Information about Residence Ciasa Giardun
- What the hotel offersCiasa Giardun, an exclusive residence in La Villa/Alta Badia, lies in enchanting nature scenery with a breathtaking view of Sass dla Crusc. Our holiday apartments are the best solution for relaxing holidays in contact with nature surrounded by beautiful Dolomites.
- LocationLa Villa and Alta Badia are the setting of two major sport events such as the Alpine Ski World Cup and the Dolomites Marathon, which attract every year thousands of fans from all around the word. Thanks to the ideal location of Ciasa Giardun you will reach in only few minutes by foot wonderful winter paradises such as Alta Badia ski area, Dolomiti Superski carousel, Marmolada and Sellaronda. In addition, your children will have fun on the well-equipped playground nearby and spend happy times in the fresh mountain air.
- AccommodationResidence Ciasa Giardun has 19 apartments for 2 to 4 persons divided on 3 floors. All apartments are endowed with every comfort and stylishly furnished. The standard apartments start from number 11 to 19 and the superior apartments from number 25 to 34. Every apartment has a double bed and a pull-out bed. The apartments are for 3-4 persons and furnished with spacious bedroom separated from the living room, integrated or separated kitchen completely equipped with dishes and dishwasher with washing-up liquid. The bathroom is arranged with hairdryer, courtesy set, bathrobe, slippers and towels. Each apartment has a private balcony/terrace with sun beds and laundry rack, direct dial telephone, satellite TV, safe, internet connection on payment (LAN and wireless.)
- LeisureAlta Badia, a wonderful valley in the Dolomites, is part of the Dolomiti Superski area, which is the biggest ski carousel of the world with its 1.200 km slopes. Alta Badia has 5 villages, Corvara, Colfosco, La Villa, Pedraces and San Cassiano, from all which you can reach the Marmolada or the Sellaronda always with your skis at the feet. The Sellaronda is also called “tour of the 4 passes” because it reaches all four ladin valleys: Fassa, Gardena, Badia and Livinallongo. Alta Badia is not only a dreaming winter paradise, but also a splendid holiday destination in summer when you can make adventurous mountain excursions or relaxing walks into the woods. Since 2009 the Dolomites have been declared part of the UNESCO World Natural Heritage because of their beauty and uniqueness but also due to the various nature parks and protected nature oasis in the whole Dolomites area. In Alta Badia you can visit the nature parks of Fanes-Sennes-Braies and Puez-Geisler.
- Other facilities and servicesOur residence offers you various services for unique holidays in the Dolomites: Wellness "Relax Oasis": sauna, steam bath, Kneipp shower, relaxing room; towels, slippers and bathrobes at disposal. Opening times: in winter always open; in summer only open on request. Deposit (heated in winter) for skis/ski boots/bikes/sports equipment Private car park Garage for 10 cars available on reservation and payment Wash room with washing machine, dryer and washing agent (on payment) Internet connection in each apartment (LAN und wireless; on payment) Every morning, expect Sundays, fresh bread delivery on request Ski pass service: we pick up for you the ski pass that you have previously ordered online, so that you can find it directly into your apartment on arrival. Shopping card for reductions in the "Lagazoi" shops in San Cassiano: Lagazoi Passion & Sport, Pic Lagazoi and Kids Lagazoi.
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See