We are searching for the best available offers...
Information about Hotel Casa Vieja
Hotel description *
- LocationThis city hotel is located only 3 blocks away from Paseo de la Reforma Avenue and steps from the exclusive area of Polanco, near shopping centres, restaurants and the financial district of the city.
- The establishment is a boutique hotel which is well-known as the first boutique hotel to be opened in Mexico City. With recently renovated corporate facilities, it features a total of 10 Mexican colonial-style suites. The establishment also enjoys a terrace, dining room, Internet access, Mexican literature, national and international newspapers and magazines, plus laundry and concierge services. Guests can enjoy food and drink at the hotel's own restaurant.
- The suites are all decorated in Mexican colonial style and have 1 king-size bed, satellite TV, an air purifier, CD player with stereo, air conditioning with remote control and a well-equipped kitchen. The private bathroom includes a bathtub with hot tub, a hairdryer and bathrobes. Other features include wireless Internet access, purified water, an alarm clock, minibar and bar.
- The 'La Terraza' restaurant offers Mexican and international cuisine, as well as the chef's own specialities.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Car hire
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See