Hotel Crowne Plaza Den Haag Promenade(5 stars)Van Stolkweg 1 View on map
At a glance
- Nice hotel (2) "Nice hotel" found in 2 reviews
- " Nice hotel for a few days "August 2012
- " Nice hotel for a few days, however should here and there a little bit of color are plotted! Breakfast was ... "August 2012
- Breakfast was really great (1) "Breakfast was really great" found in 1 review
- " Nice hotel for a few days, however should here and there a little bit of color are plotted! Breakfast was really great . Room was dated, although you could see that they tried to keep what, but the new furniture was ... "August 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in general
- Quality (1) Comments related to "Food" found in 1 review
- " Nice hotel for a few days, however should here and there a little bit of color are plotted! Breakfast was really great. Room was dated, although you could see that they tried to keep what, but the new furniture was ... " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- Quality (1)
Ok, but more also not.
- Nachweis erbracht
- August 2013
The hotel has 2 parts. A modern and an old part. You pay the same price, but either one has luck and gets one in the new or pitch and you land in the old part. The new part is very modern and well maintained. The old, in which we were accommodated, was rather a 2-3 star hotel. Very disappointing. The breakfast was great, very varied and tasty. I would recommend this hotel actually recommend, if you can live with it, that you in the old part and if you're not so much value on the room sets, if you ... are a tourist in The Hague is.
- October 2012
We were very comfortable there. The hotel we would always book it again and can recommend it. The staff are very friendly and accommodating.
Five star will not be achieved
- Nicht empfohlen
- September 2012
The bathroom was awful. Tiles and washbasin cracked. On the State 30 years ago nothing was made, showers in the bathtub was times an experience, etc. Balcony was incredibly bad. The 'furniture' belonged to the dump and the concrete chipped. However the service was good.
Time top time flop
- August 2012
On the way there we were very nicely welcomed, only in English then but also in German language. We were at the front desk everything was explained in detail. The hotel consists of a newer part, in the we accommodated goods a older part. When we were there unfortunately no balcony and we had a smoke out. ( as usual) but the room was top with a super bathroom with a shower and bathtub, flat screen ( tv / internet), mini bar ( strong price) and everything you need. In the room there was a special and kettle to tea ... or coffee in the room making facilities. The coffee was refilled daily. The breakfast was included in the price and of the quality rather in the lower quarter. Boring without special accents. More about that later. Fitness, spa, pool, sauna Beautifully decorated with smaller deficits more about that later. On everything but still great
Nice hotel for a few days
- July 2012
Nice hotel for a few days, however should here and there a little bit of color are plotted! Breakfast was really great. Room was dated, although you could see that they tried to keep what, but the new furniture was design technic the hotel unadjusted! The bathroom was already in need of renovation however for a few days it was!
Information about Hotel Crowne Plaza Den Haag Promenade
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis luxury hotel lies close to the Peace Palace, the O.P.C.W., the Yugoslavian Tribunal and the Netherlands Congress Centre. In addition, Scheveningen beach, with its famous shopping boulevard is easily reached in a number of minutes. guests will find this stylish hotel as the hotel with the largest art collection in the Guinness Book of Records. The Prominential Suite featuring five rooms has been the residence for visiting heads of state, dignitaries and leading artists. Links to the public transport network are also just a few steps away.
- Renovated in 2003, this elegant hotel is spread over 5 floors and comprises 101 rooms of which 4 are suites. The hotel features an impressive lobby area with a reception, a lift, a hairdresser, a bar and an à la carte restaurant. A car park is also on offer to guests arriving by car.
- The luxurious rooms come with an en suite bathroom with hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, a radio, an Internet connection and satellite/ cable TV. Further fittings include a balcony, a minibar, a tea/coffee maker, a balcony and hire safe.
- Leisure facilities include a sauna and a gym.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Diabetic menu
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast buffet
- Packed lunches
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Tennis court
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Evening programs and entertainment
- Gay friendly
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See