InterCityHotel Kassel(3 stars)Wilhelmshöher Allee 241 34121 Kassel View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Conveniently located, breakfast mediocre.
- Nachweis erbracht
- January 2014
The hotel is conveniently located right by the ice train station. Business room (i had one in the 4. floor) are in good condition and probably only recently renovated. The tv in the room is a bit small. The breakfast was okay to moderate, but no 18 hours value. The service was altogether good and nice.
- July 2013
On the website advertised properties' air conditioning in all rooms' and ' computer port in the rooms' there is as little as the garage-which are appropriate for about ten free parking in front of the house are-fought for. The entrance to the car park is just across the square leading distance, because of the many falschparkern in the area is the annoying. The hotel parking is tight, lack wendemöglichkeiten you at the exit a whole piece reverse; the distance some useless aufgehängter cordons could be improved. All of the parking in the area are managed short-period parking spots, at least ... the night with many parking free of charge. For wi-fi are completely excessive 14,50 Euro per day extra will be charged, this will be on the web page are not mentioned. The double bed was very narrow, although we the best room type of the house. Faux-pas: room was for two people booked, but only for one person with towels and linens provided. Even if the from reception quickly repaired, it is better if complaints not only are necessary. Breakfast with 1 2 €ok, staff is very friendly, quality but variable: sometimes good, sometimes defects, for example bacon more as dried fried-such as leather, sausages in old fat fried ( speckfett reused?), occasionally eggs. On the plusseite is the included nahverkehrsticket to name but a few, the furniture in the rooms and the bathroom is modern and fresh, the staff friendly and accommodating. We were not from the bahnhofsbetrieb and tram right in front of the house disturbed, the calm room situation to the yard there is only for an extra charge.
Nice & central: here can't go wrong
- Nachweis erbracht
- June 2013
The intercityhotel is a very solid hotel with an unbeatable location at the train station Kassel-wilhelmshöhe. We were just for one night there, and will in future willing to night. In short: for those traveling by train it is not perfect, the rooms are 100% typical 'classic' intercityhotel-standard, breakfast is great. A big plus the extremely friendly employees inside, both at the front desk, and even at breakfast have met. The price is from the hotels right at the train station also often the cheapest house. ;-)
Great hotel with an ideal location
- Nachweis erbracht
- May 2013
Top hotel and ideally located for excursions into town or to the mountain park, as right at the train station wilhelmshöhe location. The wilhelmshöhe is also directly to reach on foot.
Conveniently located, very good restaurant quality
- May 2013
Right at the train station. Service and friendliness in the restaurant outstanding, at the front desk ok. The room was very good equipped and clean, unfortunately to the street side (even at night) very loud. Very good quality and change in the buffet. The hotel advertises free parking, which is unfortunately much too few of them. You can take the room key public transport free of charge. Ideally one travels so with the train at.
Information about InterCityHotel Kassel
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis appealing hotel is well situated close to Kassel Wilhelmshöhe Train Station. It is 2 km to the centre and its many shopping and entertainment venues. Wilhelmshöhe Palace is easily within walking distance and a stop for public transport may be found only 200 m away
- The hotel consists of a total of 147 rooms spread over 4 floors as well as a summer terrace, a cosy bar and a restaurant with a non-smoking area. Those arriving by car may take advantage of the car park or garage facilities.
- The tastefully decorated rooms come with a bathroom with a hairdryer, a telephone, a TV and an Internet connection. Additional fittings include a minibar/ fridge, a double bed and a hire safe.
- Breakfast may be selected from a buffet each morning.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- What the hotel offersThe InterCityHotel Kassel is located directly at the ICE station Kassel-Wilhelmshöhe, with good connections to the A 7 and A 44 motorway junctions. The exhibition grounds are not far, located a mere 4 km from the InterCityHotel. The Wilhelmshöhe spa area and Europe’s largest Bergpark with the Wilhelmshöhe Castle and the Hercules monument are practically on the hotel’s doorstep, and it is also only a stone’s throw to the city centre. And additionally, for the guest who is still expecting a little more, the use of local public transport in Kassel is free of charge with the FreeCityTicket included in the room’s price. The InterCityHotel in Kassel has 146 comfortably furnished rooms with a work corner, minibar, Pay-TV, Sky and WiFi. Five rooms for conferences and events catering for up to 90 participants are available. All of the rooms in the InterCityHotel are air-conditioned, have daylight illumination and are equipped with WiFi.
- Location· Kassel-Wilhelmshöhe station 0 km · City centre 3.5 km · Kassel Fair and Exhibition Centre 4 km · Motorway (A 7/A 44) 10 km · Hanover Airport 150 km · Frankfurt Airport 190 km
- Accommodation144 rooms, 2 suits, soundproofed, minibar, desk, hairdyer, WiFi, SAT TV (with Sky Bundesliga channels free of charge), pay TV, telephone with voicemail, fax connection, room for disabled guests, smoking floor
- Food and DrinkOur restaurant will please you with diverse regional and international specialities. Watch the hustle and bustle of the station forecourt pass by while relaxing in our in-house restaurant. You will find various international and regional dishes on our menu. In nice weather periods we will be pleased to serve you all of our dishes on our terrace, which is encompassed by trees and bushes.
- Other facilities and servicesThe InterCityHotel Kassel offers the perfect conditions for events up to 110 people. Featuring are our six air-conditioned and partially extendable conference rooms (39 to 119 sqm) with natural daylight, air conditioning and the most modern conference technology. Our attentive service and high efficiency will allow relaxed arrangements beforehand and guarantee a successful event. Are you planning a meeting with a small group, or would you prefer to retreat in privacy for a confidential conversation? Our business corner always provides a perfect setting. 6 conference and function rooms for up to 110 people, business corner, Internet terminal, WiFi throughout the building, FreeCityTicket for local public transport in Kassel, hairdresser, hotel parking The FreeCityTicket already included in the room price is your key to greater mobility. InterCityHotel guests can use local public transport completely free of charge during their stay in the public transport completely free of charge during their stay in the respective city or region. Get to your customer meeting without the stress of traffic and the worry of finding a parking space, criss-cross the city or travel on a schedule from one museum to the next – the FreeCityTicket saves the environment and your wallet in the long run. · FreeCityTicket included in the room price · Valid throughout your stay · A flexible, environmentally-friendly way to get from A to B
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Shops in the hotel
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Free parking
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Diabetic menu
- Vegetarian dishes
- Dishes for those with allergies
- Gluten free
- Hotel bar
- Packed lunches
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Gay friendly
- Express check in and check out
- Cash payment
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- Free Wifi access included
- Dry cleaning
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See