Bamboo Walk Hotel(2.5 stars)LP#171, Old Milford Road Hampden, Lowlands Tobago Republic of Trinidad & Tobago View on map
Information about Bamboo Walk Hotel
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- The hotel offers internet access, a restaurant and a bar. A garden is among the features contributing to a pleasant stay. Guests travelling in their own vehicles can make use of the available parking spaces. A bicycle hire service (for a fee) gives guests the opportunity to explore the surrounding area independently.
- The hotel offers non-smoking rooms. All rooms feature air conditioning, a fan and a bathroom. The accommodation units each feature a double bed. Cots are available for children. All accommodation units offer a fridge, a telephone, a TV and a safe. The accommodation units are appointed with a bathroom with a shower.
- The hotel features an outdoor pool. Third-party operators offer cycling/mountain biking, golf, fishing and horse riding. Sailing and diving are organised by third-party operators. Indoor sports which can be enjoyed for a fee include a gym. Massage treatments are offered by third-party operators.
- Breakfast is bookable as a board option.
- The following credit cards are accepted at the hotel: VISA and MasterCard.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- What the hotel offersA small, relaxed hotel set in a pretty garden within walking distance of Little Rockley Bay’s Lowland Beach, on Tobago’s Atlantic side. Recently refurbished, Bamboo Walk Hotel has just 12 simple rooms around a central swimming pool, bar and restaurant. An inexpensive, friendly Tobago inn in a good location for independent travellers.
- LocationBamboo Walk Hotel lies on Old Milford Road, off the Claude Noel Highway, so many of the things that Tobago offers are within easy reach. Scarborough the capital is less than ten minutes away by car. Across the road lies Tobago Plantations Beach & Golf Resort, a former sugar and coconut plantation that has been developed into a first class residential community of villas and apartments. It includes an extremely well maintained 18 hole PGA golf course with club house and restaurant and a dive centre.
- AccommodationOur accommodation comprises of 6 superior and 6 standard guest rooms. All rooms are equipped with low noise air-conditioning, cable TV and en suite bathroom with hot and cold water/shower. The Standard rooms have either one Double- or 2 Single Beds, while the Superior rooms are all equipped with one Queen Size Bed. The Superior rooms also feature a mini refrigerator, a ceiling fan and they are a little more spacious so an extra bed can be fitted
- Food and DrinkCome and join us in a fine dining experience at the Surf 'n' Turf Restaurant , in the open, warm, evening air, under a traditional carat shed, set in a lush, tropical garden The atmosphere is friendly, elegant and casual at the same time, you would feel just as comfortable in bare feet and relaxed clothing as you would in an evening dress.
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Additional childrens' bed
- Number of restaurants altogether: 1
- Number of restaurants for non-guests: 1
- Vegetarian dishes
- A la carte
- Hotel bar
- Number of hotel bars altogether: 1
- Number of hotel bars for non-guests: 1
- Number of cafes altogether: 1
- Number of cafes for non-guests: 1
- Packed lunches
A choice of sports
- Outdoor pool
- Special massages
Other hotel information
- Check in from: 15:00
- Check out no later than: 12:00
- Non-hotel guests can/cannot access the area: open
- Early check in
- Late check out
- Airport transfer
- Shuttle bus transfer from the airport: charged
- Cash payment
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See