We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Information about Hotel San Anton
Hotel description *
- LocationThis hotel lies in Benasque, on the road to Cerler alpine ski resort and Llanos del Hospital cross-country ski route. The resort centre offers a diverse selection of shopping and entertainment venues in the near vicinity. Links to the transport network are situated nearby.
- Renovated in 2000, the hotel affords country décor and comprises a total of 34 rooms spread over 2 floors. Fully air-conditioned, facilities include a foyer with a 24-hour reception desk, a safe, a restaurant, a bar and a café in which it is possible to enjoy a selection of delicacies. El Rincon del Foc restaurant offers meat as well as fish dishes and there is also a dining room. Fees apply for the various services, including room and laundry services, a bicycle hire service and wireless Internet access.
- Each of the rooms comes with a bathroom, satellite/cable TV, a direct dial telephone, an Internet connection and a radio. Central heating comes as standard.
- Guests may select their breakfast from an ample buffet; lunch and dinner may be chosen from the à la carte option.
- MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Free parking
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Information desk
- Pets allowed
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See