minute walk from bridge on the river and the center. Internet and fitness room are free of charge. the breakfast was sufficient and good. the rooms are somewhat small, but quite tastefully decorated. we would have liked ... " read hotel reviewFebruary 2012
- Quality (1)
beautiful small hotel, gorgeous area!
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- January 2012
We were only a night. the staff are very friendly and helpful! the complex we found enchanting, very well situated. by the pool you have a superb view over the river Kwai and a great countryside. 5 minute walk from bridge on the river and the center. Internet and fitness room are free of charge. the breakfast was sufficient and good. the rooms are somewhat small, but quite tastefully decorated. we would have liked to have a night longer remained, but there are no longer Kanchananburi look!
great location, good service, small room
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- September 2011
small hotel with only 26 rooms (what with auschlaggebend for our booking was) direct on the river Kwai with a view of the bridge. Large, quiet area with beautiful possibilities to relax and small pool. Unfortunately for the individual no choice large Trouble given. The two-story building plain in style, motelmäßig in the Arrangement, and overall with a lot to small rooms mistake. These are modern and adequate equipped, but why on the space saved in this is not self-evident. You can not two suitcases at the same time open and are then also always in the way. therefor is ... the staff (too many female, you will pick up your luggage from politeness better even). Particularly friendly and hard-working. Especially at the front desk one is very helpful and always a small Attention ready. the breakfast is the selection was well arranged, but of good quality. In the restaurant in the evening also; with very friendly, but partly still somewhat unroutiniertem service. What in the low season but is not a problem. the location on the river is dreamlike, both in the evening as in the morning. You can wonderful relaxation and the views and the tranquillity enjoyment. The Lichstspiele at the bridge in the dark, whereas the safe matter of taste is. to bridge it is not far(about 5 to 10 minutes on foot), there are also many( very large) restaurants. However with classic Orientation on mass processing. who suffer both the quality and the service. As you will better in the hotel. for one or two nights would be anytime again ago, for a longer stay are the rooms but probably not imagined.
Information about Hotel U Inchantree Kanchanaburi
Hotel description *
- LocationThe establishment is located on the north bank of the river, close to the bridge over the River Kwai. The centre of Kanchanaburi is around 5 km from the hotel, or a 10-minute drive away. Points of interest in the area include the site of the Death Railway, around 300 m away, the Jeath War Museum, some 900 m away, and the Kanchanaburi War Cemetery, roughly 3.4 km from the property. Bangkok is around 150 km away.
- The resort, which was built in 2010, has a rustic-style design and is surrounded by landscaped gardens. A sunset terrace lounge is suspended over the edge of the river. The hotel offers a total of 26 rooms. Facilities include a lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out services, a hotel safe, currency exchange facilities, a bar and restaurant. Wireless Internet access is offered (for a fee), room service is available, a laundry service is provided (for a fee) and the hotel also offers bicycle hire (for a fee).
- The hotel rooms have an en suite bathroom with a shower, bath and hairdryer, in addition to a king-size bed, direct dial telephone, TV and hifi system. Internet access is provided, along with a safe and minibar, and tea and coffee making facilities are also available. The rooms have individually regulated air conditioning to ensure maximum guest comfort.
- The hotel has an outdoor swimming pool and a gym.
- A semi-open restaurant is located adjacent to the swimming pool, offering spectacular views of the River Kwai. Breakfast is served daily and lunch and dinner are offered à la carte.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment at this establishment.
- The hotel in Kanchanaburi is only a 3-hour drive by car from Bangkok. Take Phetchakasem Road or Borommaratchachonnani Road via Nakorn Chai Si, Nakorn Pathom, Ban Pong, Tha Maka, Tha Muang to Kanchanaburi province.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Non-smoking room
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Airport transfer
- Information desk
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See