Hotel Beachcomber Trou aux Biches(5 stars)Trou Aux Biches Trou Aux Biches View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Excellent Holidays !
- February 2014
Great hotel, great staff, excellent location! This is a place were you can just relax and let loose ! We loved our breakfasts and dinners at the La Caravelle! Our 13 year daughter enjoyed all the complimentary water sports provided by the hotel! If you have teenage children, you might consider asking for a room next to the boat house. The spa is a dream!Ask for a treatment with Ally!
- Nachweis erbracht
- January 2014
After a week at the Lux Le Morne, which our opinion after at the most 2 stars earnings could have been, we thought we were in paradise.
Completely successful holiday.
- December 2013
A successful holiday in a very nice, well-kept grounds. The rooms are beautifully large, the bathroom has an indoor and outdoor shower and dressing room offers plenty of storage space.
- December 2013
Dream holiday with all the comforts! There is nothing to complain about! The price is, everything is offered, perfectly adequate. Especially recommended is the spa. We would go back anytime!
Dream holiday, the leaves nothing to be desired!
- November 2013
The hotel is really a dream, we could the previous bad reviews and the criticisms incomprehensible. The area was very large and in a large garden. The rooms and suites are in bungalows which are spread out, that you have enough privacy and feeling gets, that crowded would be. The garden is really beautiful, full of colourful flowers and birds and very well maintained. Beside the large main pool in the central area, there are in the individual bungalowbereichen smaller pools where you undisturbed baden and relax. For sports fans there is a gym and tennis courts. Relax in the ... wonderful and inviting clarins spa. The beach is very well maintained and is served in the property daily cleaned from seaweed. Beach chairs and umbrellas were sufficiently available. Beach vendors fact often past, but that is when the public beaches Maritius everywhere sunday To us they were all very friendly and left a fast in peace or went right past, for example, if you read. The guests were mostly europeans, many french, a few german, some asians. The hotel staff was always friendly and courteous, especially. In the restaurants, but also at the desk and everywhere else.
Information about Hotel Beachcomber Trou aux Biches
- Address::Trou Aux Biches Trou Aux Biches
Phone: 00230 204 68 00
- What the hotel offersSet in lush gardens, on the island’s northwest coast, Trou aux Biches has become a romantic hideaway for couples. Accommodation is housed in Suites and Villas with a sense of tropical elegance. The resort’s unique atmosphere is preserved while focusing on space, serenity and communion with nature. A unique atmosphere, enhanced to match new standards of luxury tourism Suites and Villas with private pools One of the most beautiful beaches in Mauritius A choice of six restaurants A Spa by Clarins featuring 20 cabins A range of free land and water sports A Bob Marlin mini-club featuring its own restaurant (for kids aged 3 to 12) as well as a “Teens club” A conference room seating up to 150 pax An eco-friendly resort
- LocationAirport - 70 km Port-Louis (capital city) - 20 km Grand-Baie (shopping) - 8 km
- AccommodationAll the Suites and Villas possess the following facilities: Individually controlled air-conditioning - Ceiling fan - Private bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilets - Hair-dryer - Iron and ironing board - Individual safe - IP phone - Television (satellite channels, music) - Media hub - Free access to WIFI/ADSL - Mini-bar with complimentary tea and coffee - Electricity: 220 Volts. In all Suites & Villas: Outdoor showers available (except in Junior Suites and some Family Suites). In all Beach Front Suites, Beach Front Senior Suites & Villas: Multiple-usage electronic charger, Nespresso machine.
- Food and DrinkL’OASIS Main restaurant Overlooks the pool and sea. International cuisine, live cooking (pizzas, roasts, grilled food) LA CARAVELLE International “A la Carte” restaurant Set menu included in the half-board package or “A la Carte” LE DECK Beach restaurant Set menu included in the half-board package or “A la Carte” BLUE GINGER Thai restaurant - Open 6 evenings a week. “Menu découverte” included in the half-board package. Restaurant reserved for guests from 12 years of age. MAHIYA Indian restaurant Open 6 evenings a week. “Menu découverte” included in the half-board package. Restaurant reserved for guests from 12 years of age. IL CORALLO Italian restaurant Open 6 evenings a week. Set menu included in the half-board package or “A la Carte”
- LeisureWATER SPORTS Water-skiing - Windsurfing - Sailing - Glass-bottom boat - Pedal boat - Kayak - Initiation to scuba diving - Scuba diving - Snorkelling - Deep-sea fishing - Aquagym. SPORTS CENTRE 3 rooms dedicated to fitness, body-building & cardio, spinning & aerobics - 2 free hammams. LAND SPORTS Tennis (6 floodlit courts) - Head Tennis Academy - Table tennis - Bike - Beach volley - Bocciball. N.B. All sports are free of charge except: scuba diving, deep-sea fishing, rental of bikes, tennis balls and private coaching.
- Other facilities and servicesSPA BY CLARINS 2 saunas - 2 hammams - 17 massage cabins (including 6 double cabins and 2 cabins dedicated to shiatsu/Thai massages) - 1 balneotherapy room - 2 algotherapy rooms - Yoga pavilion - Pool (heated in winter) - Locker rooms - Showers - Hairdresser and beauty parlour. OTHER SERVICES Mini-club (for children aged 3 to 12) - “Teens club” - Baby-sitter (24-hour notice) - Boutiques - Duty-free jewellery - Excursions - Car hire - Infirmary - Business Centre - Complimentary access to WIFI/ADSL (when technically possible) - Departure lounge with showers and dressing rooms - Limousine service by BMW X5.
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Business centre
- Play rooms
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Double bed
- Air conditioning
- Coffee and tea
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See